johnnysd

We are still going to the playoffs

6 hours ago, SAR I said:

Hey, I may be a wee bit aggressive on my Jets playoff talk, but anyone can see that the Jets are better than the Bills.  

We beat you when we had a hospitalized quarterback.  Just wait until we’re healthy.

SAR I

I’m sorry, but maybe I missed something. At what point this season have the Jets beat anybody, including the Bills?

9 hours ago, SAR I said:

I know that you Buffalo cow-tippers need to smoke weed to forget the trailer park you're living in but don't assume the millionaires of New York and New Jersey do likewise.  I don't need weed to escape life.  Mine is great as it is.

If Darnold were 100% and if Mosely didn't get hurt, the Jets beat the Bills 27-3.  And so we did beat the Bills 27-3.  And we beat the Browns, too.

I had the Jets at 11-5, so with the 2 games we couldn't win because our franchise quarterback and his backup were out I've revised my forecast to 9-7.  And these last 2 weeks have shown that we have a legitimate defense, something I wasn't expecting.  Things are looking great for the Jets.

I feel bad for the Bills.  You're quarterback is bad.  Really bad.

SAR I

Dude. What are you even talking about? I'm not saying that Allen is the next Brady and Darnold is the next Leaf, but lets get a couple things straight here.

Josh Allen has the same number of wins in MetLife Stadium as Sam Darnold. Keep in mind, he did not play in the game at MetLife last season due to injury, thus he's only played in TWO FREAKING GAMES IN THAT STADIUM. How embarrassing is that? Josh Allen's record in games he's started and finished is now 8-5 (Had one game last season in Houston that he left injured that was a close game and Peterman came in and blew it). Darnold's career record is 4-10.

Furthermore, you did NOT beat the Bills (nor the Browns for that matter), despite the golden boy Darnold being gift-wrapped FOUR additional chances to score. And he led the offense to a grand total of eight points. Allen, on the other hand, came out in the 2nd half and closed the game with three straight scoring drives to steal the win. 

Out of those two, which QB is "bad. Really bad."?

Again... I'm not saying Allen is the next Brady. But let's call a spade a spade. The truth is, to this point, Darnold hasn't gotten the job done, and hasn't shown many signs of improvement. 

• Like 1

On 9/18/2019 at 1:10 PM, SAR I said:

The same team we were pumped about in August is still there. 

Mosely and Bell look better than advertised.  The pass rush and secondary generated 6 turnovers in the first 2 weeks.  Gase is keeping his cool and the team isn't imploding.  At 80% and a 102 fever Darnold had done enough to beat the Bills even without a kicker the whole game.

0-3 looks bad, but it's not the end.  This is a good team hitting epic-level adversity.  We move past that after the bye week.  It's Game 1 and we only have to go 9-4 from there.  Look at the schedule.  Ain't hard starting in late October.

SAR I

Darnold had done enough to beat the Bills? He led the offense to a grand total of eight points. EIGHT!!!!!!!! and he had FOUR gift-wrapped turnovers (additional chances) to do it.

Face it. You're delusional.

4 hours ago, SAR I said:

If CJ Mosely doesn't get hurt:

Jets 16
Bills 3

If Sam Darnold doesn't play with mononucleosis:

Jets 30
Bills 3

The Jets beat the Bills.  The score doesn't reflect it, but we were the superior team.  Still are.  Which is why we're taking their playoff spot in Week 17.

SAR I

Dude. What game were you watching? The Bills were marching up and down the field at will against the Jets. And the Jets, at 4-12 again, will most certainly NOT be taking the Bills’ playoff spot in week 17.

You see, the Bills have this thing called a franchise QB. Perhaps most importantly, they have AN ACTUAL LEGITIMATE HEAD COACH. 

The Jets will be out of playoff contention before Halloween.

4 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

We inserted a qb who was so good he was crowned the next joe montana.  Thats not happening when darnold comes back. 

SAR you have lost your marbles.  What spin will you put on this when this prediction doesnt come close to happening.

I’ll check back around Thanksgiving. I’m sure they’ll still be “playoff bound” by then though 😂

4 hours ago, SAR I said:

Sam Darnold beat Josh Allen's Bills last year in Buffalo.  A hospitalized Sam Darnold had the Bills beat this year in MetLife.

