Jump to content
johnnysd

We are still going to the playoffs

Recommended Posts

So I guess 4-12 will be there record this season? After today I can only hope they lose out.

  • Thumb Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Yes?

The playoffs have been out of reach for weeks. I’m more concerned with no-show performances in a culture that’s (supposedly) changing for the better.  Injuries are a valid excuse, but not against an 0-11 team. We should have beaten the Bengals going away. 

SAR I

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Yes?

The playoffs have been out of reach for weeks. I’m more concerned with no-show performances in a culture that’s (supposedly) changing for the better.  Injuries are a valid excuse, but not against an 0-11 team. We should have beaten the Bengals going away. 

SAR I

Playoff talk, just didn't want you to miss it. 

joewilly12 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jetsbaby93 said:

Sar where you at this is the soft part of our schedule and you said the bills were fake 

The Bills are fake. Nothing has changed. The Jets beat the Cowboys too, no one threw us a parade. Cake schedule. 

Bills are about to finish 0-4.  The Jets get the honor of delivering the fatal blow. 

SAR I

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The Bills are fake. Nothing has changed. The Jets beat the Cowboys too, no one threw us a parade. Cake schedule. 

Bills are about to finish 0-4.  The Jets get the honor of delivering the fatal blow. 

SAR I

Hahaha you are funny we can't beat the bengals and dolphins two teams you laughed at the bills for barely beating them and fatal blow i dont see it the bills have a tiebreaker with indy and Tennessee so i think 9-7 gets them in anyways 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, SAR I said:

Yes?

The playoffs have been out of reach for weeks. I’m more concerned with no-show performances in a culture that’s (supposedly) changing for the better.  Injuries are a valid excuse, but not against an 0-11 team. We should have beaten the Bengals going away. 

SAR I

Does Gase deserve any of the blame for this in your opinion?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, SAR I said:

Yes?

The playoffs have been out of reach for weeks. I’m more concerned with no-show performances in a culture that’s (supposedly) changing for the better.  Injuries are a valid excuse, but not against an 0-11 team. We should have beaten the Bengals going away. 

SAR I

I don't think we should have crushed them, the Bengals played a ton of close games but we should have found a way to beat them.  Yesterday was a big test and they failed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Does Gase deserve any of the blame for this in your opinion?

The full season, no.  Injuries.

The Bengals game, yes.  Team lacked focus against a weaker opponent.

SAR I

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The full season, no.  Injuries.

The Bengals game, yes.  Team lacked focus against a weaker opponent.

SAR I

I'll consider this to be progress.  At least Gase is not completely immune from criticism from you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Adam Gase sucks.  David Fizdale suck

 

two incompetent head coaches living off of one semi ok year

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, SAR I said:

The Bills are fake. Nothing has changed. The Jets beat the Cowboys too, no one threw us a parade. Cake schedule. 

Bills are about to finish 0-4.  The Jets get the honor of delivering the fatal blow. 

SAR I

The Jets are not good enough to beat Buffalo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, nyjunc said:

I don't think we should have crushed them, the Bengals played a ton of close games but we should have found a way to beat them.  Yesterday was a big test and they failed.

As a playcaller Gase has no feel for the game

 

He’s a horrible head coach.  This franchise is going nowhere even if Brady retires we will be bottom feeders next 2-3 years thanks to Gase

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NYJ1 said:

The Jets are not good enough to beat Buffalo

Buffalo is going to wreck us

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, SAR I said:

The Bills are fake. Nothing has changed. The Jets beat the Cowboys too, no one threw us a parade. Cake schedule. 

Bills are about to finish 0-4.  The Jets get the honor of delivering the fatal blow. 

SAR I

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jets are going to the playoffs too, right?

You DO realize that the Jets are in the same division, meaning that they have almost the SAME schedule? And one team is 9-3 and all but locked into the playoffs and one is 4-9 having lost to both Miami AND Cincinnati?

Buffalo and the Jets' schedules are literally TWO games different. Jets played Oakland and Jacksonville and Buffalo played Tennessee and Denver.

Buffalo will destroy the Jets week 17.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jacarter220 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jets are going to the playoffs too, right?

You DO realize that the Jets are in the same division, meaning that they have almost the SAME schedule? And one team is 9-3 and all but locked into the playoffs and one is 4-9 having lost to both Miami AND Cincinnati?

