johnnysd

We are still going to the playoffs

1 minute ago, The Voice of Reason said:

I'd switch out washington to a L and Bills a W... I think Cowboys are winnable... and the second NE game with Sam back at full strength, Eagles will be tough even if he is healthy since he is rushing back.

Zero chance we beat the boys

Just now, JimJaime said:

second Pats game is a Monday night game.. and well the Jets dont do good under the lights.. 

They don’t too well during Sunday afternoon either

Just now, southparkcpa said:

Bottom half is being kind.... last 4 years or so, we are bottom 5 which is about bottom 20 percent.  we are a laughing stock around the country. 

Crazy thing is we can’t even tank now because our second half schedule is so easy and we will have Sam and CJ Mosely back so we are probably going 4-12 again

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mastenpark said:

Are you saying that Sam Darnold is comparable to Peyton Manning. Is Sam Daronld even allowed audible at the line yet. Just asking!

No he’s saying Darnold is comparable to any high draft pick qb who starts his career on a crappy team that earned that high pick

Unless we win 9 straight after going 0-7 we have no shot at the playoffs

3 minutes ago, Same Old said:

Allen is clearly superior to Sam. But then again when was the last time the Jets drafted intelligently? USC should have been a warning sign. 

Disagree and I’m not a Josh Allen hater

1 minute ago, Same Old said:

If it is "this" then you have established Sam is nothing other than a high draft pick by a historical sh-it team and clearly has Not earned the title of franchise qb.

Took you awhile but you in the end got it right. 

Whatever dude are you a millennial?  You do realize qbs usually take years to develop Sam has had one

Just now, Same Old said:

Think this team starts 1-6. Then goes 6-3 at best or 3-6 at worst.

We are winning 4-5 games this year

2 minutes ago, Same Old said:

Sam has had one and it wasn't pretty. It's the Franchise QB title some have assigned to him that is bogus. That title has to be earned by producing. Sam  has produced nothing of value. Right now there are plenty of QB'S better then Sam and half of them are not Franchise types.

Sam was fine his rookie year you are too used to today’s twitter short attention span nfl where 1st round pick qbs are expected to win the Super Bowl immediately or they suck

3 hours ago, jgb said:

If the Jets make the playoffs, Gase is a slam dunk coach of the year. It would be one of the more incredible stories in the NFL in recent years.

Jets are going 4-12

Again

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Same Old said:

No argument here. I think most knowledgable fans understood this team needed 3 to 4 years to be relevant. Going for it this year was foolish. The money spent on free agents was wasted. By the time this team builds itself into a contender those free agents will be useless and they will have to start over again. 

Look I was hoping for 8-8 or 9-7 which probably would have happened if we had Ficken as our kicker week 1 and Sam avoided Mono

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

2002-nyj.jpg

The 2002 New York Jets lost 3 of their first 4 games by a combined score of 102-13.  "We suck!"  "We're going 4-12!" all the SOJF said, pitying themselves and not seeing the truth-  that the problem was at quarterback.

Jets corrected their QB situation, we won the division.

Sam Darnold is sick.  He played the Bills game when he should have been in a hospital getting treatment.  Trevor Semen and Luke Falk aren't NFL quarterbacks.  When Sam comes back, all will be well.  There is plenty of time left to turn 0-3 into 9-7.  The teams battling for the AFC wildcards have less talent and lesser quarterbacks. 

SAR I

We don’t have the offensive line or talent on defense that team had

8 minutes ago, SAR I said:

We don't need to.  The AFC isn't that strong right now.  Once you get past NE and KC there is a whole bunch of crap.

2-0 Bills
1-1 Browns
1-1 Titans
1-1 Chargers
0-2 Jets
0-2 Steelers

Two of those teams are getting into the playoffs.  We had the Bills beaten, they have their tough games late, and their quarterback is dreadful.  Browns are about to go to 1-5.  Chargers are old.  Steelers and Colts lost their franchise quarterbacks.

Listen, we're not competing for a Super Bowl or anything, but we as a team are ready to take a step and grab a wildcard.  Someone is getting the #6 seed at 9-7.  It should be us.

SAR I

I agree we will win a bunch of cupcakes second half of the season but we are not making the playoffs especially with Mangini Jr at head coach creating a toxic environment 

22 minutes ago, Atj21 said:

Are you people out of your minds??? Hahahahahahahahahahaha playoffs???? This team is playing for the number one pick in the draft which they'll screw up and win 3/4 games. This thread is priceless.. please sticky.  

