We are still going to the playoffs

JohnnyLV

35 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Just stop. Stop with the excuse, stop with the pomposity, stop buying up your own bullsh*t. I’m not your assistant, or the junior partner who’ll take you at your word. 
the injuries can explain our record, but not the manner we achieved said record. It’s not about winning or losing, it’s about execution and effort. If that effort is enough for you, then I feel sorry for your wife on anniversary night.

This team has ill equipped coaches and leaders. Maybe they’d fair better in fairer weather but this is NY and we need balls and bravery. There’s none to be found presently. 

Again, you are bored with the narrative so you are making up a new one.  "Jets badly injured" only had a shelf life of 4 weeks in your mind and you're ready for the next movie, the next episode of Breaking Bad.  "Jets badly injured" is going to be playing all season.  Because it doesn't look like anyone is coming back.  I'm sorry the truth is boring in this "hot take!" Twitter world we live in.

Adam Gase is on a 4 year contract.  He will be back next season.  Get onboard or get off.  The Giants have pretty blue helmets and a RB and QB that look pretty good.  Enjoy.

SAR I

18 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Again, you are bored with the narrative so you are making up a new one.  "Jets badly injured" only had a shelf life of 4 weeks in your mind and you're ready for the next movie, the next episode of Breaking Bad.  "Jets badly injured" is going to be playing all season.  Because it doesn't look like anyone is coming back.  I'm sorry the truth is boring in this "hot take!" Twitter world we live in.

Adam Gase is on a 4 year contract.  He will be back next season.  Get onboard or get off.  The Giants have pretty blue helmets and a RB and QB that look pretty good.  Enjoy.

SAR I

You can add Gase to your collage of "Coach Hall Of Shame", just take the Rookie part off. 

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

"Kyle Shanahan is the worst!  Fire Kyle Shanahan!"

-49ers fan one year ago today

Where did Shanahan fail miserably in his first gig as a head coach? Oh you mean his gig before head coach was running a Super Bowl contending number 1 offense. When was the last time Gase had a top ranked offense?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DLJ said:

You sound like a complete moron. On what planet are the Jets better than the Bills? Go away.

The roster we had in the preseason was stronger than the Bills and we had the Bills beat in Week 1 before the defense blew a 16 point lead in the fourth quarter.  In the Josh Allen era, he has beaten exactly 1 team that ends the year with a winning record and it happened last season, here a year later, it's no different.  Their easy games came early in the season, so their record is made of straw.

You sound like an angry child.

SAR I

On 11/5/2019 at 10:18 PM, TuscanyTile2 said:

Wow, that's so clever!  Adam Gase would probably be impressed at how clever it is.

What is not clever are SOJF's like yourself getting bored with a very credible reason that the Jets can't win games:

Injuries.

I'm sorry its boring.  I'm sorry that you don't want to hear the same reasons, you want Fresh! New! Exciting! reasons.  So instead of just accepting the truth that we are too injured to compete and too injured to judge our head coach, and that no players are returning from their injuries, you want to donate a dollar to fly a plane over a stadium.

Adam Gase and other real football men look at you and the rest of the SOJF Victim Brigade in disgust.

SAR I

Just now, SAR I said:

What is not clever are SOJF's like yourself getting bored with a very credible reason that the Jets can't win games:

Injuries.

I'm sorry its boring.  I'm sorry that you don't want to hear the same reasons, you want Fresh! New! Exciting! reasons.  So instead of just accepting the truth that we are too injured to compete and too injured to judge our head coach, you want to donate a dollar to fly a plane over a stadium.

Adam Gase and other real football men look at you and the rest of the SOJF Victim Brigade in disgust.

SAR I

Even you don't believe your own excuses.  2 weeks ago you said "the season starts now".

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Even you don't believe your own excuses.  2 weeks ago you said "the season starts now".

Yes, when I thought that Herndon and Mosley were coming to the rescue.  And then they didn't come back.  And then more players got hurt.  And then our OL turned into a high school squad.

Meanwhile, no one is screaming about Gregg Williams.  It's fascinating.  We lost the Jaguars game and the Dolphins game because Jamal Adams is getting played like a turnstile and the blitz isn't working.  Gase has his hands full with the offense.  Williams is essentially the HC of the defense.  And no one says a word.

SAR I

56 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Yes, when I thought that Herndon and Mosley were coming to the rescue.  And then they didn't come back.  And then more players got hurt.  And then our OL turned into a high school squad.

Meanwhile, no one is screaming about Gregg Williams.  It's fascinating.  We lost the Jaguars game and the Dolphins game because Jamal Adams is getting played like a turnstile and the blitz isn't working.  Gase has his hands full with the offense.  Williams is essentially the HC of the defense.  And no one says a word.

SAR I

Which is it? - Poor coaching or injuries.

The reality is poor roster, poor coaching and injuries, plus a QB that looks ruined.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, SAR I said:

The roster we had in the preseason was stronger than the Bills and we had the Bills beat in Week 1 before the defense blew a 16 point lead in the fourth quarter.  In the Josh Allen era, he has beaten exactly 1 team that ends the year with a winning record and it happened last season, here a year later, it's no different.  Their easy games came early in the season, so their record is made of straw.

You sound like an angry child.

