We are still going to the playoffs

JohnnyLV

1 hour ago, NYJ1 said:

Nonsense. Buffalo, I agree, is not a very good team, slightly better than average or so their record would indicate. However they are still not anywhere near as BAD as the Jets. The Jets are HORRIBLE. The Bills are also well coached. They will kick the sh*t out the Jets with relative ease.

injuries.jpg

The Jets are horrible because half our roster is on IR.  To Adam Gase's credit, he got us to win a few games with minor league talent.  Bodes well for next year when these guys are back or replaced by healthy and capable bodies.

SAR I

1 hour ago, southparkcpa said:

Get ready for the fact that the Bills have drafted better, coached better and are prepared better than the Jets ever have been in 20 years. They have a solid nucleus, a solid QB and a fan base that is unyielding.

If healthy, the Jets would be the Bills.  Same team.  One is healthy.  One is not.

SAR I

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

I think there's better odds the Bills end up the #1 seed in the AFC than going 0-4 and missing the playoffs.

The Bills can't beat teams with winning records and strong defenses.  They play 3 playoff teams the next 3 weeks:

Baltimore
at Pittsburgh
at New England
New York

They are losing their next 3.  With their confidence shot and the Jets making a statement for next year, they lose out.

SAR I

1 hour ago, Jetsbaby93 said:

Explain how they are the same 

Qbs i see as equal 

HB jets win 

Wr i go bills

TE is a wash 

OL Bills 

DL Bills 

Lbs Bills 

CBs Bills

Safteys Bills 

HC BILLS 

FRONT OFFICE BILLS 

Explain how we are the same as the bills this year?

We would have the same record if we didn't lose half our roster to illness and injuries.

SAR I

5 minutes ago, SAR I said:

We would have the same record if we didn't lose half our roster to illness and injuries.

SAR I

pitt is down to their 4th string qb that is right their fourth string-they are down to their rb 3 in snell who sucks-they have no starting wr talent with juju out-pouncy out they have injuries on defense too-they are heading to the playoffs partially because they have a great coach

on offense pitt has less talent on the field then we do at skill positions

as I posted ealier-Sam > guy named Duck nobody ever heard of who took over for another scrub nobody heard of

Bell is light years ahead of snell jr

robby crowder and dt are better than washington and the  rest of the scrubs they are running out there without juju

throw in they lost bell brown and ben to boot-pitt is in the thick of the playoff run-coaching does matter

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, kmnj said:

pitt is down to their 4th string qb that is right their fourth string-they are down to their rb 3 in snell who sucks-they have no starting wr talent with juju out-pouncy out they have injuries on defense too-they are heading to the playoffs partially because they have a great coach

on offense pitt has less talent on the field then we do at skill positions

as I posted ealier-Sam > guy named Duck nobody ever heard of who took over for another scrub nobody heard of

Bell is light years ahead of snell jr

robby crowder and dt are better than washington and the  rest of the scrubs they are running out there without juju

throw in they lost bell brown and ben to boot-pitt is in the thick of the playoff run-coaching does matter

Of course coaching matters.  That's Mike Tomlin.  13 years, 1 Super Bowl Championship, 2 AFC Championships, 8 playoff appearances, 15 playoff games, 8 playoff wins.

If our head coach were Mike Tomlin we'd hold him to a higher standard.  A Hall Of Fame standard. 

SAR I

16 minutes ago, SAR I said:

What part of "we lost half our roster" are you not comprehending?  Darnold came back.  That's nice.  No one else did. 

SAR I

Fans don't get it. Bell could be a better running back than the opponents but if the line can't run block, which obviously ours can't, he's a nobody. 

If Robbie Andersons best routes are deep routes, but Sam gets under 2 seconds B4 he's running for his life, Robbie is 100% negated. If every time Sam does make a play, or Bell gets yards, our WRs either drop the ball or the Oline gets called for a penalty. 

As bad as our defense played, they only gave up 20 points. If we scored 24 we win the game & no one even thinks about it. Hell, when KC scores in the 40s they don't give a sh*t they gave up 28. 

Most games in the NFL come down to 1 or 2 plays, 1 or 2 bad calls, 1 or 2 turnovers. Yesterday we had no turnovers but we had 4 horrific drops, allowed 4 sacks, and had numerous plus plays negated by penalties. We lost by 16 points, players make those plays, Olineman don't hold on positive plays, Bengals don't get as many possessions, totally different ballgame. 

So stop blaming the coaches, who don't pass, don't catch footballs, don't play on the Oline & put the blame where it belongs. On players that won't be in the NFL much longer if they can't do the job they're paid to do. Joe Douglas decides when they stay or go & improves every position 1 player at a time. 

• Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, SAR I said:

What part of "we lost half our roster" are you not comprehending?  Darnold came back.  That's nice.  No one else did. 

SAR I

You just cant see it we lost to the bengals man we lost to the dolphins there rosters even with our injuries are worse then ours. Our coach stinks. greg williams hates gase we dont spend our cap right. Yes we got flashy toys the big names. But we didnt fix the oline the cbs were trash last year so that wasnt going to change this year no pass rush. Through the year our team looks dead no spirit we are in for a long haul my friend 

• Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Fans don't get it. Bell could be a better running back than the opponents but if the line can't run block, which obviously ours can't, he's a nobody. 

