johnnysd

We are still going to the playoffs

5 hours ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Says who? You? They have Bell one of the best backs in the league. Mosley one of the best LBs in the league... Maye and Adams.. and a Franchise QB with a 2nd year TE that showed promise... not to mention RA and Crowder... Is there OL below average... yes is there depth below average yes but has been getting better... So please tell me how they have the lowest level of talent in the league... 

"Franchise QB"   Says who? What has Sam accomplished in the NFL to earn that title? 

• Thumb Down 1

31 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Are you serious?

Have you seen the tools this guy has? His arm talent, accuracy, touch, mobility, playmsking ability, command of the offense, work ethic, leadership?

If you don’t see this, even in his formative stages, you need to hop to another team. 

He has everything you want in a FQB other than an offensive line. Even with the dearth of weapons, you give him some antibiotics and another 2 seconds and we have a superstar QB. 

Step off dude. 

Remind me of those qualities when Sam  joins fellow USC QB's in the recycle bin.

FYI, QB's earn the title "franchise". To date Sam's done jack. That final drive against the Bill's was USC Pathetic. Please, judge with your eyes not your hopeful heart.

Look up his TD's to INT ratio for starters. 

1 hour ago, Mastenpark said:

I understand that but to hear from Jets fans your defense is top notch right.So if that is the case and Darnold is all world like you say the why didn’t that reflect in the win-loss record so far in his career. Peyton overall team his rookie year was sh*t. (3-13) Peyton Manning team in his second year was 13-3. Let’s see what Darnold record would be in his 2nd year

Jets fans talk bad about Allen all day but the guy is winning games and putting team on his back. Allen has a defense to lean on as well and he is starting to figure that out. At the end of the day Jets are going no where with GASE. 

Allen is clearly superior to Sam. But then again when was the last time the Jets drafted intelligently? USC should have been a warning sign. 

12 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

This. 

If it is "this" then you have established Sam is nothing other than a high draft pick by a historical sh-it team and clearly has Not earned the title of franchise qb.

Took you awhile but you in the end got it right. 

6 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Disagree and I’m not a Josh Allen hater

Disagree and I'm not a Sam hater.

12 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Unless we win 9 straight after going 0-7 we have no shot at the playoffs

Think this team starts 1-6. Then goes 6-3 at best or 3-6 at worst.

4 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Whatever dude are you a millennial?  You do realize qbs usually take years to develop Sam has had one

Sam has had one and it wasn't pretty. It's the Franchise QB title some have assigned to him that is bogus. That title has to be earned by producing. Sam  has produced nothing of value. Right now there are plenty of QB'S better then Sam and half of them are not Franchise types.

10 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

We are winning 4-5 games this year

No argument here. I think most knowledgable fans understood this team needed 3 to 4 years to be relevant. Going for it this year was foolish. The money spent on free agents was wasted. By the time this team builds itself into a contender those free agents will be useless and they will have to start over again. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Well done troll. 

I hope the mods find your previously banned IP address. 

Really.

10 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Sam was fine his rookie year you are too used to today’s twitter short attention span nfl where 1st round pick qbs are expected to win the Super Bowl immediately or they suck

No. Not at all. I take exception to handing the franchise tag out to players that haven't earned it. 

4 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Of course.  Its not even close.  Allen has put his team on his back multiple times and won games.  He is a star in this league.  He has every tool you could possible want.

Thats not to say Sam is damaged goods, but I have seen nothing from him that makes me think he will be any good at this level.

The good thing is, he will be back after the bye and we will get 13 games to evaluate him.  No excuses.

We are in total agreement while others are looking thru their rose colored glasses. I expect the team will be using a high draft pick on a QB in 2020.

• Thumb Down 3

17 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

Yeah and I've established that you are a Jets homer who is delusional about his team. Its ok. We have all been there. Sorry the truth hurts

I think the post I enjoyed the most was SAR's who stated Jets would be 2-0 if Mosley didn't get injured.  Talk about delusional. Like one person going down changes a great defense to one that bites. News flash, defense is built as a unit and depth is always the deal breaker. 

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

If Darnold and Mosely were healthy the Jets would be 2-0 right now, would be the talk of the league, CJ would be on the cover of Sports Illustrated, and people would be talking about Adam Gase as Coach of The Year.

Those of a smart enough to recognize this  also know that Sam and CJ will be 100% at Philadelphia and the schedule gets soft shortly thereafter.