 

The Bills and the Jets are the same team.  One got hit with devastating injuries and played its tough games early in the schedule, the other has been very healthy and plays its tough games late in the schedule. 

Tellingly, both have beaten only 2 teams that figure to have winning records at the end of the season.  Bills are losing the next 3 games.  Question is, will they lose the 4th and miss the playoffs.  Methinks yes.

SAR I

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

The Jets are not good enough to beat Buffalo

You forget something:  Buffalo isn't good either.  In the Josh Allen era, he's beaten 2 teams that figure to end the season with a wining record-  the Titans (twice) and the Cowboys.  Bills, like the Raiders, get fat and happy on weak teams and can't beat the good ones.  Buffalo has a problem the next 3 weeks.

If the Jets were perfectly healthy we'd have the same record as the Bills do.  It's a damned shame, but injuries happen unfortunately.  Even in this crippled situation, the Jets overachieve when given the motivation and the opportunity.  Beating the mediocre Bills in Week 17 goes a long way to putting 2019 behind us and looking forward to 2020.

SAR I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The Bills and the Jets are the same team.  One got hit with devastating injuries and played its tough games early in the schedule, the other has been very healthy and plays its tough games late in the schedule. 

Tellingly, both have beaten only 2 teams that figure to have winning records at the end of the season.  Bills are losing the next 3 games.  Question is, will they lose the 4th and miss the playoffs.  Methinks yes.

SAR I

 

The Bills are like the jets only with way more talent, a better head coach and an owner who wants to win

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SAR I said:

You forget something:  Buffalo isn't good either.  In the Josh Allen era, he's beaten 2 teams that figure to end the season with a wining record-  the Titans (twice) and the Cowboys.  Bills, like the Raiders, get fat and happy on weak teams and can't beat the good ones.  Buffalo has a problem the next 3 weeks.

If the Jets were perfectly healthy we'd have the same record as the Bills do.  It's a damned shame, but injuries happen unfortunately.  Even in this crippled situation, the Jets overachieve when given the motivation and the opportunity.  Beating the mediocre Bills in Week 17 goes a long way to putting 2019 behind us and looking forward to 2020.

SAR I

Buffalo isn’t good?  They are 9-3 and making the playoffs can my team not be good like that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, SAR I said:

The Bills are fake. Nothing has changed. The Jets beat the Cowboys too, no one threw us a parade. Cake schedule. 

Bills are about to finish 0-4.  The Jets get the honor of delivering the fatal blow. 

SAR I

If you were take take all of SAR's predictions and bet the exact opposite, you would be a rich man.  His predictions are so bad its embarrassing.  The Bills will go 3-1 or 2-2 in their last 4.  They are a very good football team.  There is 0% they go 0-4.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The Bills and the Jets are the same team.  One got hit with devastating injuries and played its tough games early in the schedule, the other has been very healthy and plays its tough games late in the schedule. 

Tellingly, both have beaten only 2 teams that figure to have winning records at the end of the season.  Bills are losing the next 3 games.  Question is, will they lose the 4th and miss the playoffs.  Methinks yes.

SAR I

 

So you're saying the Jets are "playing its easy games late in the schedule"

THEY JUST LOST TO THE CINCINNATI FREAKING BENGALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

You are literally making this up as you go, aren't you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jacarter220 said:

Tellingly, both have beaten only 2 teams that figure to have winning records at the end of the season.  Bills are losing the next 3 games.  Question is, will they lose the 4th and miss the playoffs.  Methinks yes.

And also "tellingly", the Jets LOST to all the bad teams that the Bills beat.

That's the difference. Good teams, regardless of their schedule (which they don't get to pick like in college) beat the teams they are supposed to beat. The Bills have, hence why they're 9-3. The Jets haven't. They lost to Miami and Cincinnati, BOTH winless at the time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, SAR I said:

You forget something:  Buffalo isn't good either.  In the Josh Allen era, he's beaten 2 teams that figure to end the season with a wining record-  the Titans (twice) and the Cowboys.  Bills, like the Raiders, get fat and happy on weak teams and can't beat the good ones.  Buffalo has a problem the next 3 weeks.

If the Jets were perfectly healthy we'd have the same record as the Bills do.  It's a damned shame, but injuries happen unfortunately.  Even in this crippled situation, the Jets overachieve when given the motivation and the opportunity.  Beating the mediocre Bills in Week 17 goes a long way to putting 2019 behind us and looking forward to 2020.

