Jet's to sign Backup QB David Fales.

19 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

Hopefully this is the only game Fales is in uniform. ESPN is reporting Darnold likely to return week 5 aginst the Eagles, and Faulk will be the backup the remainder of the season.

I fear that more than anything. Darnold behind this line???? Yikes! That scares the living day lights out of me.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jgb said:

Yeah and same with Bell and Adams don’t want them to tear an acl before the next rebuild can begin.

Tell me that this season doesn't so remind you of 2005 Edwards' last year before he got his dream job at KC. Only difference is the complete breakdown happened a month sooner than that Jaguars game. "We're going to try and get Curtis his 1000 yards and they ran him into the ground and out of the game. Bell is not going to last the season with no blocking. Adams shouldn't either, you watch he's going to pull what some of the Jets defense pulled that same fateful season, fake injuries to get out of having to play 45 minutes a game on defense. 

• Upvote 1