SAR I

How many chances have the BILLS had to beat teams with a winning record this year. I'll answer that question for you and the answer is 2,  of which one was a close game and the one was a blow out in the 4th. Josh Allen is a better QB at this point than he was last year. He is progressing. That is all we can ask for our project QB. I am very grateful that he has a real owner, coaches, players behind him that are supportive and are putting him in the best situation to succeed. At the end of the day as a BILLS fan that is all you hope for. We will find out about Allen in the next year or two.

Regarding the Jets, the same issues that the Jets have now are the same issues that they came into the season with, which were OL, DB, and overall depth. Once the Jets lost to the Dolphins your argument regarding SOS is a mute point. At the end of the day we have beat the teams we were supposed to beat and we still have the opportunity to get some quality wins down the stretch while working toward hopefully making the playoffs. 

After being on this board for the last 4-6 weeks I must say I have a greater appreciation of what it means to be a TRUE Jets fan, not ones like you who lives in False-Truths and Alternate Universe scenarios. 

4 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Lol at the proposition that the difference between being the NFL’s worst team and a playoff team is CJ Mosley and Chris Herndon.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

Every week for Gase its “let’s see if he can put a competitive team on the field.”

Gase has a boss-Its Chris Johnson.  A boss needs to guide his or her employee on what they are supposed to do.

Gase has to put an offense on the field where the OL gets in the way of the defense and allows the QB to execute some basic plays and not get hurt.  Can we try that and build from there?  If Gase can do that, maybe he gets a chance next year with the better players he has no say in selecting.  

6 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Mosley is a terrific player but our offense relies on Herndon that much in your opinion?!

9 hours ago, Mastenpark said:

How many chances have the BILLS had to beat teams with a winning record this year. I'll answer that question for you and the answer is 2,  of which one was a close game and the one was a blow out in the 4th. Josh Allen is a better QB at this point than he was last year. He is progressing. That is all we can ask for our project QB. I am very grateful that he has a real owner, coaches, players behind him that are supportive and are putting him in the best situation to succeed. At the end of the day as a BILLS fan that is all you hope for. We will find out about Allen in the next year or two.

Regarding the Jets, the same issues that the Jets have now are the same issues that they came into the season with, which were OL, DB, and overall depth. Once the Jets lost to the Dolphins your argument regarding SOS is a mute point. At the end of the day we have beat the teams we were supposed to beat and we still have the opportunity to get some quality wins down the stretch while working toward hopefully making the playoffs. 

After being on this board for the last 4-6 weeks I must say I have a greater appreciation of what it means to be a TRUE Jets fan, not ones like you who lives in False-Truths and Alternate Universe scenarios. 

I'm sorry, but I don't want to talk about the Buffalo Bills right now, I have better things to do.  They aren't a playoff team.  Don't be upset-  I don't like talking about the Browns or Redskins either.

Let's catch up Week 16 when the Bills have to beat the Jets to keep their faint wildcard hopes alive.  Beating you is going to be hysterical.

SAR I

David Duke moving his shift off the Jets are making the playoffs because Mosley and Herndon lol to the Bills arent making the playoffs when they clearly are and claiming a week 17 upset is making this thread the most juicy bump worthy point and laugh thread in a long long time.

13 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

To save this word, you'll need to log in.

cra·zy | \ ˈkrā-zē  \
crazier; craziest

Definition of crazy

(Entry 1 of 3)

1a: full of cracks or flaws : UNSOUND… they were very crazy, wretched cabins …— Charles Dickens
b: CROOKED, ASKEW
2a: not mentally sound : marked by thought or action that lacks reason : INSANE sense 1byelling like a crazy mannot used technically
b(1): IMPRACTICALa crazy plan
(2): ERRATICcrazy drivers
c: being out of the ordinary : UNUSUAL a taste for crazy hats
3a: distracted with desire or excitement a thrill-crazy mobThe fans went crazy when their team won the championship.
b: absurdly fond : INFATUATEDHe's crazy about the girl.
c: passionately preoccupied : OBSESSEDcrazy about boats
like crazy
: to an extreme degreeeveryone dancing like crazy

crazy

noun
plural crazies

Definition of crazy (Entry 2 of 3)

: one who is or acts crazyespecially : such a one associated with a radical or extremist political cause… are convinced that Wilson thinks they're rubes, bumpkins, or crazies, and wants to replace them with a legislature full of moderate clones of himself.— Fred Barnes

crazy

adverb

Definition of crazy (Entry 3 of 3)

: EXTREMELY, WILDLYcrazy good

Other Words from crazy

Adjective

crazily \ ˈkrā-zə-lē  \ adverb
craziness \ ˈkrā-zē-nəs  \ noun

Synonyms & Antonyms for crazy

Synonyms: Adjective

Synonyms: Noun

Antonyms: Adjective

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Mosley is a terrific player but our offense relies on Herndon that much in your opinion?!

Against the Patriots, no, nothing was going to save us.

Against the soft part of our schedule, against the Jags, Dolphins, Giants, etc. Mosley is a big upgrade in the middle and Herndon someone who Darnold can trust when a play breaks down.  Definitely could have made a difference in Florida, sure as hell need them now. 

SAR I

• 3 weeks later...