johnnysd

We are still going to the playoffs

7 minutes ago, Maxta_p said:

Sam Darnold has more raw talent in his left toe than Josh Allen has in his whole body. #thebeastfromtheeast is just getting warmed up

Qb's matter. Takes a complete team. Just ask the Manning brothers. Wins are nice, long careers great. It usually takes a complete team one phase making up for the other 2 and some luck. Bills could win a SB.

5 minutes ago, Jetsbaby93 said:

If what sar is saying is true then The Patriots were never good its just cause they played the bad afc east. Which means TB12 isnt as good as we think he is just a illusion. Which means luke falk only played bad cause we have injuries luke falk is the goat illuminate confirmed code broken 

The Patriots?  LOL, you should stick to comparisons with the Jets.  The Pats had it easier than other playoff teams, but they a) made the playoffs consistently, b) won division titles, c) won playoff games, and d) won Super Bowls along the way.  Yeah, methinks they're legit.

The Buffalo Bills haven't won a playoff game since 1995.  Go win.  Then you're a playoff team.  Until then, you're the 1996 Bills, the 1998 Bills, the 1999 Bills, and the 2017 Bills.  A phony playoff team.  A lucky duck.

SAR I

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

The Patriots?  LOL, you should stick to comparisons with the Jets.  The Pats had it easier than other playoff teams, but they a) made the playoffs consistently, b) won division titles, c) won playoff games, and d) won Super Bowls along the way.  Yeah, methinks they're legit.

The Buffalo Bills haven't won a playoff game since 1995.  Go win.  Then you're a playoff team.  Until then, you're the 1996 Bills, the 1998 Bills, the 1999 Bills, and the 2017 Bills.  A phony playoff team.  A lucky duck.

SAR I

Rather be a lucky duck then a lost jet ohhhhhhhhhhhh

13 minutes ago, Jetsbaby93 said:

Rather be a lucky duck then a lost jet ohhhhhhhhhhhh

That's a low expectations upstater if I ever heard one. 

We city folk would rather not make the playoffs at all than get the invite and lose. 

Again.  Since 1995.  Every time.

SAR I

Haha at least the upstater is going in the right direction. city folk 4-12 5-11 great improvement city folk. Lucky ducks like the 07 Giants and 2010 Packers can make noise gotta get there first though and the bills did

5 minutes ago, Jetsbaby93 said:

Haha at least the upstater is going in the right direction. city folk 4-12 5-11 great improvement city folk. Lucky ducks like the giants and packers can make noise gotta get there first though and the bills did

scrubs.jpg

As I said, the Bills were the beneficiary of a well-timed, easy schedule and when all is said and done they will not have beaten a single playoff team this year, maybe the Titans or Steelers make it, but they are just like the Bills- not playoff teams.

Pats LOSS
Eagles LOSS
Ravens LOSS
Pats LOSS

Win a playoff game.  Then you can make your case that the Bills are a playoff team.

SAR I

29 minutes ago, SAR I said:

scrubs.jpg

As I said, the Bills were the beneficiary of a well-timed, easy schedule and when all is said and done they will not have beaten a single playoff team this year, maybe the Titans or Steelers make it, but they are just like the Bills- not playoff teams.

Pats LOSS
Eagles LOSS
Ravens LOSS
Pats LOSS

Win a playoff game.  Then you can make your case that the Bills are a playoff team.

SAR I

And dallas but hey its cool you play who you play been that way since the start of the league 

Jets have almost the exact same schedule but use your cliche "injuries are the only reason we lost" i say this to your cliche sir get it out of here 

giphy.gif

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

This is a purely educational thread. So many conceptions about football have been redefined in here. 

1- A team doesn't win based on the final score. It's all about how they play. The score literally does not matter.

2- Injuries excuse all forms of horrible coaching, play, and overall team function. The players hate the coach- injuries. The coach is a maniac- injuries. The building is literally on fire- those meddling injuries!

3- Bad coaches that are universally accepted as horrible are actually good cause of injuries. (See above)

4- Being a playoff team isn't determined by being able to lock up a playoff spot with 2 games to spare. It's determined by what a rival team's fan says. 

5- A team "clinching" a spot in the playoffs means they haven't done anything to earn it, but rather it was handed to them and has nothing to do with their record.

But the most important thing this thread has taught me without a doubt is that Mental Health issues truly are a tragedy and are going widely overlooked and undiagnosed in our nation. That or the rehab centers have wifi now...

