The games that are ever so slightly, a possible chance to actually win ( with colorful visual aid)

5 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

Miami is obvious. What a stroke of luck, Jags are schedule lol

Raiders are hit and miss this year and on a ugly 49 day road trip.

Buffalo because.. its week 17 , maybe its a sloppy day, no one cares, everybody's injured, who knows?

nyjjjjjjjj.png

Agreed, my concern is that the team may have mailed it in before we even get near these games.

We have to have a reason to fight. We could conceivably be 0-6 before we get near the Jacksonville game.

It becomes counter productive to Win after a point. I personally hope Sam returns and lights it up.

That his  one game no show, was all about him having mono, bad play calling, and a terrible offensive line.

• Thumb Down 1

5 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

Miami is obvious. What a stroke of luck, Jags are schedule lol

Buffalo because.. its week 17 , maybe its a sloppy day, no one cares, everybody's injured, who knows?

nyjjjjjjjj.png

My god... nothing has changed except the QB is out till week 5ish... We don't need a new thread every day telling us how doomed the Jets are when it clear...

- The defense is much better then expected

- Sam looked off at Buffalo and now we know why

- If you think this team is going to mail it in at any point you obviously didn't watch Gase or Williams as HCs last year

- Gase has won tougher games with less talent

- Williams is breeding a shut down defense and as long as Darnold starts playing like the end of last year this team can beat anyone on that list. 

-OL is a problem but will get better throughout the year and Darnold shows that he can make up for the poor OL.

- The whoa-is-me threads are out of control right now... right up there with fire gase... promote williams... sell everyone... Leo and Adams suck and box safety is not a premium position threads that eat up the front page.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Voice of Reason said:

My god... nothing has changed except the QB is out till week 5ish... We don't need a new thread every day telling us how doomed the Jets are when it clear...

- If you think this team is going to mail it in at any point you obviously didn't watch Gase or Williams as HCs last year

- Williams is breeding a shut down defense and as long as Darnold starts playing like the end of last year this team can beat anyone on that list. 

-OL is a problem but will get better throughout the year and Darnold shows that he can make up for the poor OL.

- The whoa-is-me threads are out of control right now... right up there with fire gase... promote williams... sell everyone... Leo and Adams suck and box safety is not a premium position threads that eat up the front page.

Do you take everything literally? 

Do you you understand any form of humor or sarcasm? 

Shut down defense? OBJ, 122 yards on 2 plays.

So what you're saying is...yay, the team might get a 5th pick instead of a 1st, next year? Thats still suck-o-rama

1 hour ago, Hackenberg said:

Do you take everything literally? 

Do you you understand any form of humor or sarcasm? 

Shut down defense? OBJ, 122 yards on 2 plays.

So what you're saying is...yay, the team might get a 5th pick instead of a 1st, next year? Thats still suck-o-rama

Its text... Sarcasm is a tone... It doesn't exactly transfer... Yeah they gave up a bad play to a playmaker.. You are right... they are also down Mosley, Williams and Copeland... I said they have the beginnings of what could be a shut down Def.

They aren't picking in the top 5 ... Darnold is better then that and the second half of the year will make Darnold possibly look better then he is.

36 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Its text... Sarcasm is a tone... It doesn't exactly transfer... Yeah they gave up a bad play to a playmaker.. You are right... they are also down Mosley, Williams and Copeland... I said they have the beginnings of what could be a shut down Def.

They aren't picking in the top 5 ... Darnold is better then that and the second half of the year will make Darnold possibly look better then he is.

If not bottom 5, in bottom  10 for sure..

They wont' be in top 16.

1 minute ago, #27TheDominator said:

After Monday night, it seems like a strange time to call a punt gunner useless. 

If the games were real, that would have happened to Brady, years ago. Everyone in the league knows the script = do not...do not touch Brady. 

=========================

In the meantime, the Patriots announced that they have signed offensive lineman Caleb Benenoch. The 6 foot 5 inch, 305 pounder is a veteran of three NFL seasons with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers

========================

Patriots  just replaced their left tackle. Left tackle, the most important  guy for most  QBs. Yet no one  ever talks about any of them in the Pats 20 years. If the sport were real , all Bradys left tackles  would be talked about all day. (Hall of fame wing for them alone.). For years. They just quietly  replaced another and no one  notices. 

==================

if hockey were real, Gretzky  couldnt skate  away from multiple  hits and checks. They were told not to touch him.

1 hour ago, Hackenberg said:

And like I said, that's OK because  league mandate demands : do not touch Brady

Can you go post on a WWE board somewhere?  If you've ever played the game for 3 minutes you'd know that these guys are trying to kill each other on every snap.  Also, Bernard Pollard played nine seasons in the NFL.  Six of them were after he wrecked Brady's knee. 

• Sympathy 1

7 hours ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Maybe you and me are the only ones who bought the Rose colored glasses but I’m with you brother. ?

