johnnysd

We are still going to the playoffs

4 hours ago, SAR I said:

The same team we were pumped about in August is still there. 

Mosely and Bell look better than advertised.  The pass rush and secondary generated 6 turnovers in the first 2 weeks.  Gase is keeping his cool and the team isn't imploding.  At 80% and a 102 fever Darnold had done enough to beat the Bills even without a kicker the whole game.

0-3 looks bad, but it's not the end.  This is a good team hitting epic-level adversity.  We move past that after the bye week.  It's Game 1 and we only have to go 9-4 from there.  Look at the schedule.  Ain't hard starting in late October.

SAR I

How is scoring 8 enough on offense against the Bills or any team in the NFL good enough. Obviously if it was you would have won the game. 
Who ever the OP is has lost their mind. Yes the Jets are not as bad as a 0-2 record suggest but the same wins you are counting on are the same wins the Bills are counting on as well with a better overall team to do it with. 

For example you just lost to the Browns. From what I saw from the Browns I feel more confident now about the Bills beating them than before you guys played them. 

You guys got stuck with some bad luck to being the season but the OP needs to pump the brakes until at least GASE can show he is more than a high school coach posing an NFL offensive genius.

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

Doesn't matter how it happened, the Jets had a 16 point lead late in the game and the only reason the pathetic Bills got the W was because our QB1 had mononucleosis and our LB1 pulled a groin.  The Bills didn't win that game.  The Jets injuries lost it.

The Jets have the better team.  Allen is a bad QB.  And we beat the Bills.  Just didn't get the W because of injuries and a freak illness to our QB.  And a kicker who should have been waiting tables in Utica.  The Bills should have killed the Jets, beaten us by 20 points.  It's embarrassing how they just narrowly eked out a win in those circumstances.

The Browns beat our JV by 20.  The Jets were missing 7 starters and lost their QB2 and had to go to their QB3 who wasn't even on the roster the day before.  Oh, so that's some big Brown's victory?  With all those big players?  LOL.  The Browns are about to go on a 5 game losing streak.  I worry about the Browns even less than I worry about the Bills.  Which is to say that I don't worry about either as wildcard challengers come January.

SAR I

Forum ya need to come get your boy off the Meds. 

I will respond none the less. What really makes you feel that the Jets are better than the BIlls. Seriously. Our defense is better than yours. Pretty much at all positions and where you may be better it’s not by a lot. 

Offense overall is about the same but Buffalo is trending up. Better OL , Receivers, and better playmaking QB overall.( Rushing /Passing). Our QB has a winning record in the league and is getting better by the game. You have a better TE, and Running back but we got some young talent ready to be heard from at those positions.

This year our special teams is better than yours (Kicker, Return game. ( Thanks for Andre Roberts) Punt game I’ll give you guys the slight advantage. 

I would say the biggest advantage that we have is at the head coach position. Sean McDermott is hand down a better head coach the Adam Gase. It bears it out in their head to head where Sean McDermott is 4-1 against him. It also bears it out in our team culture where the Bills players will run through a wall for McDermott. 

As far wins I’m going to ask you one question. We for the most part play the same teams. 
What team on your schedule that we play as well can you beat that the Bills can’t beat as well? I’ll wait for your response.

So your “we going to get hot in the 2nd half of the season” where as it may be true is not going to help if your already 6 games back and we own the head to head tie breaker at least at this point so far. 

It’s delusional fans like you SAR that make me hate the Jets. Not because you love your team, cause we all do. The problem is that you cannot look at your team and your rivals objectively. All I hear from the Bills/Jets game from you as excuses on why the Jets lost. Have you even though how the game could have turned out if you didnt get even half those breaks.

If your team was soooo much better than the Bills it would not have came down to a miss kick and a MLB injury especially being gift wrapped a safety, a pick 6, and 4 turnovers and they Jets still found a way to lose because your defense couldn’t stop a nose bleed especially in the 4th qrt. That shows a lack of depth and coaching on both sides of the ball for the Jets. 