Sam is 2-0 against the Bills.  He owns them.  Week 17 is a layup.

SAR I

What is it with you and these fake wins?

The. Jets. Did. Not. Beat. The. Bills.

Or. The. Browns.

My stat is still true. Allen has won the same number of games at MetLife as Darnold. (In ACTUAL wins, not imaginary ones)

8 hours ago, SAR I said:

Sam Darnold had the Bills beat, twice.  Once last year, once this year.  Our hospitalized quarterback, our injured defense, and our high school kicker would still have held on for the win if not for a terrible penalty at the wrong time.

You'd better fear Sam and the Jets.  You better ask your boss for December 30th off.  You're going to need it.  Win and in and the Bills aren't the team getting in.

SAR I

Still going on with the imaginary wins thing, huh?

Darnold led the Jets to EIGHT POINTS after being gifted FOUR extra opportunities on fluke turnovers. This is hardly “doing enough to beat the Bills” as you state. I’m definitely going to “fear” Sam and his 7-18 career record when we get to week 17 🙄

9 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

My favorite so far of his "if not for, thens" is the "terrible penalty at the wrong time".  I'm guessing that means he's willfully ignoring the BS unsportsmanlike penalty against the Bills that killed a first half scoring drive, which should have at least been offset by the Jets player taunting Allen that went uncalled.

I also still formally demand SAR address my point about Darnold's alleged 104 degree fever, which would have had him in the hospital and not playing professional football.  Because that is one of his running excuses about why wasn't playing like his usual "franchise QB" self.

Haha yeah, that “usual franchise QB self” that has a 4-10 record. Helluva record for a franchise QB! 😂😂😂

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SAR I said:

Sam Darnold was at 100% last November and beat Joke Allen and the Bills in Buffalo.

Sam Darnold was at 80% this September and beat Joke Allen and the Bills in New York.

What the defense did to blow the lead two weeks ago is on them, not Sam.  Sam is 2-0 against the Bills.  He owns them. 

SAR I

I really don’t know why I need to say this again. 

He. Did. Not. Beat. The. Bills.

youre really going to blame the defense when they gave your precious Sammy boy FOUR turnovers and he led the offense to a grand total of ZERO points off of those turnovers and EIGHT TOTAL POINTS FOR THE ENTIRE GAME?!??!!?

51 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Yes, my friend, it is time.  But it is time to consider the positives not the negatives.

Every year there is a wildcard team disguised as a joke the first 5 weeks of the season.  This year, it's us.  If Sam Darnold never got sick, we'd have beaten the Bills, Browns, and Eagles.  So you may see an 0-4 record, but we are a 3-1 team.  All wildcard teams lose 6 or 7 games a year and it feels like crap when they happen.  Ours just came very early.  Because mono.

SAR I

well at least you've given up on the "WE BEAT THE BILLS" nonsense.

Glad you're showing some growth here, SAR.

EDIT: Then I went back and re-read what you posted and said "we are a 3-1 team". Just kidding!

• Thumb Down 1

18 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

You probably believe in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy. I’ve seen plenty of homers in my time but you have crossed the line. You literally make stuff up. You can believe what you want but remember it doesn’t make you right.

There is no game that Sam didn’t play in that you would have won. Your team has too many holes not to mention the Bills play basically the same schedule as the Jets but is better equipped to beat the teams that Jets have or will lose to. For example with Darnold or not the Jets is not beating the Titans, where as the Jets already lost to the Browns and Eagles and the Bills have a great chance on beating one or both of those teams

no no no no no... didn't you see? the Jets actually beat the Bills in SAR's fantasyland!

• Thumb Down 1

On 10/7/2019 at 5:16 PM, SAR I said:

The Jets beat the Bills.  The standings don't reflect it of course, but the Jets are the better team.

SAR I

What’s the excuse going to be this weekend then when the Jets get rocked by the cowboys?

15 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Not once did I say that or imply it, but compared to Vince Young he was lmao.  He was a deadly accurate and cerebral QB that, when healthy, won games (your ultimate measuring stick).  Those shoulder surgeries did him in. 

