johnnysd

We are still going to the playoffs

10 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Yup.

We'll be 7-6 with 3 to go in December.  Beat the Steelers and Bills, hello wildcard.

The team we were excited about in August is the same here in September.  Just injured (they're coming back) and out of sync (OL will improve, K looks okay).  Oh, and no one thought our D was going to be this good, especially our secondary.

SAR I

2 weeks in and your 11-5 and AFC East championship prediction is gone.

You have now moved to 7-6 and maybe the playoffs.

Dont you think its time to leave the prediction business?

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Warfish said:

And if they don't, SAR will proudly sell his season tickets to opposing team fans like he does every year late....

Hahahaha.

SAR is grasping at straws.  A few weeks ago, his schtick was 11-5 AFC East champs.  Two weeks later, hes dropped to 6th seed wild card.

Next will be a flurry of excuses as to why his predictions were wrong followed by a 2020 Super Bowl prediction.

Still no heel turn though.  Disappointing.

Just now, SAR I said:

If Sam Darnold is healthy and starting in Philadelphia I feel as good about the 2019 season as I did back in August.

However, 11-5 was based on 2-0 and that is clearly not happening, so thus the #6 seed.

SAR I

Even at 11 wins we were never winning the division.  You are knowledgeable enough to know the pats were loaded this year.  Thats a 13-14 win team w/o AB.

• Upvote 1

Sam Darnold has showed nothing to think he could lead a 1-5 team to get to 10-6 or 9-7.  The Colts did it but they had andrew luck in his 6th year in the league.

Darnold couldnt complete a pass more then 3 yards and now he is going to dominate the league starting week 7?

There is zero room for error to go from 1-5 to a playoff team.  Thats not happening w/ sam darnold at qb.  There are going to be lots of growing pains.

16 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Darnold had mononucleosis.  Muscle weakness, difficulty breathing, high fever, weight loss, enlarged spleen, extreme exhaustion.  On an artificial turf field nearing 100 degrees.  When he got back to the locker room he nearly collapsed.

And yet one stop in the 4th quarter and we win that game.

Darnold is far better than you give him credit for.  If healthy, watch out.

SAR I

I hope so.  Im not sold but we will see in a few short weeks.

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, Same Old said:

Allen is clearly superior to Sam. But then again when was the last time the Jets drafted intelligently? USC should have been a warning sign. 

Of course.  Its not even close.  Allen has put his team on his back multiple times and won games.  He is a star in this league.  He has every tool you could possible want.

Thats not to say Sam is damaged goods, but I have seen nothing from him that makes me think he will be any good at this level.

The good thing is, he will be back after the bye and we will get 13 games to evaluate him.  No excuses.

• Thumb Down 4
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

coltds.jpg

You know what’s funny, that’s what everyone said about the 1-5 Colts last year. 

SAR I

The colts had andrew luck, a great offensive line and a coach who has a clue.   

U really want this prediction on ur resume like 11-5 afc east champs, matt lienart etc,

You are a good poster SAR.  Ur terrible at predictions.  Drop this narrative now.  

Face SAR is going down in flames with this terrible homer act.  When the nail is driven into this coffin, maybe we get the heel turn we are all excitedly waiting for.

You are a heel SAR, not a face.  Go back to doing what you do best. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Same Old said:

FYI, I'm not from Buffalo and I am not a fan of the Bills. Somehow you made that connection because I posted the Bills are a stronger team with the better QB. Both are accurate facts. The Jets are pathetic and Sammy is not a franchise qb. As is the trend the jets blew another high draft pick on the wrong player. Allen was and is the better selection. Live with it.

At the monent, Allen is light years ahead of Darnold.  Hes a much better player.  But it is early in there careers.

The bills have a very good coach while the jets have gase who is terrible.  So yes the bills are a much better team then the jets.

26 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Jets fans said that in 2002.  We opened 1-4.  We won the AFC East.  We whipped Peyton Manning 41-0 in the playoffs.

Dolphins fans said that in 2016.  They opened 1-4.  Finished 10-6.  Pretty good HC too.

Colts fans said that in 2018.  They opened 1-5.  Finished 10-6.  Won a Wildcard game.

This happens a lot.  And doubting fans like you ultimately look foolish in January.

SAR I

We inserted a qb who was so good he was crowned the next joe montana.  Thats not happening when darnold comes back. 

SAR you have lost your marbles.  What spin will you put on this when this prediction doesnt come close to happening.

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

You are a SOJF.  If your team isn't making you miserable you aren't happy.  I'm sure there are plenty of other failures in your life that you can focus on this Fall as the Jets are turning things around.  You won't be welcome here then.

SAR I

Stop that SAR.  Your better then SOJF name calling.  2 weeks ago you were 11-5 AFC East champions.  You miscalculated how good the pats were and backed off that real fast.  Now you have turned into “Ill just keep posting predictions until im right” guy.

This isnt the same SAR i used to know.  Very disappointing.

• Upvote 1

12 pages!!!!!  SAR still gets em going.  The heel turn wont happen anytime soon if this keeps up.  Once the homer act runs stale, the turn will come.  

But right now homer SAR is strong.  Hes not going anywhere.

