johnnysd

We are still going to the playoffs

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

We are already 0-3.  People, please remember that on Monday.

Thanks.

SAR I

Sunday is going to be tough day. 

I am not coming anywhere near this forum after the game if we lose. 

It's usually when I get myself in trouble. 

joewilly12

Just now, SAR I said:

I’m going to ask my secretary to translate this into English tomorrow morning. Let me get back to you.

SAR I

Does she read gibberish? 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SAR I said:

What would be wild is if Tom Brady blows a knee and the Jets win.  Then the whole forum will be catching 12-4 fever and telling me I'm too conservative at 9-7.

SAR I

Image result for fun drunks gifs

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I'm a big fan of Sam but, realistically, he's probably going to feel the effects of mono this entire season (I'm guessing it'll weaken him).  Unfortunately, I think we have to scrap any expectations that we had for success this season and instead treat anything good as a positive.

I tend to agree but we all keep forgetting he has access to the best medical care and procedures along with the best prescription drugs available, 

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR believes the Jets are an 11-5 team that had two devastating injuries to the wrong guys at the wrong time.

If Darnold and Mosely were 100% healthy, the Jets would be 2-0 this very day.  Instead, we're 0-2 and SOJF's are in their hater glory.

0-3 gets us to 1-4 which gets us to 7-6 which gets us to 9-7.  Can't wait.

SAR I

Image result for fun drunks gifs

• Upvote 1

Just now, TeddEY said:

Is it your belief that the offensive line, just by switching QBs, will suddenly be adequate?

Sam Darnold is 1000x better than Luke Falk he has a better arm,quicker release and he can read a defense he gives us a fighting chance in the game. 

Just now, heymangold said:

anderson = overrated

enunwa = overrated 

entire o-line = overrated

Agree 

IR injured 

Over rated? More like a mess adjustments need to be made 

7 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

Damn you mad bro. Calm down. We all know the Jets have not be relavant since 2000. Lost 4 Superbowl but won 4 AFC championship and still considered on of the best teams of the 90's. What decade did the Jets ever dominate.

Foolish Jet bums though they were going somewhere this year. WORST TEAM in the league. YES worst than the Dolphins cause at least the Dolphins are trying to tank. Jets got more holes than a drive by shooting

WOW 

Just now, SAR I said:

Thanks.  I'm watching it.  Hated Bart Scott as a player, just love him as a TV personality.

SAR I

What a night what a night.  Another bad memory in NY Jets history for me. 

Just now, SAR I said:

Nah, doesn't matter if you lose 3-0 or 33-0, it's a loss to one of the 5 teams in a completely different echelon than the Jets.  Expected and nothing to worry about.  The gauntlet of our schedule is finally over.  It's pussy time.

SAR I

Prime Time we fail to deliver on prime time and whoever our QB is manages to embarrass the organization. 

On 10/24/2019 at 9:02 AM, jgb said:

Bills and Jets fans arguing is like two brothers arguing over the last cookie while a bad guy is in the house slapping their mother around.

Image result for 2 morons pics

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Yes?

The playoffs have been out of reach for weeks. I’m more concerned with no-show performances in a culture that’s (supposedly) changing for the better.  Injuries are a valid excuse, but not against an 0-11 team. We should have beaten the Bengals going away. 

SAR I

Playoff talk, just didn't want you to miss it. 

joewilly12 

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

Ummm, no they are not. 

SAR I

SAR I the Bills are 10-4 they clinched a playoff spot yesterday. 

They are a playoff team. 

joewilly12 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company