johnnysd

We are still going to the playoffs

1 hour ago, 1ManRaid said:

Fair enough.  Bills forums have their share of homers too of course, I just don't think I've seen any as bad as SAR.  I'm pleasantly surprised at the number of level headed, reasonable fans on here compared to those I've encountered in real life.

If SAR 1 is the worst you’ve seen, you need to be on this forum longer. He’s mild compared to some of the bone heads we’ve had here.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, jgb said:

Anyone can go to the playoffs

image.png.5ac15c1cbc496d15b3be3cf121dd10b1.png

It’s only way anyone from the Jets is going, and for a while too..

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Lol look back at these, SAR upvotes his own posts.  That's probably the funniest thing about this thread.  On top of everything else, he's "that guy".

Please take him back to your Bills/Pats forums..

2 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

We don't want him either.  There's actually a theory on our forum that he is just a psychotic Bills fan really dedicated to making Jets fans look bad.

No we let the team do that.

28 minutes ago, SAR I said:

It's a mulligan on this forum.  If someone downvotes you unfairly, you have the ability to counter it.  I don't upvote any of my posts otherwise.  And you can count on 1 hand how many times I've ever downvoted anyone.

Don't you have a cow to tip?  Or do you prefer it standing up?

SAR I

You may have deserved the down votes..

1 hour ago, RevisIsland610 said:

This thread makes me laugh. Jets making playoffs. 🤣

The Homers have been broken, SAR 1 broke when the news hit Captain Speen is still out. I want to see how bad this dumpster fire can get. I imagine it’s going to be new level bad.

On a brighter note Gase is one and done.

• Upvote 1

This thread is going to be a sauce of amusement for years to come.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

Especially after the victory

What no butt fumble?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

First team to be mathematically eliminated:-

Miami?

Washington?

Jets?

3 hours ago, The Voice of Reason said:

@BurnleyJet, Ready to walk back some of your 'predictions'? 

One game, Darnold was the difference but it does not deduct from what I saw for the first 4 games.

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, batman10023 said:

what would you want to see from darnold the next 4 weeks to change your view?

Darnold had a great game. What can I say? - Should one player make that much difference? The previous four weeks was the worst football I’d ever seen. 

I blame the Head Coach for playing Faulk and going into his shell. We stunk, let’s see how we do before anointing Darnold the second coming.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

2 hours ago, The Voice of Reason said:

0-16 is now out! So that was wrong... They have no chance at the #1 pick.

So you think 1-15, now? or you moving it up to 4-12? You are the one making these asinine predictions. Just getting your feeling now that they are nowhere near as bad as you make them out to be.

And that 1 game was against a team everyone here claimed to be top 10 in both offense and defense.

One player made the difference, we still almost blow the game, and should have been out of sight.

Lets see how we fair the next couple of weeks. The team as a habit of drawing you in then kicking you in the dick.

You do know the play offs is a pipe dream.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

as you should know the QB in the NFL is probably the most significant player in any team sport.  So yes, one player should make that much of a difference.

you have a browns helmet in your avatar.  

I may change it when we become significant again, whenever that maybe.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, batman10023 said:

life is short, why not root for the browns until we get significant again.  i promise we will welcome you back.

My fandom isn’t in question, and I won’t be going anywhere any time soon.

My avatar is now relevant again since the Browns stink again.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Because you and @BurnleyJet are on here, on every thread 'predicting' that' the Jets are the worst team in the league and they are going to struggle to beat anyone... Yet, the positive crowd was more on the lets wait and see what Sam does before we go down that route.  Now, after they clearly proved how much better they are with Sam then without, the asinine prediction that they are the worst team in the league looks like a terrible prediction and should never even been a prediction to begin with. 

It proves everything I have been saying in regards to this team. For example Colts with Peyton Manning, competed for playoffs every year, colts without Manning got the first overall pick. Also, the 'Drs.' on this forum that claim he needed to sit out all season. I think that narrative is finally out the window.

Clearly the Team played a lot better with Darnold last week. This doesn’t detract from the fact the previous four week was the biggest sh*t show I’ve ever seen of the 40 years of watching this team. People denying this, either didn’t watch the games, or are total hommers.

