johnnysd

We are still going to the playoffs

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

I thought Simian was the new kurt warner, then i thought Falk was the new kurt warner, now i am convinced that David Fales is the new kurt warner.

Didn’t you hear ? Falk is actually the new Tom Brady , 199th pick something something 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

This team is NOT going 5-3 on the road. At best, they'll be 6-10 and they'd have to be lucky to do that. I don't think they'll beat Jacksonville, to be honest.

I also love how everyone thinks the Steelers are going to pack it in , that team will win games , I bet they go 7-9 or 8-8 , too much pride , thinking we are going to roll over them is a joke . 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Steelers sucked last year WITH Roethisburger and Brown. With Mason Rudolf, they are not winning 8 games.

9-6-1 equals they sucked ...your proving my point , that’s a BAD season for them , that team and that coaching staff aren’t quitting ...go ahead and chalk up a win against them for us , see how that turns out . 

1 hour ago, GREENBEAN said:

We can beat them though. Unless you are one who things we ar gonna roll over and die too.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

That’s exactly what I think , our coaching staff will never hold this together, it’s a toxic environment 

14 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Any offensive line looks pathetic when the opposing defense knows you have a quarterback that shouldn’t be on the field.

In 2002 we had a Hall of Fame offensive line and a Hall of Fame running back and they couldn’t protect the passer and they couldn’t open holes to run because there were 11 men in the box until old man Testaverde was put down and Chad Pennington came to restore order. 

And wouldn’t you know, once you have a competent quarterback under center the offensive line is under less pressure, the running back could run, and the quarterback suddenly had time to throw.  Put a Division Champs hat on your head, remember?

It’s not some miracle. First game Sam should’ve been in the hospital, second game we had a practice squad quarterback.  

SAR I

There’s 3 wins on our schedule, split with Miami, and possibly 2 of 3 Giants / Bengals and Jags ....3-13 tops with 2-14 a possibility, stop it . 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company