johnnysd

We are still going to the playoffs

1 minute ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Says who? You? They have Bell one of the best backs in the league. Mosley one of the best LBs in the league... Maye and Adams.. and a Franchise QB with a 2nd year TE that showed promise... not to mention RA and Crowder... Is there OL below average... yes is there depth below average yes but has been getting better... So please tell me how they have the lowest level of talent in the league... 

How is Darnold a franchise QB? Because he had a few games last year when he didn't look completely incompetent? I know the bar is set extremely low on Jet QBs but pump the breaks on that.

The Jets have 1 impact player: Bell(who they didn't even want) and he's been getting mauled the first two weeks. I'd be stunned if he makes it to the end of the season healthy.

No depth, bad OL, awful CBs, no ability to rush the passer = BAD TEAM. It's really not that ******* difficult to figure out.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, SAR I said:

wins.jpg

Here are your 9 wins.  10 if we can beat NE at home or beat WAS on the road.

SAR I

This team is NOT going 5-3 on the road. At best, they'll be 6-10 and they'd have to be lucky to do that. I don't think they'll beat Jacksonville, to be honest.

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Of course not.  Only a fool looks at this team right now and sees them winning a single game.  We are a joke.

But when our 7 starters return, and when Herndon joins up, you should feel no different now than you did in August.  If you had us at 5-11, cool, I respect that.  I had them at 11-5.  So with these 2 unexpected losses, I'm at 9-7.  That makes the wildcard this season.  Look at the other teams in the mix,

SAR I

I thought this was a 6-10 team coming out of PS: 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Got it... So now they are a 5 win team? because I bet you thought they were losing to the Browns either way

Before the season I thought they'd go 1-5 winning the Browns game. Now they're definitely going 0-6.

They can win at JAC, NYG, MIA, @MIA, LAR, @CIN

10 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

1-5 or 0-6.

Win 7 out of last 10.

Finish 7-9 or 8-8.

No playoffs.

And if just somebody, anybody... could acknowledge how right I was about Le'V Bell... that would be nice.

Bell has been awesome in the first two weeks, better than advertised. The OL has given him little to work with and he's done everything he can.

The only thing I worry about is he looked REALLY beat up after the CLE game, he's been getting hit in the backfield damn near every time he touches the ball. They've gotta do something to protect him since he's essentially our #1RB and #1 pass catcher

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Ok noted... Cowboys aren't as good as they looked in weeks 1 and 2... they played 2 teams that are going to be picking top 5 in the draft.

Fun fact: the Jets are currently picking #2 OVR

I wonder how many 0-7 teams make the playoffs?

This team is not beating Philly in Philly or Jacksonville in Jacksonville. It's ludicrous to even discuss the Pats game. Maybe they give Dallas a game at home? Smith their LT has a high ankle sprain and should miss the Jet game. This team's gonna be 1-6 at best.

24 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

My friend just sent me a text, "The Cowboys have TWO bye weeks coming up."  At least the mother ****er is creative.

Cowboys need to be careful, Smith is out and Collins hurt his knee, their OL is crumbling.

If they were playing any other team than the Jets I'd think they'd lose next Sunday

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, JiF said:

The Jags, who position by position, are probably more talented than Patriots D are going to eat the pussy Cali boy alive.  They are 1-6 this time next week but the attention whore is running around getting attention, like a whore. 

Yeah... I really don't understand why people think the Jaguars are gonna be some walkover at home

• Upvote 1

I think there's better odds the Bills end up the #1 seed in the AFC than going 0-4 and missing the playoffs.

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company