johnnysd

We are still going to the playoffs

Ok lets look at the match ups:

week 3: AT NE  -- I doubt anyone had this as a W BEFORE Darnold went down and now well...  (L)  (0-3)

Week 5  AT Philly -- Another one I had as a toss up, but at best Darnolds first game back and Rusty (I doubt he is back)  (L)  (0-4)

Week 6  Dallas --Another very good team, and if im honest I dont expect Darnold back until week 7 because another D who could Hurt him (he isnt going be as strong right after Mono) so I say (L)  (0-5)

WEEK 7  NE --- Ugh they will be rolling by this point, they always are Darnold makes his debut and keeps it close. but we Lose on a 2 minute drive by Brady  (L)  (0-6)

Week 8 -- @ Jacksonville -- Darnold is more like himself and the Jets roll to a hard but well earned W.  (w) (1-6)

Week 9 @ Miami -- Easy W... Phins are awful  (2-6)

Week 10 Giants  A hard game again this time Darnold shows his Magic and leads a game winning drive in the 4th.. topped off by a D stop (3-6)

Week 11@ Washington -- D dominates and O starts to really move 3 TD for Bell (4-6)  (this place starts get positive)

week 12 Oakland -- D stops oakland all game and Darnold manages a couple score (w) (5-6)

week 13@ cinci Our D isnt playing well as the Bengals march up and down the field but so does Darnold.. game won by 22 yard FG (w) (6-6)

week 14 Miami -- again easy W  (7-6 and this place has playoff fever, wildcard only since Pats locked division already)

week 15 @Baltimore Our O is stuffed no where to go.. our D holds but gives up on Jackson run for a TD (l)  (7-7)

week 16 Pitt Pitts QB Rudolph plays well as does Darnold... game won by Jets 22 yard FG (8-7)

Week 17 @ buffalo Winner goes to the playoffs... Bills D stuffs our O as does our D to their O.  We lose on 58 yard FG and miss the playoffs.  (8-8)

Anything i got wrong?? 

Just now, The Voice of Reason said:

I'd switch out washington to a L and Bills a W... I think Cowboys are winnable... and the second NE game with Sam back at full strength, Eagles will be tough even if he is healthy since he is rushing back.

second Pats game is a Monday night game.. and well the Jets dont do good under the lights.. 

26 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Come on... This is where statistics are insufferable... what does that have to do with this team and this coach and these players... You mean to tell me that because past players and coaches did something that, this has anything to do with this team?

Has to do with WHO we are facing as well.  I even said "Brady leads a 2 minute drive win the game". IMO Pats been there dont that and have proven time and again they win these games.. the Jets not so much. I could be wrong.. 

1 hour ago, Mastenpark said:

Allen won AFC player of the week 17 of the 2018 season with a 5 TD performance. Also you are fool saying that Allen doesn’t complete throws in tight windows. You obviously don’t watch the games. All I heard from you are excuses. News flash Bills OL is not all that. This year we replaced 4 of the 5 starters from the year prior while you spent your money on a 14 million dollar RB who had 70 yards last night. Darnold was more polished coming out of college but guess what Allen is catching up fast and played overall better in his 2 meeting vs the  PATS then Darnold and that’s saying something cause Allen looked like trash in both.

Like I said before I like Darnold but Jets are going to ruin him like you ruin everything nice.

News flash against the same team (NE) both QBs looked Horrid.. yes  Allen has one nice drive for a TD but he should thank his D for keeping him in the game after 3 awful picks just like Darnold.. it’s ok I’ll be smiling like BB was when they while the floor with you up in Gillette. 

1 minute ago, Mastenpark said:

You forgot Allen was at the Pats 40 leading another scoring drive when he got injured out of the game. Good chance Bills would have score more points. Collectively the Bills QB’s had almost 300 yards passing that game. 

With that being said I think the Chiefs, Bills and the Ravens are going to be the team to beat the Pats this year. Chiefs and Ravens are the teams if you play man and blitz hard are going to lite you up.

They never do the same game plan twice the Patriots. Per many former NFL players the Patriots change what they do from game to game.. for example I expect them to make Jackson a pocket passer and beat them with his arm.  For all the gushing over him he averages a 70 QBR.  The Chiefs D stinks! And it’s in Gillette where they never seem to lose.. I see the Texans being the team beats them.. if anyone.

as for that drive he was on.. yup , and as I said his D BAILED him out only giving up 7 points on 3 picks.. the next game at Gillette and I bet they lose by 30.

28 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

Your only win came against a 3-3 Dallas team. You guys became a national embarrassment playing New England. The Hoodie was literally laughing at the Jets. Let that sink in.

New England plays the Bills and at the end of the game The Hoddie was orchestrating the defense play calls himself to ensure the win. Thats how much respect he gave the Bills. 

Since McDermott has become the coach of the Bills do you know he has shut down the New England everytime. Our problem is we had to trout out Derek Anderson, Tyrod Taylor. You bring up when the Bills play New England again. Guess what it will be a game. Jets couldn’t even score a offensive point against the Pats. Enough said.

Meanwhile the Bills scored 7 whole points and your QB looked as horrid as ours for most of the game.  Don’t kid yourself if the Pats solve their O issues they will destroy the Bills and BB be laughing at you as well.

On 10/23/2019 at 3:18 PM, Mastenpark said:

We scored 10 get it right. New England score 9 offense points. New England got the punt block Td that won the game. That was with Allen getting knocked out the game. Good for the Pats.

We played who was in front of us. San Fran opp win% is under .299 with winning a game 9-0 vs the redskins. Trust me more L are coming for the Jets. Just get by the Jags this week. 😂 

Ya didn’t Allen throw 3 picks all looking as bad as Darnolds against the Pats? I am calling it now Allen throws 2 this week with one being the game winning pick 6.  Allen threw two of those picks with a clean pocket, Darnold was running for his life the entire game.

the difference between the two teams? One has a competent coach the other has Bugsy on the sideline. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company