johnnysd

We are still going to the playoffs

49 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

We have laid a smelly turd in the first two games. Mono and lack of Darnold has led to some serious conservatism on offense, the OL is awful, and the defense is not great.

However, the defense showed improvement last week, Darnold will be back for Philadelphia and the defense will continue to get better.

I also believe that a healthy Darnold will show why he is a future Top 5 QB coming back

We will probably lose to NE this Sunday, but I expect there to be signs of improvement.

Philadelphia, Dallas and NE are a tough stretch. But I am not really that impressed with Dallas. 

Say we start 1-5.

Oh no, season over....but is it?

I realize that every team right now is penciling in the Jets game as a win for them, but the Jets did show some improvement Monday, and the Buffalo game was "won" before out epic fail.

I still believe we will be more like the TD machine we saw in preseason than our performances in first two games.

But here's the thing: After these 6 games our schedule is EPIC in its easiness We play likely only 1 team that will be in the playoffs, Baltimore and they are not as good as they look and might be on QB#3 by the time we play them.

I actually think we can start as good as 3-3 but even if we start 1-5, I think this team builds momentum wins 9 of last 10 and makes the playofffs.

Usually I would think the season is over but don't feel that way this time.

Is this the game Brady passes the torch to Luke Falk?

1 minute ago, johnnysd said:

Deep down I actually DO believe this. THe last few seasons under Bowles I knew it was going to be awful but I just dont feel that way this year. I still feel excited an optimistic.

Pass the torch. 

7 hours ago, SAR I said:

Sam Darnold was at 100% last November and beat Joke Allen and the Bills in Buffalo.

Sam Darnold was at 80% this September and beat Joke Allen and the Bills in New York.

What the defense did to blow the lead two weeks ago is on them, not Sam.  Sam is 2-0 against the Bills.  He owns them. 

SAR I

Let's not forget the Jets defense scored a touchdown, which was damn near half our point total. 

• Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Every year there is a team that opens 0-3 or 1-4 or 1-5 and gets the #6 seed.  Why not us?  We have the most upside.

SAR I

If Sam leads us to the playoffs after starting 0-4, he'll be an MVP candidate.

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

When the Bills are reeling after 4 straight losses they won't be so confident.

When the Jets are flying after going 7-2 they will be.

SAR I

leonardo dicaprio smoking GIF

@SAR I, you calling the 2019 Buffalo Bills a phony is definitely sour grapes on your part. They're currently 10-4 and have won on the road at Tennessee, at Dallas, and just recently at Pittsburgh against a Steelers team that's won 8 of their past 10 games. Bills are going to the playoffs the 2nd time in 3 years with their head coach Sean McDermott. Main difference this time is they have a franchise quarterback in his 2nd year in the league instead of a JAG like Tyrod Taylor. I give major props to Sean McDermott for creating a winning culture in Buffalo in such a short time. There's absolutely nothing phony about that. Will the Jets make the playoffs in 2020 or will our playoff drought (2011-2020) reach 10 seasons old? 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Like 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company