johnnysd

We are still going to the playoffs

6 hours ago, SAR I said:

No, you said that all this past week.  You said that with Darnold back picking apart the weak Eagles D we were going to win for sure, you practically guaranteed it.

So don't back down this week.  We're the home team.  That gives Darnold an even bigger advantage.

SAR I

Dont twist my words around.  Thinking a qb can have a big week cause he is facing an awful secondary is much different then having him turn into andrew luck or 2002 chad pennington and being a top qb in the league.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

And if you disagree with SAR then you're a Joe Benigno SOJ "lovable loser" type who secretly hates the Jets and is only happy when they're losing.  

No, im going to be realistic and know that when darnold returns, he still has a long way to good.  

He is nowhere near a top 5 or 10 qb that those guys were.

SAR you still havent answered the question.

Are the jets beating an angry, talented cowboys team coming off two straight losses or NE in foxboro?

Put ur name on it.

Im assuming u r smart enough to know we have no shot in NE so ur are saying we are beating dallas on sunday.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, SAR I said:

We play New England at home. 

If you can't remember that we lost in Foxboro two weeks ago, why bother posting?

SAR I

Way to avoid answering the question.

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

You're the one who promised we would annihilate the Eagles and their porous defense and you're the one who can't remember a game played in New England two weeks ago and you're asking me questions?

I'm thinking its time for your nap now.

SAR I

Way to avoid answering the question.

Ok, the bills fans are annoying now.  Stop letting SAR bait you and go away.  Come back b4 week 17.  Your back and forths are now boring.  

Know when its time to step away.  

33 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

I'm not sure that's true when dealing with rookie QB's.  Does anyone here really thing Josh Allen is a better QB than Darnold at this point because Buffalo has a good defense?

Josh Allen has been a much better qb then sam darnold so far.  Way better.

Darnold now has the opportunity to change that and it starts Sunday.

• Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, deucebag said:

A better way to put it:  Allen has been better than most expected, having said that, if the Bills had just an average D they wud be 1-4 right now.

He drove down the field and threw the winning td against the jets.

He drove down the field and threw the winning td against the titans.

The d helps but josh allen is winning games for that team.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

We would have beaten the Cowboys if Sam didn't miss a month of reps, Herndon didn't hurt himself vacationing, and Mosley wasn't Glass Joe.

SAR I

Hahahahahaha.  So predictable.  No balls to stick w/ your prediction.

• Thumb Down 1

42 minutes ago, SAR I said:

You're judging meYou guaranteed a victory in Philadelphia.  You need to answer for Sonny, Carlo.

SAR I

I never guaranteed a victory.  With luke falk playing who no one on earth would have guaranteed a victory.

On 10/14/2019 at 6:28 PM, Warfish said:

I'd be interested to hear what YOU predict for Darnold on Monday night.

Will we win?  Will Darnold play well?  What kind of production will Darnold put up?

Call me crazy but im not scared of the pats offense at all.  Especially w/ gordon out.

The D needs to play up and not give up the dink and dunk.

I need to see brady complete 2 or 3 deep throws b4 im backing off the recievers.

No brady dinks Monday night until he completes a few balls deep.

I have to agree with SAR.  We needed one win btwn NE/Jax.  Now there is 0 room for error.  The jags is a must win if we want to get to 9 wins.

SAR.  The voice of reason.  Calm down everyone.  Last night was a small bump in the playoff road.  SAR has laid it out for us.  

SR has us winning 8 of the next 10.  Im with him.

• Haha 1

Dont slink away and hide now SAR.  This is your baby.  Go down guns blazing.  Tells us how we beat the Jags on Sunday to start the playoff run.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

Josh Allen is a better qb cause hes a 1000 times tougher then darnold.  Hes not scared to get hit out there.  Darnold is a terrified little boy out there.

• Confused 1

Just now, daquix said:

Uh...

Josh Allen: 62.4% completion

Sam Darnold: 59.0% completion

And you're worried Allen's accuracy? That's not being subjective at all lol.

Through 16 total games, Allen has more total yards (passing/rushing), more total TD's (8 more!), less INT's, higher yards per pass, and a better record.

Allen is better in nearly every statistical category.

Why are you arguing with green colored jet fans about Josh Allen vs Sam Darnold?  Anyone with a clue knows allen is much better at this point.  But this board is full of blind homers.  Why dont you go to a bills board to discuss josh allen?

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Even if everything breaks our way,l you will need 10 wins to get in the playoffs this year.  The bills are getting to 10 wins and either the Colts/Texans are getting 10.  

SAR left this out of his calculations.  Kind of like how he thought 11 wins would win the AFC east.  HAHAHAAHAHA.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

So, are "optimists" the people who think the Jets beat Buffalo?

LOL

HAHAHHAHHHAHA

lay off dude.  SAR is getting owned by Bills fans.  Now you piling on................ Im scared for the guy.  He is losing his marbles as it is.  I mean, how do you let Bills fans embarrass you?

• Upvote 1

The playoff thread is back.  It is going to take 10 or 11 wins to make the wild card this SAR.  So SAR can you break it down for us again.  So we are going 9-1 or 8-2 the rest of the way.

SAR can you break down again how there is no doubt we are winning 8 or 9 of our last 10 games?

Thanks.

9 hours ago, JETSY14 said:

We all want to know how we are making the playoffs?? Are we winning outright? How does your plan change after getting embarrassed on Monday??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  Too funny.  maybe we should leave SAR alone.  Hes losing his marbles and getting abused by bills fans.  Its an all time low for him.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

By who you? Touched a nerve didn't I? Your delusion is growing into a full fledged psychosis. Delusions of grandeur and imagined power over things you have no control over. Probably why you believe in the manufactured reality of things that haven't happened. You know like the Jets beating the Bills. Get a grip my elitist delusional friend.

Its like watching someone descend into madness.  Im concerned for the guy.  

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, SAR I said:

*** 5 DAY READ/RESPONSE BAN ***

RECEIVING RESPONSES FROM SAR ON JETNATION IS A PRIVILEGE.  DUE TO REPEATED ATTACKS OF A PERSONAL NATURE YOURS HAVE BEEN TEMPORARILY REVOKED.  SAR WILL NOT READ OR RESPOND TO YOUR POSTS FOR THE NEXT 5 DAYS.

DATE BAN WILL BE LIFTED: OCTOBER 30, 2019 10:41PM

Hahahahahahaha

1 hour ago, JETSY14 said:

You still didn't answer my question....does this still get us in the playoffs??

SAR is a joke.  Close this thread.

So wait, SAR has been diagnosed as delusional?  Hhahahahahaha.

I concur.

This thread is almost as bad as when SAR thought 11 wins would win the afc east.  Hahahaha.

SAR time to drum up the next laughable prediction. Whats it going to be?

• Upvote 1

Just now, SAR I said:

injuries.jpg

The roster looks nothing like it was supposed to coming out of the preseason.

Injuries.

SAR I

Clown

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Injuries. 

SAR I

You’re exposed as the least knowledgeable football fan on this board.  Keep hiding by typing “injuries”.

Go away for awhile, study the game of football and let people who know the sport talk here.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Jetsbaby93 said:

He laughs at buffalo for barely beating the dolphins and calls them fake and we cant even beat the dolphins the expectations are way to high we are not good the jets roster has way to many holes its crazy 

Its not even worth discussing.  The guy is clueless.  Lets move on and talk some real football.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company