johnnysd

We are still going to the playoffs

9 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Hey, I may be a wee bit aggressive on my Jets playoff talk, but anyone can see that the Jets are better than the Bills.  

We beat you when we had a hospitalized quarterback.  Just wait until we’re healthy.

SAR I

Quit this nonsense. Jets are hot garbage. There's not a shot in hell jets sniff the playoffs. Bills are definitely the superior team through the first 2 games of the season.  

7 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Just remember he claimed that Darnold was allowed to play with a 104 degree high grade fever, rather than being rushed to the hospital.  That's all you need to know about his credibility.  Just imagine SAR also has a 104 degree fever and these are his illness-induced delusions.

Don't worry he never had any credibility. Just a blind delusional Homer. And a really good troll. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, SAR I said:

No NFL team loses a 16 point lead heading into the fourth quarter.  Mononucleosis and a pulled groin led to a freak loss.  Darnold was ineffective because he had a 104 degree fever and couldn't breathe yet still scored the decisive TD and two-point conversion to ice the game.  Every Jets fan in the building was relaxed.  Every Bills fan was crying.  A few minutes later, Mosley goes out and the lead is blown.  That's on the D, not the O.  If Mosley were healthy, we win 16-3.  If Darnold were healthy we win 24-3.

Week 17 is the one game on the schedule that's in the bag. 

SAR I

Charlie Day Head GIF by swerk

• Haha 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company