C4237FA6-E0A6-432F-AC9E-CA3BABD79E05.jpeg

We are beating the dolphins twice, Bengals, Steelers and giants

so there ya go 5-11

16 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

The colts had andrew luck, a great offensive line and a coach who has a clue.   

U really want this prediction on ur resume like 11-5 afc east champs, matt lienart etc,

You are a good poster SAR.  Ur terrible at predictions.  Drop this narrative now.  

Frank Reich, the guy woody took a pass on for Toilet Bowles

16 minutes ago, SAR I said:

All that blah blah doesn’t change the fact that Josh Allen is a bust. He’s everything the scouting reports said he was-  Big arm, small brain.  Inaccurate risk-taker.  Runs well until crippled.

He’s a hillbilly RGIII.  

SAR I

C4D02FBC-0BBE-47FA-9FC8-578889033B64.jpeg.fb69733de07abe4613590170a4ed91d5.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

This team is NOT beating the Jaguars in Jacksonville. Not with this OL. 0-7

It’s gonna be ugly 

16 minutes ago, SAR I said:

cap2.jpg
Sorry, I’m busy doing a little hat shopping right now.

SAR I

C4237FA6-E0A6-432F-AC9E-CA3BABD79E05.jpeg.2eef42faa74cbd9367c1af537bcf299c.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

Easy to default to Yankees in a sport with no salary cap. I got a idea. Send some Yankee players to go play for the Jets. They would be better than what you have now. Lol........

The luxury tax the Yankees are under says hi

4 hours ago, Mark78 said:

The one big positive that we can hope for is no more major injuries.  I'm not expecting much for this season.  At best; 8-8 season.  Then, draft/sign O-line and cornerbacks.  But, O-line has to be priority 1.

There are no players left to get injured

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Billsfan35 said:

Exactly. You basically have to play mistake free perfect football for half of a season and that’s just not hardly realistic. And who says teams that look like “easy wins” now won’t improve and be better later in the season? 

I’m not a bills hater but don’t you have something better to do than taunt jets fans about half their team being injured or suspended 

12 hours ago, jgb said:

Which year?

The year after Woody sells the team

• Post of the Week 1

9 hours ago, jgb said:

Can’t we make Woody ambassador to the moon, or something?

Why? That job might actually be important 

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Probably.  At some point the O-Line issues will get relatively "fixed".  Some of it is due to the adjustment to zone blocking, which has hard concepts to grasp.  The OL will never be good, just merely below average.  

Once that aspect settles in, the Jets will be good enough to beat the Dolphins at least once, The Redskins, Bengals and maybe 1 other surprise win.  That puts them at 4-12 or 5-11.  Good enough to finish ahead of Miami, Washington, Bengals, and 1 other team (someone like the Broncos, Cardinals or Panthers).

Gase is so inept on so many levels

8 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

We got the 10 point win. We good over here bruh meanwhile your QB is literally crying in the Jets locker room right now. I don’t feel good saying that though but sometimes the truth hurts

Sad but true

Just now, SAR I said:

path.jpg

Tonight's game wasn't part of the 9-7 plan.  We lost to the Patriots.  Oooh, how surprising.

Don't worry about my quarterback.  Worry about yours.  He's ending the season 0-5.

SAR I

As crazy as it sounds I had a strange feeling wk 17 was a playoff game

51 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Why are Bills fans on this board anyway? I don't get it. When the Bills missed the playoffs the last 2 decades and the Jets were going to consecutive AFC championship games did we troll over there? I don't get it. 

Give them a break they live in an arctic sh*thole

8 hours ago, SAR I said:

Where is this talent on our roster this week?  I'm not talking about the August roster.  I'm talking about the November roster. 

And these so-called "better players than Miami"?  Where?  Like Jamal Adams who personally has allowed 4 of the last 5 TD's scored against his team?  Quinnen Williams perhaps, the invisible man?  

The Jets and Dolphins had the same crappy roster on the field but the Dolphins had a better quarterback.  So they won.  Not a surprise.

SAR I

And you think Gase and Douglas know how to fix a roster?

Douglas looked at Kaare Vedvik and was like “oh I gotta have that”

1 minute ago, FlightBoyz said:

Obviously they need to win out and would need a lot of help. They would be 9-7 & 6-6 in Conference. Its possible to get in but highly unlikely.

It’s not that crazy a scenario 

Colts and Raiders are 6-5 we’re 4-7

Colts and Raiders qbs are both not good stand struggling.  Carr got benched today he has to be mad about that

• Confused 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company