Also the threads of “we are still making the playoffs” is still Ludicrous and hyperbolic. Darnold has a very long way to go to be mentioned in the same breath as Payton Manning. The owners, coaches, GM’s of this team have done an incredibly poor job constructing this roster. It’s only because the Browns and Giants fooked up Darnold landed in our laps. 

By the way, the Jets are 1-4, and face the best team in the league and World champs Monday night.

People are allowed to come on here and express their options. 

I also think butt fumbling every post you disagree with, is some what childish, but whatever. Plus calling people out isn’t going to help either.

If any thread needed to be locked, it’s this one mans ego trip thread.

1 minute ago, Atj21 said:

Look at our schedule and tell me aren't winning 5 more games

Wild card your D is great.

• Like 1

This thread attracts more trolls than DreamWorks Animation.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Stop saying "our" when you're a Bills fan.

SAR I

How Deep does this trolling go with you?

Endless B.S.

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, jgb said:

This place is like a seesaw. Jets win, optimism to the moon. Jets lose, pessimism in the Mariana Trench.

Reminds me of when I went to a Jets game in Baltimore during the Brooks Bollinger times. Ravens won of course. After the game I went to a convenience store. The clerk tried to give a customer in a Ravens jersey a high five. The customer refused and said “why are you so happy it was just the Jets.” Baltimore has real fans. 

I stay in the trench, you Win in the trenches 😁

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

If you are so miserable, why are you here?  This thread isn't a prerequisite.  Seems to me that if you don't think the Jets are making the playoffs you don't belong here.  There are about a dozen 'whoa is me pity me I'm a loser just like the Mets I can't stop weeping' threads you can go and nut in.

SAR I

Don’t tell me, what I can do or can’t do.

Your perception of reality, and reality is so far apart, I’d need the Enterprise at warp speed to bridge it.

I’m not sure if this is just shtick, or you should visit a Medical professional.

9 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Here's what we know to be true:

1.  This is a thread for Jets optimists to discuss our turnaround.

2.  You are a Jets pessimist here to troll this thread.

3.  You are a very poor troll, Sally.

SAR I

Troll no realist yes.

I like to keep on the sane side of sanity.

Facts over fantasy 

D1040A3F-37FA-42C7-8745-69A4CBCBE705.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

Allen played with no OL. Last year. This year OL is not all that. What is Le’veon Bell really doing  for the Jets right now .He is running hard and has been a good teammate. So has Frank Gore. Frank Gore didn’t cost 14 million. 

Do you know who is the highest rated passer in the LEAGUE far this year 0-19 yards thrown. Yes Josh Allen. Do you know who is the highest rated passer in the LEAGUE in the 4th qrt so far this year. Yes Josh Allen. He has gone from being a project QB to being on his way to being one of the top QB in the league. Once he gets his deep ball going it’s over. 

Allen just isn’t good, but the Bills are ten times better than the Jets, and have a good play off shout.

Just now, Mastenpark said:

Dude is getting better every week and is learning the game at the same time. The numbers are starting to bear it. 

The deep game is coming once he gets on the page as his new deep play receivers. It’s coming though

I’ve seen I’m play plenty. He doesn’t pass the eye test. He may do a Sanchez for you in the playoffs and help you lose in the AFC Champ game 😁

1 minute ago, Mastenpark said:

You don’t even watch the games. Stop it. You saw 2 games Allen played and that was vs the Jets. That’s it. He 1-1 vs the Jets. Should be 2-0 but I’m not the should of type. 

Dude he’s just not that good. He is isn’t no Jim Kelly.

6 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

We actually should be dead last in points too but the defense has score 3 td's, lol. 

Your right, and imagine if our Running back wasn’t Lev Bell to prop up that gaudy 66 yards per game figure 🤪

23 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Your "facts" driven largely by the third string QB doesn't reflect the potential of the team that's on the field October 27.

Because you like to hear yourself weep, Sally.

SAR I

Like I said I like to stick to facts Not fantasy.

64.7 QBR says hi.

49CC79E5-256B-4DFC-A521-7634EC23049F.jpeg

D029DB33-A1BF-4BD6-AA67-473FBB10B228.png

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

Charlie Day Head GIF by swerk

Time Max stepped in with this now. I’d at least lock this god awful thread. Surely it must be an act, no one can lack that much self awareness.

6 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Injuries. 

SAR I

Gase + Ruined QB = 1 - 15

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Injuries. 

SAR I

Flailing against reality.

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network