We are still going to the playoffs

JohnnyLV

Give SAR credit for not disappearing. There is nothing wrong for predicting wrongly. But there is a lesson here to not treat people who disagree like idiots/not real fans and then there wouldn’t be so much schadenfreude when you get one wrong.

Rough season for all of us. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

34 minutes ago, jgb said:

Give SAR credit for not disappearing. There is nothing wrong for predicting wrongly. But there is a lesson here to not treat people who disagree like idiots/not real fans and then there wouldn’t be so much schadenfreude when you get one wrong.

Rough season for all of us. 

Fair points

6 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

You’re exposed as the least knowledgeable football fan on this board.  Keep hiding by typing “injuries”.

Go away for awhile, study the game of football and let people who know the sport talk here.

He laughs at buffalo for barely beating the dolphins and calls them fake and we cant even beat the dolphins the expectations are way to high we are not good the jets roster has way to many holes its crazy 

SARI seems to get "credit" for this thread, but I actually started it. And man is it possible to be as wrong about something as I was about this. There are bad teams every year, but what we are witnessing is historic  in incompetence. We have the worst OL I have ever seen, and we are ruining an elite QB prospect before our very eyes. This is just running through my mind over and over:

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

18 minutes ago, Jetsbaby93 said:

He laughs at buffalo for barely beating the dolphins and calls them fake and we cant even beat the dolphins the expectations are way to high we are not good the jets roster has way to many holes its crazy 

Its not even worth discussing.  The guy is clueless.  Lets move on and talk some real football.

5 hours ago, johnnysd said:

SARI seems to get "credit" for this thread, but I actually started it. And man is it possible to be as wrong about something as I was about this. There are bad teams every year, but what we are witnessing is historic  in incompetence. We have the worst OL I have ever seen, and we are ruining an elite QB prospect before our very eyes. This is just running through my mind over and over:

I wonder who Pat Mahomes and Deshaun Watson would be if Jets drafted them. They must send a fruit basket to Macc every year on the anniversary of the 2017 draft.

6 hours ago, SAR I said:

Injuries. 

SAR I

Other teams have injuries and they still manage to beat lowly teams.

The Jets are a lowly team at square 1.  This is not the Peyton Manning Denver Broncos or even the Miami roster Gase inherited in year 1.  Adam Gase is the not the right guy to be coaching this team.

Blaming injuries for a failed prediction is like blaming wind patterns for a failed weather forecast—they are part of the game and depth should be considered as part of any prediction.

The only exception is if starting QB goes down imho.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jacarter220 said:

Guys! Guys! Wait.... in SAR's alternate universe, the Jets actually DID beat the Dolphins. Just like they actually DID beat the Bills and a bunch of other teams. The NFL's standings are just lying to you...

You should worry more about your pathetic Buffalo Bills who can't beat a winning team to save themselves.  RG4 get injured yet?  Just a matter of time.

SAR I

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

You should worry more about your pathetic Buffalo Bills who can't beat a winning team to save themselves.  RG4 get injured yet?  Just a matter of time.

SAR I

SOJF bash other franchises that are better then us to feel better.  We have become enlightened as a fanbase after yesterdays historic loss.  

Please get on board and leave your SOJF behavior behind.

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Lame excuse.  Other HCs are winning with key injuries on their roster.  Injuries are part of the game.

The secret is out.  The Delusional sunshiners were just SOJF in disguise.  Real fans are here for change.  We want benningo shouting from the rooftops.  Let the same SOJF keep using injuries, mono, its only gases 1st year etc.  It is falling on deaf ears now.

Excuse = SOJF

The secret is out.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

We can not even beat the dolphins the bills are 6-2 and looking like they are making the playoffs we got destroyed by the worst team in the leauge your soft games you thought were dubs all could be loses 

• Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

What's our final record look like after losing to the worst team in the nfl?? Are we making our playoff run vs the giants this weekend

3 hours ago, Jetsbaby93 said:

We can not even beat the dolphins the bills are 6-2 and looking like they are making the playoffs we got destroyed by the worst team in the leauge your soft games you thought were dubs all could be loses 

Injuries.

SAR I

On 9/18/2019 at 12:40 PM, SAR I said:

Yup.

We'll be 7-6 with 3 to go in December.  Beat the Steelers and Bills, hello wildcard.

The team we were excited about in August is the same here in September.  Just injured (they're coming back) and out of sync (OL will improve, K looks okay).  Oh, and no one thought our D was going to be this good, especially our secondary.

SAR I

F5B0E638-259C-48E4-AF57-2F91D4809A35.gif

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Injuries.

SAR I

~2 weeks ago going into the Jacksonville game you said the stuff in italics.  Did we have major injuries between then and now that made you change your mind?: 

The season starts Sunday.  10 games for Darnold and Gase to prove they can work together, 10 games for Williams to continue to inspire a deficient defense, but this time against teams we are on an even playing field with.  We've just run the gauntlet.  The easy part of the schedule is upon us, finally.  The pathetic Bills went 5-1 against these cripples, now its our turn.

• Post of the Week 1