johnnysd

We are still going to the playoffs

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

You should worry more about your pathetic Buffalo Bills who can't beat a winning team to save themselves.  RG4 get injured yet?  Just a matter of time.

SAR I

SOJF bash other franchises that are better then us to feel better.  We have become enlightened as a fanbase after yesterdays historic loss.  

Please get on board and leave your SOJF behavior behind.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Lame excuse.  Other HCs are winning with key injuries on their roster.  Injuries are part of the game.

The secret is out.  The Delusional sunshiners were just SOJF in disguise.  Real fans are here for change.  We want benningo shouting from the rooftops.  Let the same SOJF keep using injuries, mono, its only gases 1st year etc.  It is falling on deaf ears now.

Excuse = SOJF

The secret is out.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jetsbaby93 said:

We can not even beat the dolphins the bills are 6-2 and looking like they are making the playoffs we got destroyed by the worst team in the leauge your soft games you thought were dubs all could be loses 

Exactly,.  This is a SOJF thread.  Lets let it go.  We have moved on.

8 minutes ago, Jetsbaby93 said:

Its funny you have no credible answers just excuses so what injuries cost us the dolphins and jags game? 

You are arguing with a SOJF.  After yesterday, they have been exposed for the fake fans they are.  Let him and his excuses go somewhere else.

We are agents of change.  SAR and the SOJFs will make excuses to keep Adam Gase and the rest of these clowns around.

I am leaving this thread and so should all of you.  The board is better then this.

Why are you guys trying to have rational discussions with Same Old SAR?  We have moved on from this.  The Dolphins loss opened our eyes.  

Posters like SAR have been outed as the real SOJF.  He is using positivity, blind homerism an unknowlegeable football takes to poison your mind and make you think this franchise is headed in the right direction with the right leader.

This is dangerous for the board.  We are at a cross roads now.  We are agents of change.  Bantering with posters like Same Old SAR shows that you as a poster has not yet become enlightened.  Do not entertain any of this SOJF thinking.  This franchise is not ok.  Injuries are not an excuse.  Adam Gase is not a good coach.

We are better then this thread.  We must move on an unite as one force hell bent on ridding our beloved Jets of Adam Gase.  Any post in this thread moving forward is a step back for all of us.

• Upvote 1

The playoff thread is back.  I sincerley apologize the SAR for not believing.  He was right all along.  Now lets start talking about the 6th wildcard spot.  How do we get it?

Can we please get playoff scenarios going?  Or maybe we hold off till after the titans jags game and start to discuss

Just now, SAR I said:

The goals of this season are already assured so I'm very happy.  They were:

1.  Sam Darnold elevating his game and taking the next step.

2.  Adam Gase getting player buy-in and igniting our offense.

3.  Gregg Williams pushing vets and youngsters beyond their abilities.

4.  Joe Douglas making smart moves and restoring a culture of accountability.

5.  Jets playing meaningful games in December to get a taste of postseason pressure.

SAR I

SAR, we need the math.  4-7 equals what.  And how do we get in the playoffs?

• Haha 1

Right now the 6th seed in the playoffs is 6-4. So we are 2 games back.  Looks like a 9-7 win team is getting in this year.

Next week the raiders are at kc so thats a loss.

Steelers play browns.  Titans play colts.  So some of these teams will be losing next week.  This is going to get very interesting.

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, Lith said:

Yup. 7-7 is when I would start to think playoffs.  But in Baltimore, on a short week to prepare for that offense.  Hard to see us winning.  But, before we think about Baltimore, lets just take care of business next two weeks against bad teams and make that game meaningful.

I think we match up very well against balt. They are a running team and u cant run on us.

The raiders are done and the steelers are done. 

Its the colts, titans and browns who are vying for the 6th seed.

Looking at their schedules, i have all 3 of those teams ending up 9-7.

So if the jets win out, we could have titans, browns, colts and jets all at 9-7.

And looking at the tie breaker when 4 teams are involved, conference record is huge.  And we are 1-6 in the conference.  So we are toast in regards to the playoffs. Dang.

13 hours ago, SAR I said:

The Bills are fake. Nothing has changed. The Jets beat the Cowboys too, no one threw us a parade. Cake schedule. 

Bills are about to finish 0-4.  The Jets get the honor of delivering the fatal blow. 

SAR I

If you were take take all of SAR's predictions and bet the exact opposite, you would be a rich man.  His predictions are so bad its embarrassing.  The Bills will go 3-1 or 2-2 in their last 4.  They are a very good football team.  There is 0% they go 0-4.  

• Upvote 1

If you flipped a coin and let SAR call heads or tails, hed get it wrong 100 out of 100 times.  Hes clueless and a total jinx.

If this was a bronx tale , sonny would have SAR in the bathroom the whole season.

• Haha 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company