johnnysd

We are still going to the playoffs

50 minutes ago, SAR I said:

wins.jpg

There’s the script. Read it. Don’t let the overreactive media make you sad.

SAR I

I was waiting for someone to blame the media!!!  Manish didn't do a very good job preparing this team today.  And then Manish blamed the players!

I'm sure our great RELOCATION packages the Jets offer will turn this ship around!

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I don't blame the players or the media; I blame gullible Jets fans who listen to whatever spew idiots like Beningo and Manish have to say.

SAR I

I see.  So it was the fans fault they weren’t prepared today?  You said you weren’t blaming the media and then proceeded to blame the media.  I’m sorry I let you down today.

how bout them relocation packages!

4 hours ago, SAR I said:

wins.jpg

Yes. 

The plan to get to 9-7 required 1 win in our next 3 games.  If we lose today, we have to beat the Cowboys or Patriots in the next two weeks and that will get us into the playoffs.

SAR I

This message brought to by the New York Jets Marketing Department and the imagination of Dr. SARbot!!!

41 minutes ago, SAR I said:

2002 Chad Pennington wasn't so great and 2018 Andrew Luck was less than a year from retirement.  Neither did anything that Sam Darnold can't do if he's perfectly healthy.  Which happens shortly.

BIlls
Browns
at Patriots
at Eagles

Most prognosticators, even those who had the Jets making the playoffs, had the Jets at 1-3 at best during that early stretch of the schedule.  So WTF is everyone crying about?  We are 1 measly game off that pace oh, and with a third string quarterback replacing the one who has been diseased for a month.

Stop yer whining.  The Jets are a game off the predicted pace, Darnold is coming back, we have a D, we have ST's, Bell looks strong, we're getting Mosley back, we're getting Herndon back.  A week from today we might all be very happy.  The schedule gets soft for two months thereafter.  This season isn't over.

SAR I

The weekly mind of Dr. SARbot...

Week 5 vs. Cowboys:  The only reason the Jets lost today was because of the mentally deranged Jets fans who sold their tickets to Cowboys fans!  43.7987% of the stadium were Cowboys fans!  I know because I counted!  The team was ready!  The players were ready!  The coaches were ready!  Mr. Johnson was ready!  And the stupid fans killed us!  If only every fan were like me!  We would have won games this year.  Or one even!  Final Score:  Cowboys 42  Jets 2

Week 6 vs. NE: The announcers and Fireman Ed lost the game for us!  Only 7.647% of the fans joined them.  I know because I counted!  They threw off the entire team!  If only everyone were like me!  However, we have clearly turned the corner!  We cut our sacks allowed by 20%!  (We only gave up 8).  The streak starts now!  If you can't see this it's because you weren't hugged enough as a child!  You clearly have mental issues and enjoy being miserable!  We're 0-6, only 1/2 game behind where I expected to be!  Final Score:  NE 55 Jets 2

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

I really do think you need a hiatus from Jets fandom.  You're losing it, lady.

SAR I

Relocation packages!!!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

Yes, my friend, it is time.  But it is time to consider the positives not the negatives.

Every year there is a wildcard team disguised as a joke the first 5 weeks of the season.  This year, it's us.  If Sam Darnold never got sick, we'd have beaten the Bills, Browns, and Eagles.  So you may see an 0-4 record, but we are a 3-1 team.  All wildcard teams lose 6 or 7 games a year and it feels like crap when they happen.  Ours just came very early.  Because mono.

SAR I

This message brought to you from the imagination of Dr. SARnot!

6 minutes ago, SAR I said:

path.jpg

Today's tough, gutsy close loss was encouraging, but it's still a L nonetheless. 

We now don't have any wiggle room, have to beat Washington to get to 9-7.  Injuries are a big concern now, we really need some good news on the medical front.

SAR I

I was watching a different game.  The game I watched wasn't gutsy or close.

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The injuries, the 8 sacks, the bad defensive play, the penalties.....they still rallied to get within 7 points in the 4th quarter. Was a game we could have won with a couple of good bounces.

SAR I

And with a couple of more bad bounces they could have lost by 30.

• Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The injuries, the 8 sacks, the bad defensive play, the penalties.....they still rallied to get within 7 points in the 4th quarter. Was a game we could have won with a couple of good bounces.

SAR I

You forgot the terrible coaching.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

That's the NFL.  Style points do not matter.

We were within 7 points in the 4th quarter.  If the Jags DB doesn't take a very smart PI against Robbie he was gone for a game tying 96 yard touchdown.

SAR I

Style points don't matter you say, but you think we actually beat Buffalo.  You actually think we were really 3-3.

• Post of the Week 1

34 minutes ago, jgb said:

Give SAR credit for not disappearing. There is nothing wrong for predicting wrongly. But there is a lesson here to not treat people who disagree like idiots/not real fans and then there wouldn’t be so much schadenfreude when you get one wrong.

Rough season for all of us. 

Fair points

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company