As a Bills fan I want to commend certain posters on this thread- keep being you. You're authentic, you're real, and the only reason anyone is pushing back on you is because they're haters- you're actually way smarter than them and all of your takes measure up 100%! Be on the lookout for the call from ESPN cause your insight cannot be left off the national stage much longer. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

@SAR I, you calling the 2019 Buffalo Bills a phony is definitely sour grapes on your part. They're currently 10-4 and have won on the road at Tennessee, at Dallas, and just recently at Pittsburgh against a Steelers team that's won 8 of their past 10 games. Bills are going to the playoffs the 2nd time in 3 years with their head coach Sean McDermott. Main difference this time is they have a franchise quarterback in his 2nd year in the league instead of a JAG like Tyrod Taylor. I give major props to Sean McDermott for creating a winning culture in Buffalo in such a short time. There's absolutely nothing phony about that. Will the Jets make the playoffs in 2020 or will our playoff drought (2011-2020) reach 10 seasons old? 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, iaintafraidofnoghost said:

This is a purely educational thread. So many conceptions about football have been redefined in here. 

1- A team doesn't win based on the final score. It's all about how they play. The score literally does not matter.

2- Injuries excuse all forms of horrible coaching, play, and overall team function. The players hate the coach- injuries. The coach is a maniac- injuries. The building is literally on fire- those meddling injuries!

3- Bad coaches that are universally accepted as horrible are actually good cause of injuries. (See above)

4- Being a playoff team isn't determined by being able to lock up a playoff spot with 2 games to spare. It's determined by what a rival team's fan says. 

5- A team "clinching" a spot in the playoffs means they haven't done anything to earn it, but rather it was handed to them and has nothing to do with their record.

But the most important thing this thread has taught me without a doubt is that Mental Health issues truly are a tragedy and are going widely overlooked and undiagnosed in our nation. That or the rehab centers have wifi now...

As a Bills fan I want to commend certain posters on this thread- keep being you. You're authentic, you're real, and the only reason anyone is pushing back on you is because they're haters- you're actually way smarter than them and all of your takes measure up 100%! Be on the lookout for the call from ESPN cause your insight cannot be left off the national stage much longer. 

Not gonna lie Bills got a shot against any team in the playoffs that defense is insanely good. 

46 minutes ago, iaintafraidofnoghost said:

Meh, one poster in here had his pants pulled down to his ankles and is now screaming "shrinkage", dont group us all with him.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jetsbaby93 said:

And dallas but hey its cool you play who you play been that way since the start of the league 

Jets have almost the exact same schedule but use your cliche "injuries are the only reason we lost" i say this to your cliche sir get it out of here

Dallas is not making the playoffs, Philadelphia is.

The Jets have the most injuries in the NFL, the Bills are among the most healthy.

You made the playoffs but you are not a playoff team.

SAR I

2 hours ago, iaintafraidofnoghost said:

What you mean as weak sarcasm is actually strong truth.

SAR I

2 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

@SAR I, you calling the 2019 Buffalo Bills a phony is definitely sour grapes on your part.

No, just reality.  I hate the Patriots.  I could care less about the Bills.

They're currently 10-4 and have won on the road at Tennessee, at Dallas, and just recently at Pittsburgh against a Steelers team that's won 8 of their past 10 games.

Tennessee with God-awful Marcus Mariota.  Dallas, LOL, the beat-up Jets beat Dallas.  Pittsburgh is on their 4th string quarterback.  When the Jets beat the Raiders they were on a bigtime winning streak too.  The Jets accomplishments are more impressive.  The Bills were completely healthy.

I give major props to Sean McDermott for creating a winning culture in Buffalo in such a short time. There's absolutely nothing phony about that.

Agreed, he appears to be a completely average head coach.  Not bad- for Buffalo.

SAR I

Not gonna lie Bills got a shot against any team scrubs in the playoffs that defense is insanely good. 

Fixed it for you.

Problem is, ain't no scrubs in the AFC playoffs this year.  Well....

SAR I

5 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The Jets have the most injuries in the NFL, the Bills are among the most healthy.

SAR I

Dallas will all your predictions have been wrong so far you wont start getting them right now. 

Sars predictions so far 

Your run for the jets to be 9-7 way off gonna be 5-11. So wrong 

The bills epic collapse against dallas ravens Steelers pats and jets to miss the playoffs .wrong 10-4 clinched spot 

The jets being better then the bills this year way wrong this year, next year and the year after that until gase is gone cause he sucks as a coach. Already shopping bell and adams the two best players on your team

DUMPSTER FIRE IMPENDING HAHAHHAHAHHAHA

7 minutes ago, SAR I said:

No, just reality.  I hate the Patriots.  I could care less about the Bills.