I hope you guys at least cover the 20+ spread this week that you guys are expected to lose by this week. Good Luck !

5 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Are you serious?

Have you seen the tools this guy has? His arm talent, accuracy, touch, mobility, playmsking ability, command of the offense, work ethic, leadership?

If you don’t see this, even in his formative stages, you need to hop to another team. 

He has everything you want in a FQB other than an offensive line. Even with the dearth of weapons, you give him some antibiotics and another 2 seconds and we have a superstar QB. 

Step off dude. 

What is Sam Darnold overall record as a QB so far in his career?

• Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Well done. 

What was Peyton Manning’s “overall” record as a rookie?

Troy Aikmans? 

Am I doing this right?

Are you saying that Sam Darnold is comparable to Peyton Manning. Is Sam Daronld even allowed audible at the line yet. Just asking!

• Thumb Down 1

15 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

What he was "saying" is that your point (e.g. Using W/L record to assess a young NFL QB) is stupid. 

I understand that but to hear from Jets fans your defense is top notch right.So if that is the case and Darnold is all world like you say the why didn’t that reflect in the win-loss record so far in his career. Peyton overall team his rookie year was sh*t. (3-13) Peyton Manning team in his second year was 13-3. Let’s see what Darnold record would be in his 2nd year

Jets fans talk bad about Allen all day but the guy is winning games and putting team on his back. Allen has a defense to lean on as well and he is starting to figure that out. At the end of the day Jets are going no where with GASE. 

10 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Again, well done.  You likely don't understand what Peyton did as a 1st 2nd year player or what he morphed into as a HOF QB.

But you keep dying on that hill. , 

I know enough to know he was 3-13 his rookie year but still had enough freedom to audible at the line.

9 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

What century was that?

I trust you understand how the game has changed. 

ChangeD to what. More scoring right. I like Darnold a little bit, but at the end of the day the Jets are going to wish they drafted Allen instead. 

BTW I’m still waiting for that electric offense Darnold was talking about before the season started.

22 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Reminds me of the fans who don't look at dudes who never saw the QB in college and tries to lump them all in together with other USC QBs.

If you think Sam is Sanchez or John David Booty or Leinart or Matt Barkley or Cody Kessler, well that's on you.  

Not us.  

Final drive against this Bills?

His spleen was likely larger than your brain.

But yeah, lets dismiss that. 

He we go with the excuses. I hope it help you sleep better at night bro. 

1 hour ago, Peace Frog said:

Well, yeah, that’s what I was saying. 

But now that we’ve established he’s a troll...

Yeah and I've established that you are a Jets homer who is delusional about his team. Its ok. We have all been there. Sorry the truth hurts

3 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Well done again, troll. 

You’ll be banned soon enough and them slink back under another crappy username. 

Pathetic. 

There is nothing more crappy than a username of Peace Frog. Just saying. The Doors which is where you probability got your name from would not approve.  Ive only spoken the truth in your fourm BTW

22 minutes ago, Same Old said:

I think the post I enjoyed the most was SAR's who stated Jets would be 2-0 if Mosley didn't get injured.  Talk about delusional. Like one person going down changes a great defense to one that bites. News flash, defense is built as a unit and depth is always the deal breaker. 

They dont want to hear the truth around here. Only sensible Jets guy on here is probability NYJUNC

19 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

Whoever is selling you pot, I'd like their number.

Yeah me too. lol

1 hour ago, Raideraholic said:

Why are you doing this to yourself - trying to convince your self , that the Jets can turn this around in a lost season.

The only reason the Jets defense hasn’t look bad is they played too lousy offenses. ( Bills and Browns ) .    They play any decent offense , and that defense will get exposed big time.

The Jets offense line looks really bad ( that L Bell has looked average- some of the short runs he had were impressive when he was hit well behind the line of scrimmage. ( why the Browns despite the talent they have on offense aren’t going anywhere either - their offense line is terrible).

