johnnysd

We are still going to the playoffs

I thought Simian was the new kurt warner, then i thought Falk was the new kurt warner, now i am convinced that David Fales is the new kurt warner.

lol. I can relate.

Pat Ryan
Troy Taylor
Trudeau
Foley
Reich
Nagle
Brister
McElroy
Ratliff
Clemens
Vick
Petty
Hackenstein
McCown

A list of my Kurt Warners.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Deep down I actually DO believe this. THe last few seasons under Bowles I knew it was going to be awful but I just dont feel that way this year. I still feel excited an optimistic.

Good for you man. I feel the same way. The only real sketchy unit for me is that damn OL. And the kicker but at least there’s hope.

I am feeling like we are a play or two from 2-0 or at least 1-1. Adversity is good early on. How many times have teams like the bills or jets gone 3-0 or 5-0 or something and then collapse. I’d much rather have the tough times in the early going and then congeal later on. I hate collapses after being hopeful. We overcome this mess of injuries and slackers we can bench and get better as the season moves on.

We’re beating the pats!!!

I also love how everyone thinks the Steelers are going to pack it in , that team will win games , I bet they go 7-9 or 8-8 , too much pride , thinking we are going to roll over them is a joke . 

We can beat them though. Unless you are one who things we ar gonna roll over and die too.

Anyone who's been a Jet fan long enough knows we're getting torched by the Daniel Jones led Giants.

I hate how true that is.

• Like 1

That’s exactly what I think , our coaching staff will never hold this together, it’s a toxic environment 

Where do you get the toxicity from? I haven’t seen anything that would slide the environment being toxic. Only fan and media types

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company