• Haha 3

I enjoy SARs schtick but this the worst schtick hes  ever pulled.  He had us at 11-5 AFC East champs which was a horrendous prediction as this NE team is a 14 or 15 win team.  Thinking 11 wins would win u a division over the pats was just awful.

Then after he realizes how good the pats are, he leaves that prediction in the dust and comes up with this new 6th seed wc prediction.

I mean, is this what SAR is now.  Make a prediction, when its wrong make another prediction quickly so maybe no one realizes how bad your previous prediction was?

You are better then this SAR.  Heel turn please.

• Upvote 1

I am not sure what is sadder:

A jets fan and a bills fan arguing over who is better

The fact that the bills fan is right.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, SAR I said:

You aren't winning another game until October 20th.  Focus on that.

SAR I

So you are saying they will be 4-2 by 4:00pm october 20th?  You crazy prediction poster you.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The Teddy Bridgewater Saints just beat the Cowboys and the Bucs just beat the Rams, so why can't the Jets beat the Eagles?

SAR I

Yeah SAR!!!!  Eagles secondary is one of the worst in the league.  Its swiss cheese. We should easily score 25 plus if darnold is back.  No excuses!!  Lets get the darnold good news and get back to work this week.

Where has SAR gone?  Hes left this thread as quickly as he left the “11-5 AFC East champion” thread.

What new prediction thread is he concocting to drive our attention away from yet another failed prediction?

So SAR, who are we beating?  Dallas next week or in NE in 2 weeks?

Dont give me the: its doesnt matter which game we win.

Tell me which game we are winning and how we will accomplish that?  Dallas or NE?

Where are you SAR?

We are either handing Dallas their 3rd straight loss or beating brady/bellichek in NE.

Which is it and how will we do it?

38 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

Dallas... Jets Defense is better then given credit for around here... The rally around Sam after his first TD is going to spin this team to win... plus Mosley makes the Def even better.

Look there are a lot of problems on this team... And Gase looks like a terrible coach... I get it... I think I am starting to agree... 

One thing, just for a thought that I will throw out there... What if its true... Gase really is an offensive savant but he needs a Savant QB to run it... Look maybe that is why the players are saying the schemes are fine the execution is not... With a genius at QB, That he is just one of those guys that don't know how to teach people but if you were smart enough to learn on your own then it would work... What BB does right more then anything else is he knows how to break down his offense at every position to the dumbest of people. Hence why terrible players play better for him.

So you have the jets beating the dallas cowboys next week?

I take it your not very good at gambling?

1 minute ago, TNJet said:

Hey Troll: Haven't won a fckin playoff game since 1995. I was 13. Lost 4 Superbowls too!! Never won 1! Oh but the Jets have a Superbowl Trophy. Fck off.

The troll is now laughing his ass off that you got that upset over his post.  Good job!!

Exactly 2 games out of the playoffs with 12 to play and the easiest schedule in the AFC in that span.

Thanks for asking.  I feel even better now.

SAR I

Im no math major but arent we three games out of the playoffs?

Just now, SAR I said:

We had a bye, other teams didn't.  If we were 3-1 instead of 0-4 we would be the #6 seed.  We have a game in-hand over the other wildcard competitors.

SAR I

That makes no sense.  Right now u need 3 wins to be in a playoff spot.  We have zero.  Ur logic assumes we would have won when we had a bye and these other teams would have lost.

I guess you can say we are 2 1/2 games out.  Which in essence is 3 cause u have to win 3 games.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

You are the one who is gullible. The August Jets were mostly 2nd and 3rd stringers trying to make the team playing against other scrubs. The starting Oline didn't play 1 down in the pre-season so we had no idea how awful they actually were. They are the worst Oline in football by a wide margin and that is not going to change. This team is going to be 0-6 in 2 weeks. This team is going nowhere. I say.....

tank.jpg

We wont win in jax either.  We will be 0-7 and our 1st win will be against the dolphins.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, RevisIsland610 said:

But then we will go on this incredible run because the schedule is so easy I'm being told. 🤣

We r a 4 or 5 win team.  The Delusional Homer Club havent taken off their green colored glasses yet.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

2002-nyj.jpg

Let me introduce you to the AFC Eastern Division Champion 2002 New York Jets.

SAR I

But that team had a real qb.  We have a guy who needs 3 more years to “develop”.

• Haha 1

Just now, SAR I said:

coltds.jpg

Let me introduce you to the 10-6 Indianapolis Colts of 2018.

SAR I

That team a had a real qb as well.

Just now, Jetsbaby93 said:

We are gonna be 0-6 none of these teams are 0-6 

Correct.  And we are still developing and evaluating the qb.  Luck was an established superstar and chad came in and took the league by storm.

Darnold has 243 excuses following him around.

• Haha 1

At the time Chad Pennington was rushed into service, he had shown nothing, this was still Testaverde's team.  Darnold is in his second full season.  He's very young, but he's got ability, certainly more ability than Pennington ever had and he turned 1-4 into a division title.

SAR I

So when sam darnold returns next week, you are saying he is on the same level as 2002 chad pennington and 7 year vet andrew luck.

Cause that is what he will need to be to pull off what u r saying.

It will be hysterical to hear the 234 excuses SAR will have when we win 4 or 5 games.  

And then, he wil spout all offseason how we will win the division next year.

Its so predictable.  Its going to be hysterical.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company