The Jets better make sure Darnold 100% healthy ( full strength) before they even think of playing him in a lost season already. 

Hopefully the Jets Fo more level headed,  and are looking long term , than short term.      Until they can put a decent offense line ( can protect Darnold) it’s crazy to throw him out there.   So many potential franchise QBs were ruined playing behind a porous offense line.   

Any Jet fan that thinks this team can make the playoffs is just setting themself up for more misery.

The Jets should be looking to raid every NFL practice squad looking for young  offense line.  ( build that unit up around your third round choice C Edoga - who also should be playing now at Lt - develop him now why your third string Qb out there).

Find one or two answers on the offense line, and it’s much easier to find two quality offense lineman than four in one offseason.     Jet Fo should stop looking for stop gaps on the offense line, but long term answers.  

Im down for jets bashing anytime but to call Bills and especially browns offense lousy is a reach fam. Bills avg so far is 22.5 ppg Browns 18 ppg. Worry about your own problems. Raiders only scoring 17ppg so far and you had a game against the chiefs were you only scored 13 lol......

15 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Bills  played the Jets and Giants.    ( would you say either had a good defense).    Browns were embarrassed by the Titans. ( didn't do anything on Titans defense).   The Browns have talent at the skill positions on offense, but their porous offense line, and the young Qb  struggling reading Defenses negate that talent.

The Raiders oFfense looked a lot better with Rt Trent Brown in there  - were up 10-0 on Kc after one quarter.    Wasn't Surprising they struggled after he went out in the first quarter ( knee as they were already down their two starting guards ( Incognito - Suspension, and Gabe Jackson injury).    Well they get back Incognito this week, and Gabe Jackson maybe next week .     They ran it great against the Chiefs and with their full healthy offense line it's a diffrent game.( not to mention their speed threats were out) .

Thats the difference the Raiders are going to get their top players back oN the offeNse line at some point, there are no such players that the Jets Can count on making a difference on the offense line.    

The Raiders are 1-1 facing a killing seven game road schedule , and the Jets are soon to be 0-3 .     ( season over if that happens).   Like my teams chances a lot better, not to mention at some point those high price free agents you signed are going to mail it in for this year.( those players are use to playing meaniful games in December, not season finished by September.  That might be Gases toughest coaching assignment keeping those guys motivated on a lost season.

Jets have a good front 7 but secondary sucks. Giants D definitely sucks. After watching the tape BILLS left some out there that we should have had but the offense looks light years better than it has in the pass.

Regarding the Raiders I will go watch that game vs KC to look for the things you pointed out  on offense. Im not sold on the Raiders D but that is for a different conversation.

Regarding GASE he sucks. 

None the less good post!

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

We don't need to.  The AFC isn't that strong right now.  Once you get past NE and KC there is a whole bunch of crap.

2-0 Bills
1-1 Browns
1-1 Titans
1-1 Chargers
0-2 Jets
0-2 Steelers

Two of those teams are getting into the playoffs.  We had the Bills beaten, they have their tough games late, and their quarterback is dreadful.  Browns are about to go to 1-5.  Chargers are old.  Steelers and Colts lost their franchise quarterbacks.

Listen, we're not competing for a Super Bowl or anything, but we as a team are ready to take a step and grab a wildcard.  Someone is getting the #6 seed at 9-7.  It should be us.

SAR I

You know what’s funny every team you have listen above is looking at the Jets as a stat game and a automatic win for them

12 hours ago, Same Old said:

I think the post I enjoyed the most was SAR's who stated Jets would be 2-0 if Mosley didn't get injured.  Talk about delusional. Like one person going down changes a great defense to one that bites. News flash, defense is built as a unit and depth is always the deal breaker. 

That’s exactly what I’ve been saying as well. The Bills finally stopped shooting their self in the foot and the better team prevailed. They have a QB who hasn’t done sh*t with a losing record anointed as the great one. I guess he is compared to the hot garbage they have put in the field in the last 5 years.

