Jump to content
johnnysd

We are still going to the playoffs

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

Damn bro I was typing fast. Here I made the edits so I can get A+ from you teacher. 

So stop talking about how the JETS are going to the playoffs. You are always talking out of both sides of your mouth. Whining about the injuries but still talking about the playoffs. Which one is it SAR I ? Jets problems run deeper than a couple of injuries. Your main concern should not be the playoffs. It should be how to get GASE away from Darnold ASAP before you lose him for good.

Are you happy now loser. 

 

5 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Is that a question or a statement moron? 

image.png.861989672bee7f0f73b87da5582e76dd.png

 

Just now, Mastenpark said:

If I have the answer that for you then you are a bigger fool than I thought. Do you know what a question mark means

I don't think you do since you didn't use one in the proper place.....twice. Numbnuts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

If I have the answer that for you then you are a bigger fool than I thought. Do you know what a question mark means?

 

8 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

 

 

I don't think you do since you didn't use one in the proper place.....twice. Numbnuts.

LOL. You went back and edited your post to put one in. What a little girl thing to do. No wonder you're WIDE RIGHT 4EVA.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

image.thumb.png.d03a059059843fbb6e0f687a36e4e779.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People always want to critique people grammar and spelling but then post spelling like this. Please explain what "sez" means english professor.

mistyped.GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

People always want to critique people grammar and spelling but then post spelling like this. Please explain what "sez" means english professor.

mistyped.GIF

By the way "thats" is not a word. See how you should have just kept your mouth and memes shut.

spelling.GIF

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, JetFaninMI said:

 

LOL. You went back and edited your post to put one in. What a little girl thing to do. No wonder you're WIDE RIGHT 4EVA.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

image.thumb.png.d03a059059843fbb6e0f687a36e4e779.png

Never did I add a question mark after the fact. I guess you just cant read. Please do not  lie on me going forward.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/27/2019 at 11:54 PM, JetFaninMI said:

 

LOL. You went back and edited your post to put one in. What a little girl thing to do. No wonder you're WIDE RIGHT 4EVA.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

image.thumb.png.d03a059059843fbb6e0f687a36e4e779.png

That is hilarious

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So wait, SAR has been diagnosed as delusional?  Hhahahahahaha.

I concur.

This thread is almost as bad as when SAR thought 11 wins would win the afc east.  Hahahaha.

SAR time to drum up the next laughable prediction. Whats it going to be?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

So wait, SAR has been diagnosed as delusional?  Hhahahahahaha.

I concur.

This thread is almost as bad as when SAR thought 11 wins would win the afc east.  Hahahaha.

SAR time to drum up the next laughable prediction. Whats it going to be?

Injuries.

SAR I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, SAR I said:

Injuries.

SAR I

Oh STFU.  Every team has injuries. You have a terrible coach and an average QB, at best average. Terrible o line and secondary and expect to be good. Get a clue. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, SAR I said:

Injuries.

SAR I

SAR I also still believes in the tooth fairy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Atj21 said:

Oh STFU.  Every team has injuries. You have a terrible coach and an average QB, at best average. Terrible o line and secondary and expect to be good. Get a clue. 

injuries.jpg

The roster looks nothing like it was supposed to coming out of the preseason.

Injuries.

SAR I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Clown

Injuries

SAR I

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Atj21 said:

The excuse is injuries over and over?? 

always..and that NEXT week is when the easy part of the schedule starts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jetsbaby93 said:

Sar when the season started you had us as a playoff team we arent even close 

Injuries. 

SAR I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jetsbaby93 said:

Sar when the season started you had us as a playoff team we arent even close 

He's generally wrong about pretty much everything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can a mod please lock this thread?  I can’t help but to get angry every time I see it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/28/2019 at 12:51 AM, Mastenpark said:

Never did I add a question mark after the fact. I guess you just cant read. Please do not  lie on me going forward.

You lying little sh*t. Typical phucking Buffalo Loser.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/27/2019 at 11:56 PM, Mastenpark said:

People always want to critique people grammar and spelling but then post spelling like this. Please explain what "sez" means english professor.

mistyped.GIF

LOL BITCH. Go back to your own boards you silly little child. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/27/2019 at 11:54 PM, JetFaninMI said:

 

LOL. You went back and edited your post to put one in. What a little girl thing to do. No wonder you're WIDE RIGHT 4EVA.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

image.thumb.png.d03a059059843fbb6e0f687a36e4e779.png

WIDE RIGHT 4 EVA

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Injuries. 

SAR I

Thats it? Alright Sar said the coaching is ok no need to panic its just injuries. Next year is our year 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Jetsbaby93 said:

Thats it? Alright Sar said the coaching is ok no need to panic its just injuries. Next year is our year 

Next year is not our year. The schedule is too hard.

SAR I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Next year is not our year. The schedule is too hard.

SAR I

Playoffs 2021, baby!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Next year is not our year. The schedule is too hard.

SAR I

We couldn't beat miami we sunk our money in the wrong places this is a 4-5 year rebuild

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...