I just want to say Thank You

Jetster

2 minutes ago, Jetster said:

To Gregg Williams for benching that lazy azz money stealing slug Trumaine Johnson! 

That is one sad azz mofo standing on the sidelines with all that money falling out of his pockets & you can tell he could totally give 2 sh*ts. He is the epitomy of a scumbag low life that as soon as he got that 2nd contract he just shut it down similar to Wilkerson. 

Everyone ON THE PLANET knew this guy didn't love football but our brilliant GM is smarter than the average bear. The f*cking damage Macc left at Florham Park is just unfathomable,  he walked away after getting fired & the place was blowing up behind him like a Tango & Cash movie.

Its nice to have coaches that don't give free passes based on salary...

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

44 minutes ago, Jetster said:

To Gregg Williams for benching that lazy azz money stealing slug Trumaine Johnson! 

That is one sad azz mofo standing on the sidelines with all that money falling out of his pockets & you can tell he could totally give 2 sh*ts. He is the epitomy of a scumbag low life that as soon as he got that 2nd contract he just shut it down similar to Wilkerson. 

Everyone ON THE PLANET knew this guy didn't love football but our brilliant GM is smarter than the average bear. The f*cking damage Macc left at Florham Park is just unfathomable,  he walked away after getting fired & the place was blowing up behind him like a Tango & Cash movie.

On that note, Stallone is going to bring back the Tango & Cash series with a new movie.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

benching truaine was a good move.  it gave them a chance to take a good look at players like hairston who actually did quite well.  no complaints about how williams is running the defense.

what's left unsaid is that gase would've okayed the move.  sounds like gase doesn't have any qualms about pulling a player no matter how much he makes.

51 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Now if Gase would only do the same to useless dickheads like Kalil and Winters.

Kalil was a long shot, hoping to catch lightning in a bottle.  Douglas knew the OL was pure sh*t.  Winters I have despised since Day 1.  Bum has lasted for YEARS and cashed millions because he was lucky enough to be drafted into the ONLY team he could ever start on, because for the simple reason the Jet OL has been so terrible for so long.

What might be funny is if the benching continues and he asks or "demands" to be traded like we've seen some other high profile players do.

Then the Jets tell him and his agent to go ahead an seek a deal, only for them to find that NO TEAM wants to trade for him and his horrific contract.  Another Mac special.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

And Gregg thanks you, for starting another redundant thread full of your self-absorbed weirdness.

why do you do this?  if you don't like the thread go read another one.

who died and made you the thread police.

candidly, i wonder what you bring to the forum but do i feel the need to take a shot at you every time you attempt to express your point of view.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, WowOhWow said:

candidly, i wonder what you bring to the forum but do i feel the need to take a shot at you every time you attempt to express your point of view.

I blocked his azz long ago for sh*t like this. He's one of those guys that can't have fun on a message board unless he's being a d*ck to everyone in his rebuttals. 

THANKS FOR NOTICING. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rangerous said:

benching truaine was a good move.  it gave them a chance to take a good look at players like hairston who actually did quite well.  no complaints about how williams is running the defense.

what's left unsaid is that gase would've okayed the move.  sounds like gase doesn't have any qualms about pulling a player no matter how much he makes.

Gase is the anti Christ so he gets no credit. Didn't you know? 

33 minutes ago, WowOhWow said:

Doesn’t necessarily mean you are wrong but this post is very ironic.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

On that note, Stallone is going to bring back the Tango & Cash series with a new movie.

That movie was so preposterous it was funny. Like during the storm when they escape prison by jumping 15' through the air, with wet hands & grab onto a slippery wet electrical wire, hold on with 1 hand while they swing their belt over the wire & slide for a 1/4 mile, jump from 20' & get away. Gotta love Stallone, lol.

3 hours ago, WowOhWow said:

Police? Pssshhhh ... I am Ape.

I do what needs to be done. For the good of all. Including those that would act against their own best interests. I am not the hero you deserve, but I am the hero who poops in his hand and throws it.

5 hours ago, Jetster said:

He should bench Maye and The Self Proclaimed Prez when he misses his assignments or overreacts and bites on plays. I heard Jamal is smart, then why he makes the same stupid mistakes every year. Over running plays, getting caught offguard etc. Wiliams needs to be benched too. Play some of the backup players, give them starters mins if they put the effort in. As fat and beefy as we are up front they shouldn't get beat off the line of scrimmage, allowing huge chunks of runs and open lanes.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, EdReed22 said:

He should bench Maye and The Self Proclaimed Prez when he misses his assignments or overreacts and bites on plays. I heard Jamal is smart, then why he makes the same stupid mistakes every year. Over running plays, getting caught offguard etc. Wiliams needs to be benched too. Play some of the backup players, give them starters mins if they put the effort in. As fat and beefy as we are up front they shouldn't get beat off the line of scrimmage, allowing huge chunks of runs and open lanes.

Marcus Maye got juked in space by one of the best WRs in the league. He blew it in that play but he has looked good otherwise.  If you think they’re the reason we are losing games, you are looking in the wrong place.