4 hours ago, SAR I said:

Good synopsis.  Titans are going to take #5 seed.  The Browns are opening 1-6, been saying that since the summer.  Colts, no Luck.  Steelers, no Ben.  Bills just beat the two worst teams in the NFL, barely, and they come back to Earth soon with the same tough opponents we have.  The Bills draw the Titans on the road, that's a big one for us.  Week 16 as we're beating the Steelers the Patriots are whipping the Bills setting up...

Jets vs. Buffalo Week 17.  Win-and-in for the #6 seed on Sunday Night Football.  And the Jets win it.  Then we lose to the Ravens the next week.

That's how I see it shaking out.

SAR I

Dude you just called your team one of the 2 worst teams in the league, but you have them winning 9-10 games. Winning by 14 is not barely winning. Jets are 0-2 at HOME to start the season and Bills are 2-0 on the ROAD. You need to STAY OFF THE WEEEEED MAN!!!!!

By the way dont be surprised if the Jets lose to the Giants. Just saying.

43 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I know that you Buffalo cow-tippers need to smoke weed to forget the trailer park you're living in but don't assume the millionaires of New York and New Jersey do likewise.  I don't need weed to escape life.  Mine is great as it is.

If Darnold were 100% and if Mosely didn't get hurt, the Jets beat the Bills 27-3.  And so we did beat the Bills 27-3.  And we beat the Browns, too.

I had the Jets at 11-5, so with the 2 games we couldn't win because our franchise quarterback and his backup were out I've revised my forecast to 9-7.  And these last 2 weeks have shown that we have a legitimate defense, something I wasn't expecting.  Things are looking great for the Jets.

I feel bad for the Bills.  You're quarterback is bad.  Really bad.

SAR I

You are official crazy bro. Are you reading what you are saying. Seriously you just said the Jets beat the Bills 27-3 like it was a FACT. A QB that is 4 and 14 in his career and I am surpposed to believe if he was healthy the Jets were going to AUTOMATICALLY win vs BILLS and BROWNS. OK

You so hurt you had to try to bring in life sh*t. Well guess what BUM. My life is great. You talk about Millionaries in NYC and Jersey but you are BROKE with nothing else to do but to sit on your phone/computer and make up WILD scenarios that have a rat ass of coming true. 

10million people and can’t even sell out a ****in stadium for a team you say you love. 

As far as Darnold vs Allen they will prove it on the field.

So far Allen has had the better career. Who the hell do you think defenses fear more, A brittle QB in Darnold has not done jack and is on hisn2nd coach, and can’t stay on the field or Allen who can kill you through the Air or Ground and who’s team has stability and putting a true team around him. Allen has highlights every week doing the amazing. Darnold Is 4-14 in his career but he is surpposed to be better than Allen

This conversation for me is over with you. You don’t live in reality. You live in excuses and what ifs. Well you go watch your team win the Super Bowl in your what if , excuse driven reality. Hope you don’t live your life the same way.

19 minutes ago, SAR I said:

All that blah blah doesn’t change the fact that Josh Allen is a bust. He’s everything the scouting reports said he was-  Big arm, small brain.  Inaccurate risk-taker.  Runs well until crippled.

He’s a hillbilly RGIII.  

SAR I

Who team is 2-0 and leading his team to the playoffs while your QB recovers from Mono. Allen has more brains in his pinky than Darnold has in his body. Check the wonderlick scores (37) check the accuracy improving (64%) Elite ARM and Moblity. I know it hurts but it’s ok. You have Le’Veon Bell

8 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I’m going to ask my secretary to translate this into English tomorrow morning. Let me get back to you.

SAR I

Oh my bad. I forgot you don’t understand REALITY. You just understand ifs and excuses. Sorry.

8 minutes ago, SAR I said:

cap2.jpg
Sorry, I’m busy doing a little hat shopping right now.

SAR I

All I know if that it’s not the JETS. This is not a Yankee forum. 

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

If you need money, just ask for it already.

SAR I

Ninja you broke. Shut up

17 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Does she read gibberish? 

