johnnysd

We are still going to the playoffs

Do you know what a franchise Qb is?     You don't need an offense line , Wr's, cb's or pass rushers if you have one.    So obviously if that franchise Qb isn't healthy , you have no chance to win.    
Normally some would say has he proven himself to be a franchise Qb yet, but we know he came from the QB factory USC.    Look at USC track record , of producing top NFL Franchise Qb's over the years.      That we're confident to say he will become a franchise Qb in time.

Snarky

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

You said it, not me. It’s all there. Go see. 

SAR I
I fully admit I did not realize what an abomination Falk was. That being said ... I fully admit that no QB would look good with our picket fence of an offensive line.

Jamal Adams is a beast .

• Upvote 1

So he played Dallas who ran a basic zone defense who was missing their top corner and a host of other players had a good game. What does he do for a encore puts out the worst game of his career and became the laughing stock of the league for a week.

You asked when has Allen EVER won player of the week and told you and now I hear about who checked out for Miami. All I hear is excuses Guess what if Allen had no talent he wouldn’t have won it at ALL. How many AFC player of the week has Luke Falk won. My point is not just anybody wins the award so don’t try to dismiss what Allen was able to do. 

I watch EVERY Jet game BTW and you want to talk about 4th quarter comeback. What about the 4th quarter against your own Jets. How about you take a look at Josh Allen 4th quarter rating for the SEASON. People can hate on Allen all day but truth of the matter is A LOT of people are going to be looking like a bunch of fools in the next 12-24 months. I’ll advise you watch more Bills games so you don’t be one of them.
Jury is still out on these young QBs.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company