• Sympathy 1

13 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

Miami is obvious. What a stroke of luck, Jags are on schedule lol

nyjjjjjjjj.png

It wouldn't be too far fetched to think they could also pull out wins against the Giants, Bengals and Steelers.  Perhaps the Redskins as well. As players get healthy, the O-line gets more time to gel as a unit, and the emotional boost that can come from winning 2-3 in a row, the mid to end of the season could get really interesting.

26 minutes ago, TxJetfan said:

It wouldn't be too far fetched to think they could also pull out wins against the Giants, Bengals and Steelers.  Perhaps the Redskins as well. As players get healthy, the O-line gets more time to gel as a unit, and the emotional boost that can come from winning 2-3 in a row, the mid to end of the season could get really interesting.

They will not beat Redskins. Thats a lock.

53 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Can you go post on a WWE board somewhere?  If you've ever played the game for 3 minutes you'd know that these guys are trying to kill each other on every snap.  Also, Bernard Pollard played nine seasons in the NFL.  Six of them were after he wrecked Brady's knee. 

Lol playing the game in your Al Bundy days, has nothing to do with what you're watching on tv. No, actually  watch the play again. Brady hardly got touched. Thst was wwe. Go watch Brees injury play.  Nothing happened  to him either. No QB can last 20 years if the D is actually  trying to get him= that's adult ,critical  thinking, common sense. I don' need to have played pop warner  or pros to know that. I will also tell you what game Pats  lose when the time comes 

34 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

8-2 over the last 10 weeks is possible.   the goal is to be 1-5 in first 6 games.  

I'm calling my shots. Call things what they are. No, 8-2 in the last 10 weeks isn't remotely possible. I enjoy  being right about very obvious things in sports entertainment. That will not happen. 

12 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

Lol playing the game in your Al Bundy days, has nothing to do with what you're watching on tv. No, actually  watch the play again. Brady hardly got touched. Thst was wwe. Go watch Brees injury play.  Nothing happened  to him either. No QB can last 20 years if the D is actually  trying to get him= that's adult ,critical  thinking, common sense. I don' need to have played pop warner  or pros to know that. I will also tell you what game Pats  lose when the time comes 

I hurt my ******* thumb, exactly like Brees, when I was Pop Warner age.  That is a fact, not a tin hat conspiracy theory mixed with a wannabe troll.

23 hours ago, The Voice of Reason said:

I agree with all of this except Leo. He does suck right now.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

I am seriously worried about you. Is there anything I can do? 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Maxman said:

I am seriously worried about you. Is there anything I can do? 

Again, I did in fact say Brees would get  injured in the Bridgewater  thread, before it happened. Meanwhile everyone believed SB hype about them. Some of you older guys should have known though. They've sucked forever but one year. No different  than Jets.  They just got their gift recently,  as opposed  to 50 years ago. What's happened to them the last two years? Just more dramatic versions of the standard losing thsts always happened to them. Just like the Jets in 08/09. Two peas in a pod of suck.

I said Darnold wouldn't  be the man/that great. I don't appear  to be wrong so far.

Nothing is wrong with me. Not mentally anyway lol

7 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

I hurt my ******* thumb, exactly like Brees, when I was Pop Warner age.  That is a fact, not a tin hat conspiracy theory mixed with a wannabe troll.

Ok, what does you actually hurting your thumb have to do  with watching a guy on tv act like he hurt his? The replay is on youtube. Their hands barely met and his thumb was no where  near major impact.

On 9/18/2019 at 6:02 AM, BurnleyJet said:

Agreed, my concern is that the team may have mailed it in before we even get near these games.

We have to have a reason to fight. We could conceivably be 0-6 before we get near the Jacksonville game.

It becomes counter productive to Win after a point. I personally hope Sam returns and lights it up.

That his  one game no show, was all about him having mono, bad play calling, and a terrible offensive line.

Have you seen the Redskins and Bengals play...awful

On 9/18/2019 at 5:04 AM, Hackenberg said:

Miami is obvious. What a stroke of luck, Jags are on schedule lol

nyjjjjjjjj.png

You forgot to mark Pittsburgh without Ben, and the Redskins because they always suck.

3 minutes ago, TNJet said:

You forgot to mark Pittsburgh without Ben, and the Redskins because they always suck.

No, I didn't forget. Lol Pitt  is always worshiped and get the breaks. Washington is obviously  better than Jets.  They've scored 40 plus points in 2 games and I do have them making playoffs. Haskins will  start soon. Possibly  Monday night

10 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

No, I didn't forget. Lol Pitt  is always worshiped and get the breaks. Washington is obviously  better than Jets.  They've scored 40 plus points in 2 games and I do have them making playoffs. Haskins will  start soon. Possibly  Monday night

We have a kid named Sam Darnold in those games. Even Gase will figure out to open up the offense by then.