johnnysd

We are still going to the playoffs

1 hour ago, TeddEY said:

Allen leads the league in INTs and has by far the lowest passer rating of any starting QB.

4 minutes ago, jgb said:

Sounds like you're basing your analysis on Allen based on what you saw in college

Does it?

11 minutes ago, SAR I said:

That's not an accommodation on the Isle of Capri in Italy, but I can understand why you don't recognize the difference.

SAR I

The 3 series of Mediterranean islands. Of course.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

With your schedule and a healthy Darnold we’d be 5-1 right now too. But we’d be smart enough to keep our mouths shut and stay out of enemy forums who’s members could see the truth. 

SAR I

The Jets are 1-5 and you're not smart enough to keep your mouth shut. Or spell whose.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, HighPitch said:

Wtf is wrong with you? Lamar jackson. I couldnt remember his name at the time.

youre probably from a different generation. Nothing i said was inappropriate or disrespectful except to instagraming sissy boys

That seems like a title more befitting the dude who can't decide which one of Allen and Darnold and Mayfield and the black guy and SAR he loves most.

7 hours ago, jgb said:

Bills and Jets fans arguing is like two brothers arguing over the last cookie while a bad guy is in the house slapping their mother around.

I get who the bad guy is in this analogy but don't call my mom a dolphin.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, jgb said:

Blaming injuries for a failed prediction is like blaming wind patterns for a failed weather forecast—they are part of the game and depth should be considered as part of any prediction.

The only exception is if starting QB goes down imho.

Trolling.

MBA II

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company