SAR I

Thats better than losing to teams like the bengals.  Id take beating the teams they should beat at this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, SAR I said:

The Bills are fake. Nothing has changed. The Jets beat the Cowboys too, no one threw us a parade. Cake schedule. 

Bills are about to finish 0-4.  The Jets get the honor of delivering the fatal blow. 

SAR I

Fatal blow?  Even if they lose out, they will make the playoffs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you flipped a coin and let SAR call heads or tails, hed get it wrong 100 out of 100 times.  Hes clueless and a total jinx.

If this was a bronx tale , sonny would have SAR in the bathroom the whole season.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SAR I said:

You forget something:  Buffalo isn't good either.  In the Josh Allen era, he's beaten 2 teams that figure to end the season with a wining record-  the Titans (twice) and the Cowboys.  Bills, like the Raiders, get fat and happy on weak teams and can't beat the good ones.  Buffalo has a problem the next 3 weeks.

If the Jets were perfectly healthy we'd have the same record as the Bills do.  It's a damned shame, but injuries happen unfortunately.  Even in this crippled situation, the Jets overachieve when given the motivation and the opportunity.  Beating the mediocre Bills in Week 17 goes a long way to putting 2019 behind us and looking forward to 2020.

SAR I

Nonsense. Buffalo, I agree, is not a very good team, slightly better than average or so their record would indicate. However they are still not anywhere near as BAD as the Jets. The Jets are HORRIBLE. The Bills are also well coached. They will kick the sh*t out the Jets with relative ease.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, SAR I said:

The Bills are fake. Nothing has changed. The Jets beat the Cowboys too, no one threw us a parade. Cake schedule. 

Bills are about to finish 0-4.  The Jets get the honor of delivering the fatal blow. 

SAR I

Get ready for the fact that the Bills have drafted better, coached better and are prepared better than the Jets ever have been in 20 years. They have a solid nucleus, a solid QB and a fan base that is unyielding.

  • Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

If you flipped a coin and let SAR call heads or tails, hed get it wrong 100 out of 100 times.  Hes clueless and a total jinx.

If this was a bronk tale , sonny would have SAR in the bathroom the whole season.

''That way I'd be twice as smart as everybody.''

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SAR I said:

The Bills and the Jets are the same team.  One got hit with devastating injuries and played its tough games early in the schedule, the other has been very healthy and plays its tough games late in the schedule. 

Tellingly, both have beaten only 2 teams that figure to have winning records at the end of the season.  Bills are losing the next 3 games.  Question is, will they lose the 4th and miss the playoffs.  Methinks yes.

SAR I

 

Explain how they are the same 

Qbs i see as equal 

HB jets win 

Wr i go bills

TE is a wash 

OL Bills 

DL Bills 

Lbs Bills 

CBs Bills

Safteys Bills 

HC BILLS 

FRONT OFFICE BILLS 

Explain how we are the same as the bills this year?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Philc1 said:

The Bills are like the jets only with way more talent, a better head coach and an owner who wants to win

Yeah, that's what they said last year about Anthony Lynn and the Chargers.  Such a great coach, such a great work ethic, such a storied franchise dedicated to winning.  Now they're looking like a 4th place team.

Every year there are teams that overachieve against scrubs and are exposed when they have to play legitimate competition.  It's the Raiders and Bills this year.

SAR I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Buffalo isn’t good?  They are 9-3 and making the playoffs can my team not be good like that?

bills.jpg

The Mr. Softee schedule is a joke.  Look at the level of competition the Bills have faced, its laughable.

The next 3 games will tell the tale.  Sitting at 0-3 and needing to beat the Jets to make the playoffs.  Oops.

SAR I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jacarter220 said:

So you're saying the Jets are "playing its easy games late in the schedule"

THEY JUST LOST TO THE CINCINNATI FREAKING BENGALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

You are literally making this up as you go, aren't you?

The Jets are badly injured.  The Bills are perfectly healthy.

0-3 awaits.  Week 17, going to be hysterical.

SAR I

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jacarter220 said:

And also "tellingly", the Jets LOST to all the bad teams that the Bills beat.

That's the difference. Good teams, regardless of their schedule (which they don't get to pick like in college) beat the teams they are supposed to beat. The Bills have, hence why they're 9-3. The Jets haven't. They lost to Miami and Cincinnati, BOTH winless at the time. 

Injuries. 

SAR I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...