And a glance at the wildcard contenders shows that talent-wise the Jets are right there with them.

9-7 teams lose 7 times.  Doesn’t matter which games they are.

SAR I

The jets were expected to start the season just like they did. This is a terrible team trying to rebuild. They have no cupcake games on their schedule unlike their opponents. With luck they win 4 maybe 5 games. 

15 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

don't be dreaming.  he's not getting the MVP.

Very true and the jets are not making the playoffs this season or next,etc,etc. Reasonable target date 2022 or 2023.

1 hour ago, Mastenpark said:

Dude you just called your team one of the 2 worst teams in the league, but you have them winning 9-10 games. Winning by 14 is not barely winning. Jets are 0-2 at HOME to start the season and Bills are 2-0 on the ROAD. You need to STAY OFF THE WEEEEED MAN!!!!!

By the way dont be surprised if the Jets lose to the Giants. Just saying.

"Jets lose to the Giants "

That should surprise no one. Their backup QB is more talented than Sammy. Giants also have a better rb.

2 hours ago, batman10023 said:

6 days ago you had them at 7 wins.  now with Luck they are getting 4 wins?  

why not take the season off.  fall sunday's are very good.  enjoy yourself.    maybe drive up to buffalo to catch Allen play

Blame it on the jets lack luster shellacking handed to them on Monday night. No character, team mails it in after a 1-6 start.

16 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Thanks Batman.  It's ridiculous that fans who had the Jets at 9-7 or 8-8 can't see that:

1.  We won the Bills game.  It's an L, but we had them beat.  Mosely doesn't get hurt, it's a 16-3 victory even with a QB with mono and no kicker, that's how bad the Bills are.

2.  We would have beaten the overhyped Browns if Darnold and Mosely weren't out.  QB3 had us close deep into the 3rd quarter.

3.  We have a very strong defense, the secondary in particular is surprising.  I had the Jets at 11-5 without a D this good.  I'm impressed.

4.  The Jets don't need any miracles.  They just need to turn 0-3 into 7-6 or 6-7 with 3 games to go which is extremely do-able considering the schedule.

5.  We are capable of stealing a game from the Patriots next month and should win either the Eagles or Cowboys game.

Hang in there.  If the forum was bad this week, just imagine what next week is going to look like.

SAR I

You really believe this excuse for a NFL team will steal a game against the almighty Patriots and beat either Philly or the Cowboys. PLEASE ...The Giants backup QB will humiliate the jets defense.  You may see jet players at the playoffs but rest assured they will be buying a ticket. Be realistic and see if the jets can turn around their history of sloppy draft picks and eventually become relevant. Patience is needed here. Josh Allen isn't walking into your locker room any time soon.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Yeah, it's so hard to shellac a team with a third-string quarterback under center.

Since you won't be here in December when the Jets go to that upstate sh-thole and crush your playoff dreams, let me wish you better luck next year.  Maybe you'll finally draft a franchise quarterback.

SAR I

Funny stuff. Was it the jets offense that surrendered all those points to the Browns? Wait,no it was that top notch defense missing 1 linebacker. Sammy if he played would have added just another loss to his resume. What's he got 3 wins in 14 games. Throws as many int's as he does td's. Now that's a winning formula. 

10 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Sorry I am delayed in responding.  Was busy watching my New York Yankees clinch the American League Eastern Division Championship.  You would know how good that feels if you had baseball up there in cow country.  Someday when you get cable TV you'll be able to watch a game.

Josh Allen is a bust.  He's Michael Vick until, oops, that inevitable hit to the knee that all poor-throwing, inaccurate, running quarterbacks take.

SAR I

Wow. The Yankees finally won the division. Red Sox must have taken the year off to rest. Winning all those World Series took its toll on Boston. Boston has made a pig of themselves with all those duck boat parades.Don't get to excited. If they make it to the ALCS Houston with their 3 aces will close them out in short order. 

4 minutes ago, SAR I said:

All that blah blah doesn’t change the fact that Josh Allen is a bust. He’s everything the scouting reports said he was-  Big arm, small brain.  Inaccurate risk-taker.  Runs well until crippled.

He’s a hillbilly RGIII.  

SAR I

Funny you choose to bad mouth Allen rather than defend Sammy. My post trashed Sammy with stats and facts and you didn't even attempt to defend him. Actually your approach speaks volumes.I think your finally coming around to the realization that the jets drafted the inferior qb. 