Vince Young just flat out sucked.

Like, there is zero argument for that type of unbelievable comparison.  It's just flat out wrong.  You have to be a young kid.  There's no one old enough to have watched both play that would put Vince Young over Chad.

Pennington had a noodle for an arm. If the ball was in the air more than fifteen yards, look out.

Guys! Guys! Wait.... in SAR's alternate universe, the Jets actually DID beat the Dolphins. Just like they actually DID beat the Bills and a bunch of other teams. The NFL's standings are just lying to you...

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, SAR I said:

You should worry more about your pathetic 6-2 Buffalo Bills who can't beat a winning team to save themselves.  RG4 get injured yet?  Just a matter of time.

SAR I

There... I fixed it for you buddy.

13 hours ago, SAR I said:

The Bills are fake. Nothing has changed. The Jets beat the Cowboys too, no one threw us a parade. Cake schedule. 

Bills are about to finish 0-4.  The Jets get the honor of delivering the fatal blow. 

SAR I

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jets are going to the playoffs too, right?

You DO realize that the Jets are in the same division, meaning that they have almost the SAME schedule? And one team is 9-3 and all but locked into the playoffs and one is 4-9 having lost to both Miami AND Cincinnati?

Buffalo and the Jets' schedules are literally TWO games different. Jets played Oakland and Jacksonville and Buffalo played Tennessee and Denver.

Buffalo will destroy the Jets week 17.

34 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The Bills and the Jets are the same team.  One got hit with devastating injuries and played its tough games early in the schedule, the other has been very healthy and plays its tough games late in the schedule. 

Tellingly, both have beaten only 2 teams that figure to have winning records at the end of the season.  Bills are losing the next 3 games.  Question is, will they lose the 4th and miss the playoffs.  Methinks yes.

SAR I

So you're saying the Jets are "playing its easy games late in the schedule"

THEY JUST LOST TO THE CINCINNATI FREAKING BENGALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

You are literally making this up as you go, aren't you?

Just now, jacarter220 said:

Tellingly, both have beaten only 2 teams that figure to have winning records at the end of the season.  Bills are losing the next 3 games.  Question is, will they lose the 4th and miss the playoffs.  Methinks yes.

And also "tellingly", the Jets LOST to all the bad teams that the Bills beat.

That's the difference. Good teams, regardless of their schedule (which they don't get to pick like in college) beat the teams they are supposed to beat. The Bills have, hence why they're 9-3. The Jets haven't. They lost to Miami and Cincinnati, BOTH winless at the time. 

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

Injuries. 

SAR I

okay, troll, which is it? Because you just said that injuries are not an excuse against a 0-11 Bengals team.

YOU YOURSELF SAID IT. So which one is it?

sar i.JPG

9 hours ago, SAR I said:

Come back when the Bills have lost 3 straight. Don’t cut and run like last time. 

SAR I

Unlike the Jets, when have the Bills lost 3 straight?

And you didn't answer the question, so I'll ask it again. Are injuries and excuse or not? Because you've literally argued for both answers in the last two pages of this thread. Pick one.

3 hours ago, SAR I said:

Ravens
at Steelers
at Patriots

SAR I

Can't wait to win at least two out of three! Already dominated the Patriots once with a QB that was turning the ball over like crazy, and now he's actually figured out how to not turn it over!

On 12/2/2019 at 9:44 PM, SAR I said:

Come back when the Bills have lost 3 straight. Don’t cut and run like last time. 

SAR I

I'll take, "Posts that aged badly" for $1000, Alex!

Although most of your posts do.....

On 12/16/2019 at 7:30 AM, SAR I said:

Precisely.

Bills lose to the only playoff team in that stretch. My point exactly. Thanks. 

SAR I

Dude what are you even talking about? The Steelers, Cowboys, and Bills are, contrary to your alternate reality, playoff teams.

I'm going to agree with what he said... You are on drugs.

playoff.JPG

On 1/4/2020 at 8:26 PM, SAR I said:

It's been awhile.

Where you at?

SAR I

I'm here, bud. Watching the Jets tank in FA. Can't imagine why. I mean, who wouldn't want to play for Adam Gase?

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company