johnnysd

We are still going to the playoffs

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Face SAR is going down in flames with this terrible homer act.  When the nail is driven into this coffin, maybe we get the heel turn we are all excitedly waiting for.

You are a heel SAR, not a face.  Go back to doing what you do best. 

5E6C6651-9105-4C72-8DEF-641A83585DA1.gif.cc284b929426293f4b9e6005b226b30d.gif

28 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

In my mind Thomas is gone when we pick, but I’d be between him and the best WR available.  Assuming Enunwa is toast, our top WR is Crowder next year.

Unfortunately, Enunwa needs to be toast for his own good. I really liked his ability and aggressiveness but it just doesn’t work with his injury prone body. Back to the drawing board...

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, jgb said:

Beat the Bills? You're entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

I get what he’s saying. With this logic, we also beat the Patriots the other night when you account for all the ghosts. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, SAR I said:

No NFL team loses a 16 point lead heading into the fourth quarter.  Mononucleosis and a pulled groin led to a freak loss.  Darnold was ineffective because he had a 104 degree fever and couldn't breathe yet still scored the decisive TD and two-point conversion to ice the game.  Every Jets fan in the building was relaxed.  Every Bills fan was crying.  A few minutes later, Mosley goes out and the lead is blown.  That's on the D, not the O.  If Mosley were healthy, we win 16-3.  If Darnold were healthy we win 24-3.

Week 17 is the one game on the schedule that's in the bag. 

SAR I

I rest my case. 

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, jgb said:

Lol at the proposition that the difference between being the NFL’s worst team and a playoff team is CJ Mosley and Chris Herndon.

Just amazing haha!!

• Upvote 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company