We are still going to the playoffs

JohnnyLV

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

The Bills are 3-0 against teams that are a combined 0-9.  They are not a wildcard threat.

SAR I

No the combined record is 1-8. Now you can’t count. The combined record of the of the PATS and Cowboys is opponents is 0-9. You play who is on your schedule. Funny thing is you can’t wait to get to the point in the Jets schedule so they can do the same so you think. 

Like I said beat the Giants and Bengals then come talk to me. 

BTW don’t worry. Well take care of the Pats next week. Lol.......

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

On 9/20/2019 at 3:29 PM, SAR I said:

Sam Darnold beat Josh Allen's Bills last year in Buffalo.  A hospitalized Sam Darnold had the Bills beat this year in MetLife.

Sam is 2-0 against the Bills.  He owns them.  Week 17 is a layup.

SAR I

Bill SARcells:

"You SAR what your record says you SAR!"

On 9/22/2019 at 5:24 PM, SAR I said:

Yup. 

Mosely rested the groin and no one got hurt today in a meaningless game. Big win for us. 

The Eagles are 1-2. They’ll be 1-3 by the time Sam, CJ, and Le’Veon get to town to make ‘em 1-4. 

SAR I

Wow not only is Darnold 2-0 against the Bills, but now Falk is 1-0 against the Patriots!  By year's end the Jets are going to be the only team to go 16-0 and not make the playoffs, sponsored by SAR Brand Moral Victories.  But they TOTALLY would have won the Super Bowl if the universe hadn't conspired against them.

On 9/22/2019 at 6:03 PM, SAR I said:

Wow, as a 40 year Jets fan I never knew that.  Tell me more.

SAR I

Wow, amazing you could fit 40 years of fandom into your 14 years of life.  Are you a time lord?

• Upvote 1

On 9/21/2019 at 10:21 AM, SAR I said:

If you need money, just ask, you don't need to go through these histrionics.

SAR I

On 9/21/2019 at 10:22 AM, SAR I said:

Sam Darnold was at 100% last November and beat Joke Allen and the Bills in Buffalo.

Sam Darnold was at 80% this September and beat Joke Allen and the Bills in New York.

What the defense did to blow the lead two weeks ago is on them, not Sam.  Sam is 2-0 against the Bills.  He owns them. 

SAR I

Lol look back at these, SAR upvotes his own posts.  That's probably the funniest thing about this thread.  On top of everything else, he's "that guy".

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

Lol look back at these, SAR upvotes his own posts.  That's probably the funniest thing about this thread.  On top of everything else, he's "that guy".

It's a mulligan on this forum.  If someone downvotes you unfairly, you have the ability to counter it.  I don't upvote any of my posts otherwise.  And you can count on 1 hand how many times I've ever downvoted anyone.

Don't you have a cow to tip?  Or do you prefer it standing up?

SAR I

28 minutes ago, SAR I said:

It's a mulligan on this forum.  If someone downvotes you unfairly, you have the ability to counter it.  I don't upvote any of my posts otherwise.  And you can count on 1 hand how many times I've ever downvoted anyone.

SAR I

You may have deserved the down votes..

On 9/23/2019 at 1:44 AM, Y2jets said:

We need to sit Sam all year.  Lose every gane and trade away the number #1 for a boat load of picks so Joe D can start his rebuild. Starts with the whole Oline

#Meaninglesswins! in September. Does the pain ever end for Jets fans?

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Dude... you’re better than that. I hope.

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

3 INT's, 46% COMP, 46.4 QBR.

Boy, that Josh Allen is just carrying the Bills.  Against 1-8 level competition, that is.

SAR I

Got concussed and played Pats’ elite D tougher than anyone has yet this year. 

This could be a very premature victory lap.