Tennessee with God-awful Marcus Mariota.  Dallas, LOL, the beat-up Jets beat Dallas.  Pittsburgh is on their 4th string quarterback.  When the Jets beat the Raiders they were on a bigtime winning streak too.  The Jets accomplishments are more impressive.  The Bills were completely healthy.

Agreed, he appears to be a completely average head coach.  Not bad- for Buffalo.

SAR I

Hahaha average head coach. Do the jets even have a head coach NOPE they got Peyton Mannings ex coffee boy hahahaha. Wait till you get spanked by Steelers and the duck next week oh them damn injuries hahahahahahaha

15 minutes ago, Jetsbaby93 said:

Hahaha average head coach. Do the jets even have a head coach NOPE they got Peyton Mannings ex coffee boy hahahaha. Wait till you get spanked by Steelers and the duck next week oh them damn injuries hahahahahahaha

You remind me of Mets fans.  Sniffing at Yankees fans for respect.

Not happening for them, not happening for the Bills. 

Shut up and win a playoff game.  LOL.  It's funny just typing that.  The Bills.  Winning a playoff game.  LOL.

SAR I

13 minutes ago, SAR I said:

You remind me of Mets fans.  Sniffing at Yankees fans for respect.

Not happening for them, not happening for the Bills. 

Shut up and win a playoff game.  LOL.  It's funny just typing that.  The Bills.  Winning a playoff game.  LOL.

SAR I

Hahaha telling someone shut up haha someone is getting mad .why would anyone need respect from a team thats not in the playoffs that stink hahaha coffee boy coach the only team that matters is the pats. jets respect hahahahha they dont even respect there fans for putting out that trash hahahaha 

why would anyone need respect from a team thats not in the playoffs that stink hahaha

Great question.  I'm wondering that myself. Only you can answer it. 

SAR I

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Wut? LOL

12 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Great question.  I'm wondering that myself. Only you can answer it. 

SAR I

Haha cause its easy to get a reaction out of you cause you have 0 football knowledge. Only knowledge that you have is when a tv personality say the jets had a chance this year when they had none. Bad oline ,bad lbs, bad dline, and  bad cbs haha bums out there. and adams wants off team the only player with talent you got 

So the Bills are not in the playoffs?  Ok, got it, thanks SAR I.  I'll send the NFL an email letting them know they made a mistake.

18 minutes ago, afjetsfan said:

So the Bills are not in the playoffs?  Ok, got it, thanks SAR I.  I'll send the NFL an email letting them know they made a mistake.

The Bills are not a playoff team.  Their whereabouts on January 4 is of no consequence.

SAR I

On 12/16/2019 at 7:30 AM, SAR I said:

Precisely.

Bills lose to the only playoff team in that stretch. My point exactly. Thanks. 

SAR I

Dude what are you even talking about? The Steelers, Cowboys, and Bills are, contrary to your alternate reality, playoff teams.

I'm going to agree with what he said... You are on drugs.

playoff.JPG

On 12/16/2019 at 5:34 PM, SAR I said:

SAR I

SAR I is having a nervous breakdown ...

CourageousEquatorialHeron-max-1mb.gif

On 12/17/2019 at 9:05 PM, CanadienJetsFan said:

I want to know is how did these Bills fans get on this website?

Its not bills fans on the site. Its  stupidity from jet fans that live in a bubble.

On 11/7/2019 at 12:56 PM, SAR I said:

I'm sorry, but I don't want to talk about the Buffalo Bills right now, I have better things to do.  They aren't a playoff team.  Don't be upset-  I don't like talking about the Browns or Redskins either.

Let's catch up Week 16 when the Bills have to beat the Jets to keep their faint wildcard hopes alive.  Beating you is going to be hysterical.

SAR I

giphy.gif

On 12/16/2019 at 3:32 PM, Jetsbaby93 said:

Not gonna lie Bills got a shot against any team in the playoffs that defense is insanely good. 

Bills had the division in their grasp until they came up small on Saturday night. Don't be surprised if they rest people next week and lose to the Jets...or even if they don't rest people and still lose to the Jets.

2 minutes ago, Awesumtenor said:

Bills had the division in their grasp until they came up small on Saturday night. Don't be surprised if they rest people next week and lose to the Jets...or even if they don't rest people and still lose to the Jets.

McDermott is full of Eagle blood he isn't resting anyone unless they need a blow.

The jets will easily win this week. Sam Darnold is really revving up! What he has done after recovering from that disease should have him in the running for comeback player of the year! 

On 9/20/2019 at 7:46 PM, jacarter220 said:

You see, the Bills have this thing called a franchise QB. Perhaps most importantly, they have AN ACTUAL LEGITIMATE HEAD COACH.

It's been awhile.

Where you at?

SAR I