johnnysd

We are still going to the playoffs

Why do this to yourself?  lol

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, TeddEY said:

FO has us at an 8.2% chance of making the playoffs.  That sounds pretty fair right now.

Take your silly math and shove it.  People have feelings and hope and you cant quantify feelings and hope. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, RoadFan said:

Ouch.  I know there were others.   Several in fact.  I don't know.  Guess after spending so much time in every fraud agency thread, or where Bell was even a hint of the topic...  I just wanted some level of validation explaining why he was a must and that the cost was irrelevant because he was worth more than whatever contract he would get.

Character flaw perhaps?

I was more vocal about wanting Bell than you were but I remember you were and I'm proud of you.

• Haha 1

I'm looking forward to the 1st overall pick! 

3 hours ago, TeddEY said:

5th overall this year.  Too far for a trade back.

You think we finished better than 4 other teams?  

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Probably.  At some point the O-Line issues will get relatively "fixed".  Some of it is due to the adjustment to zone blocking, which has hard concepts to grasp.  The OL will never be good, just merely below average.  

Once that aspect settles in, the Jets will be good enough to beat the Dolphins at least once, The Redskins, Bengals and maybe 1 other surprise win.  That puts them at 4-12 or 5-11.  Good enough to finish ahead of Miami, Washington, Bengals, and 1 other team (someone like the Broncos, Cardinals or Panthers).

9 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

We still play the Dolphins twice, and the Redskins and Bengals.  We're coming out of that stretch with at least 2 wins, but I'd guess 3.

Then Denver and Arizona are still out there.

I think 5th, maybe 4th, is where we end up.

We'll split with Miami.  I dont see us beating Washington on the road coming off their bye week.  At the Bengals could be a win.  They're terrible but that's about it.  So 3-13 maybe 4-12. 

I think EY's probably right, Broncos, Miami and Zona could be 1-3 win teams but so could the Jets. 

So yeah, I guess we're probably picking 3-5 depending on a the tie breakers.

3 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

getting T-shirts made up.

just as long as this word stands out on the t-shirt - PROBABLY

7 hours ago, TeddEY said:

Available now.

jif.JPG

PROBABLY

it needs to be capitalized and in bold or I'm not buying....

I honestly have no clue why anyone gives this attention whore scumbag of a human any attention but people are weird. 

20 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

Yep and got another win this week. Learning and winning feels great over here. Lets hope Darnold can get his 1st this week to bring total to 5 in 17 games played.

Jets cant even put Darnold in the best position to succeed. 

Vince Young was 17-11 after his first 2 seasons and he's the same player as Josh Allen.  That should be encouraging for your pending wild card loss.  Who knows, maybe you score more than 3 points this time!  

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

8-8 is not making the playoffs.  Lmfao 

7 hours ago, Mastenpark said:

When did you become a scout? If Josh Allen is Vince Young then Sam Darnold is Chad Pennington. 

Trust me we will score more than 3 point this year in the wild card game. We have Allen now.

A long time ago but I changed careers.  It's too much of a grind. 

Josh Allen = Vince Young.  Both suck but are athletic enough to make timely plays, have a great running game and defense to make up for the fact they cant actually throw the Football.  

I'm not trying to be mean or anything, you guys are good, that defense is legit, you're going to win 10+ games and are going to lose the first round of the wild card, which is exciting! 

5 hours ago, TeddEY said:

Allen is trending up.  He now has the 2nd lowest passer rating of any starting QB and the 2nd most interceptions.  At this rate he’ll have the 3rd most INTs and 3rd lowest passer rating in no time.

#improving

6 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Here's the current bottom six in DYAR and DVOA (in blue, respectively). Sure to rustle some jimmies around here.

2019dvoaqbs.png

#2018 historic QB class 

Where are Watson and Mahomes? 

44 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Sigh.  I remember the debates about "wait" till 2018....it's such a better class.  1 particular poster was vulgar about it and I can never remember who.  I wish I was good at the search function.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

But we got the Prez!!!

New York Jets Nfl GIF by Pepsi Fall Football

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, deucebag said:

A better way to put it:  Allen has been better than most expected, having said that, if the Bills had just an average D they wud be 1-4 right now.

Not sure if better but I like it.  They also have wins vs. elite teams like the Jets, Bengals, Eli led Giants and the Titans.

The unfortunate part for Bills fans is, Josh Allen sucks but they're going to win 10+ games.  They have the Dolphags twice, Redskins, Browns, Broncos, Steelers, Cowboys, Jets left on their schedule.  

They're already banging in the parking lots and jumping off parking garages, what do you think they'll do win they win a lay up 10 games?

• Haha 1

The Jags, who position by position, are probably more talented than Patriots D are going to eat the pussy Cali boy alive.  They are 1-6 this time next week but the attention whore is running around getting attention, like a whore. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, SAR I said:

jags.jpg

Yes, I'm just terrified by the 3-4 Jaguars who have lost to every winning team on their schedule and beat all the scrubs.  The Jets aren't a scrub.  We beat the Cowboys and had the Bills beat as well.  Doug Marrone is no Bill Belichick.

You are the whore.  You wait in the weeds for the Jets to have a bad week and jump in and stir up trouble, get your nut from aggravating loyal Jets fans.  Grow up.

SAR I

They will eat him alive, whore.  Been saying it for weeks.  And a deplorable human like you telling me to grow up is probably the most comical thing I’ve ever read.

Dont you have a white supremacy rally to go to?

David Duke moving his shift off the Jets are making the playoffs because Mosley and Herndon lol to the Bills arent making the playoffs when they clearly are and claiming a week 17 upset is making this thread the most juicy bump worthy point and laugh thread in a long long time.

46 minutes ago, iaintafraidofnoghost said:

This is a purely educational thread. So many conceptions about football have been redefined in here. 

1- A team doesn't win based on the final score. It's all about how they play. The score literally does not matter.

2- Injuries excuse all forms of horrible coaching, play, and overall team function. The players hate the coach- injuries. The coach is a maniac- injuries. The building is literally on fire- those meddling injuries!

3- Bad coaches that are universally accepted as horrible are actually good cause of injuries. (See above)

4- Being a playoff team isn't determined by being able to lock up a playoff spot with 2 games to spare. It's determined by what a rival team's fan says. 

5- A team "clinching" a spot in the playoffs means they haven't done anything to earn it, but rather it was handed to them and has nothing to do with their record.

But the most important thing this thread has taught me without a doubt is that Mental Health issues truly are a tragedy and are going widely overlooked and undiagnosed in our nation. That or the rehab centers have wifi now...

As a Bills fan I want to commend certain posters on this thread- keep being you. You're authentic, you're real, and the only reason anyone is pushing back on you is because they're haters- you're actually way smarter than them and all of your takes measure up 100%! Be on the lookout for the call from ESPN cause your insight cannot be left off the national stage much longer. 

Meh, one poster in here had his pants pulled down to his ankles and is now screaming "shrinkage", dont group us all with him.

• Haha 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company