What’s gibberish is talking heads on here believing the Jets are better than the Bills. 
#FOOLSTALK

6 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The point is, you are talking to a bunch of Yankee fans who know a thing or two about what playoff teams look like.  A Bills fan giving Yankees fans advice?  LOL.  It’s not 1992, Jethro.

Why don’t you go troll a Browns forum, they are more your speed, you probably have a lot more in common with them than you do with city slickers like us.  I hear they have running water in Cleveland.

SAR I

Easy to default to Yankees in a sport with no salary cap. I got a idea. Send some Yankee players to go play for the Jets. They would be better than what you have now. Lol........

29 minutes ago, SAR I said:

We haven’t seen Sam Darnold play since last January. When he comes back healthy in a few weeks then we can talk.

We’ve got two weeks worth of game film on Josh Allen. We know what he is.  We can call him a bust now.  Who’s your backup?  Better buy his jersey.

SAR I

No we saw Sam Darnold play week one. He sucked. We came, We Saw, We won. On to Cincinnati.

Just now, SAR I said:

Hey, I may be a wee bit aggressive on my Jets playoff talk, but anyone can see that the Jets are better than the Bills.  

We beat you when we had a hospitalized quarterback.  Just wait until we’re healthy.

SAR I

Real Talk. What logical reasons do you have that makes you believe that the Jets are better than the Bills.

We can do a roster breakdown if you want.

18 hours ago, SAR I said:

If CJ Mosely doesn't get hurt:

Jets 16
Bills 3

If Sam Darnold doesn't play with mononucleosis:

Jets 30
Bills 3

The Jets beat the Bills.  The score doesn't reflect it, but we were the superior team.  Still are.  Which is why we're taking their playoff spot in Week 17.

SAR I

• Like 1

6 hours ago, nico002 said:

I like sharp but that’s a dumb take. The Bills came in with an overly aggressive gameplan and a turnover prone QB. They gambled and nearly lost because they offense/QB cannot gain that sort of yardage without turning the ball over. 

That’s hardly a dumb take. The Bills were marching up and down the field and the Bills kept shooting themselves in the foot. You act the Jets were just stopping the Bills with 3 and outs. The Jets luck finally ran out and that 8 points your offense scored wasn’t enough. If your offense scores there is no comeback Mosley or not

• Post of the Week 1

5 hours ago, Same Old said:

No. Sammy is 0-1 this year and would have been 0-2 had he played against Cleveland. Fyi, if Sammy was to play this Sunday the point spread would be the same. 

I agree lol..

7 hours ago, SAR I said:

Sam Darnold was at 100% last November and beat Joke Allen and the Bills in Buffalo.

Sam Darnold was at 80% this September and beat Joke Allen and the Bills in New York.

What the defense did to blow the lead two weeks ago is on them, not Sam.  Sam is 2-0 against the Bills.  He owns them. 

SAR I

Sam Daronld was down 14 in the 4th until he got hot. Why was he down 14 to being with

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

The Bills are 3-0 against teams that are a combined 0-9.  They are not a wildcard threat.

SAR I

No the combined record is 1-8. Now you can’t count. The combined record of the of the PATS and Cowboys is opponents is 0-9. You play who is on your schedule. Funny thing is you can’t wait to get to the point in the Jets schedule so they can do the same so you think. 

Like I said beat the Giants and Bengals then come talk to me. 

BTW don’t worry. Well take care of the Pats next week. Lol.......

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Like that’s something to brag about. 

SAR I

Win a game before Nov and we can talk

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

You aren't winning another game until October 20th.  Focus on that.

SAR I

You must have took another hit of that crack when you typed that.

3 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I am not sure what is sadder:

A jets fan and a bills fan arguing over who is better

The fact that the bills fan is right.

lol........

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

wins.jpg

Yes. 

The plan to get to 9-7 required 1 win in our next 3 games.  If we lose today, we have to beat the Cowboys or Patriots in the next two weeks and that will get us into the playoffs.

SAR I

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company