9 hours ago, SAR I said:

cap2.jpg
Sorry, I’m busy doing a little hat shopping right now.

SAR I

I understand that. First division title in 7 years. Ten years since last WS title. Not exactly impressive. Houston licking their chops hoping the Yanks survive the ALDS. 

10 hours ago, SAR I said:

Yeah, it's so hard to shellac a team with a third-string quarterback under center.

Since you won't be here in December when the Jets go to that upstate sh-thole and crush your playoff dreams, let me wish you better luck next year.  Maybe you'll finally draft a franchise quarterback.

SAR I

FYI, I'm not from Buffalo and I am not a fan of the Bills. Somehow you made that connection because I posted the Bills are a stronger team with the better QB. Both are accurate facts. The Jets are pathetic and Sammy is not a franchise qb. As is the trend the jets blew another high draft pick on the wrong player. Allen was and is the better selection. Live with it.

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

It's doesn't matter.  As Yankee fans we know that if we don't win it this year we'll win it next year.

SAR I

Well how many years have you been saying that? Going on 10 years? Soon to be 11 years.

5 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Unlike the Buffalo Bills, the New York Yankees put a quality product on the field.  If we don't win the World Series this year, we'll win it the next. 

You'd be better served to stay in your lane.  Stop talking about the Yankees.  Talk about the Sabres.

"If we don't win the world series this year we'll win it the next"

FALSE.  It's been 10 years since they won it.  Red Sox have dominated for the last 10 years much like the Patriots. New York Post tagged  Boston, (Championship Central). That must burn your buns.

23 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Sam Darnold had the Bills beat, twice.  Once last year, once this year.  Our hospitalized quarterback, our injured defense, and our high school kicker would still have held on for the win if not for a terrible penalty at the wrong time.

You'd better fear Sam and the Jets.  You better ask your boss for December 30th off.  You're going to need it.  Win and in and the Bills aren't the team getting in.

SAR I

Amazing. Jets year in and year out have been the laughing stock of the league, yet somehow with little talent and zero depth will win late in the season and make the playoffs.  LMAO.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

What does the past have to do with it?  Last year's Yankees didn't have 8-10 players who this year played out of their minds.  And next year's Yankees will have new free agents that will be the envy of the league.

That's the thing about being a fan of a world-class organization; you don't have to worry about next year, you just know you're going to win it all.  And as a result, you don't worry much about this year.

I know these are foreign concepts to you.  After all, you're a Bills fan.

SAR I

No. Boston boy. Who enjoys living in Championship Central. 

FYI, Hal will not be signing free agents because he has a bottom line budget and will struggle to keep key players from leaving. Face it since 2004 beat down in the ALCS the Sox have owned the yanks. Kinda like the Patriots owning their division. Can't wait for Sunday. Will be enjoying tailgate time and jet humiliation to follow. See ya.

15 minutes ago, SAR I said:

1.  Taking the wildcard route to a Super Bowl is very Jets-like, especially in the Brady Bellichick era, it's logically the only path.

2.  The Jets are no longer rebuilding.  We're just 'building'.  This so-called "Dolphin plan" was started 2 seasons ago and we are ahead of schedule.

3.  The Jets would be 2-0 right now if not for injuries to our Franchise QB and LB. 

4.  The Wildcard field in the AFC is a sea of mediocrity.  I expect the Jets to be 1-4 and take the #6 Seed.

SAR I

I can't stop laughing everytime you refer to Sammy as a franchise qb. Loser owns a 4-14  record throws as many INT'S as TD'S. Makes one wonder what label you would pin on a QB with a good track record. Franchise plus qb perhaps. LMAO

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Youngest QB to ever start an NFL game is going to have growing pains.

Sam is 1-0 this year.  That's the most important stat.

SAR I

No. Sammy is 0-1 this year and would have been 0-2 had he played against Cleveland. Fyi, if Sammy was to play this Sunday the point spread would be the same. 

10 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

If anyone knows Sar 1 personal - it's time for an intervention .  I don't know if he's Off his medicine , or has serious  alcohol problem.  Or took a beating in the stock market , and had to sell his luxury car  he used for attention .     Something not right with him , as this nonsense screams he is crying for help.

Hopefully he is just joking  around looking for attention. But if he's serious than someone needs to do something before he hurts himself.   Please get help Sar 1. 

Believe SAR 1 is a little nerd looking  for attention.

• Haha 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company