If Robbie Andersons best routes are deep routes, but Sam gets under 2 seconds B4 he's running for his life, Robbie is 100% negated. If every time Sam does make a play, or Bell gets yards, our WRs either drop the ball or the Oline gets called for a penalty. 

As bad as our defense played, they only gave up 20 points. If we scored 24 we win the game & no one even thinks about it. Hell, when KC scores in the 40s they don't give a sh*t they gave up 28. 

Most games in the NFL come down to 1 or 2 plays, 1 or 2 bad calls, 1 or 2 turnovers. Yesterday we had no turnovers but we had 4 horrific drops, allowed 4 sacks, and had numerous plus plays negated by penalties. We lost by 16 points, players make those plays, Olineman don't hold on positive plays, Bengals don't get as many possessions, totally different ballgame. 

So stop blaming the coaches, who don't pass, don't catch footballs, don't play on the Oline & put the blame where it belongs. On players that won't be in the NFL much longer if they can't do the job they're paid to do. Joe Douglas decides when they stay or go & improves every position 1 player at a time. 

I asked sar this question he just said some bs ill ask you both teams fully healthy bills jets 

Qbs i see as equal 

HB jets win 

Wr i go bills

TE is a wash 

OL Bills 

DL Bills 

Lbs Bills 

CBs Bills

Safteys Bills 

HC BILLS 

FRONT OFFICE BILLS

Do you agree of disagree and explain how the bills ans jets would have the same record like sar says 

31 minutes ago, Jetsbaby93 said:

I asked sar this question he just said some bs ill ask you both teams fully healthy bills jets 

Qbs i see as equal 

HB jets win 

Wr i go bills

TE is a wash 

OL Bills 

DL Bills 

Lbs Bills 

CBs Bills

Safteys Bills 

HC BILLS 

FRONT OFFICE BILLS

Do you agree of disagree and explain how the bills ans jets would have the same record like sar says 

I don't agree that we'd have the same record based solely on how bad this Oline is. Beachum is slightly below average, everyone else are backups & bums. But, if Avery, CJ, Quincy, Herndon play in that 1st Bills game & Sam was 100% healthy, Jets win. The records would be a lot closer than they are now. I really can't say that we would have beat the Browns? Jax? Or Miami? Or Cincy? Who the hell knows? 

5 hours ago, jacarter220 said:

okay, troll, which is it? Because you just said that injuries are not an excuse against a 0-11 Bengals team.

YOU YOURSELF SAID IT. So which one is it?

Come back when the Bills have lost 3 straight. Don’t cut and run like last time. 

SAR I

13 hours ago, SAR I said:

Of course coaching matters.  That's Mike Tomlin.  13 years, 1 Super Bowl Championship, 2 AFC Championships, 8 playoff appearances, 15 playoff games, 8 playoff wins.

If our head coach were Mike Tomlin we'd hold him to a higher standard.  A Hall Of Fame standard. 

SAR I

Sounds like McCarthy’s resumé

9 hours ago, SAR I said:

Come back when the Bills have lost 3 straight. Don’t cut and run like last time. 

SAR I

Unlike the Jets, when have the Bills lost 3 straight?

And you didn't answer the question, so I'll ask it again. Are injuries and excuse or not? Because you've literally argued for both answers in the last two pages of this thread. Pick one.

On 12/3/2019 at 11:35 AM, jacarter220 said:

Can't wait to win at least two out of three! Already dominated the Patriots once with a QB that was turning the ball over like crazy, and now he's actually figured out how to not turn it over!

RG4 also figured out how not to run or score. Good job!

SAR I

On 12/2/2019 at 2:01 PM, SAR I said:

injuries.jpg

The Jets are horrible because half our roster is on IR.  To Adam Gase's credit, he got us to win a few games with minor league talent.  Bodes well for next year when these guys are back or replaced by healthy and capable bodies.

SAR I

You missed Miles and Bellamy.

And we can now add Edoga and Griffin to the list, lol.

• Upvote 1

On 12/2/2019 at 2:05 PM, SAR I said:

The Bills can't beat teams with winning records and strong defenses.  They play 3 playoff teams the next 3 weeks:

Baltimore
at Pittsburgh
at New England
New York

They are losing their next 3.  With their confidence shot and the Jets making a statement for next year, they lose out.

SAR I

Stuck with Baltimore 17-24 with a chance to tie, goes to Pittsburgh and wins, goes to Dallas on Thanksgiving and wins, stuck with the pats and you say they aren't a playoff team. You sir are on drugs 

6 hours ago, Jetsbaby93 said:

Stuck with Baltimore 17-24 with a chance to tie, goes to Pittsburgh and wins, goes to Dallas on Thanksgiving and wins, stuck with the pats and you say they aren't a playoff team. You sir are on drugs 

Precisely.

Bills lose to the only playoff team in that stretch. My point exactly. Thanks. 

SAR I