Taco Bell (Cowboys waive Charlton)

Dcat

7 hours ago, Dcat said:

For you, absolutely.  If the shoe fits homer RayRay, if the shoe fits.  

LOL, some things will never change.  I'm a homer because I chose not to run around screaming like a bitch that the season is over after two weeks.

You can take that shoe and...

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, mrcoops said:

Miami was 13th on the waiver order, so clearly 12 teams in need of talent didn't think he was worth claiming. 

His reputation as a lazy player probably came into play here.

The NY Jets need all the help they can get JD should be looking under rocks like MM used to do this teams roster is bad. 

• WTF? 2

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

The NY Jets need all the help they can get JD should be looking under rocks like MM used to do this teams roster is bad. 

Maybe they just didn't rate Charlton, or they like their own young prospects - Willis, Franklin-Myers, Phillips - better than Taco.

30 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Who knows whats going on here anymore. 

Shane Ray is still available. 

Image result for shane ray

According to Brad Biggs of the Chicago Tribune, the Bears brought in four edge rushers to Halas Hall for a tryout on Tuesday: DE Nate Orchard, LB Shane Ray, DE Noah Spence and LB Dekoda Watson.

Howard Balzer @HBalzer721  Sep 17, 2019

Jets reported tryouts (no QBs) with LBs B.J. Bello, Nigel Harris, Ahmad Thomas; CBs Jordan Brown, Joshua Holsey, Shakial Taylor.

32 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

I'm sorry which of the 12,000 posts have you missed the last few days in regards to Douglas and his 'debacles' regarding the kicking situation, the WR situation, and the CB situation....not to mention our 3rd QB in three weeks?

12,000 seems like a butthurt reactionary estimate. I haven't seen anybody attributing any significant blame for the overall roster to Douglas, as indeed there isn't much of a reason to yet. As far as failing to employ a viable kicker and getting Liberaced by Belichick he hasn't taken nearly the heat that he should have and it was almost completely drowned out by the jockstrap enthusiasts' rush to absolve him of everything as they will continue to do right up until it's his turn to be the one who gets blamed for everything. I haven't seen anybody suggest that Darnold's illness and Siemian's injury are Douglas's fault but that part I assume you're aware you're just plain making up.

This is the team that making it a point of pride to be uncritical gets you. The Johnsons would put actual dog sh*t out there on the field if they didn't need humans to model the spiffy new uniforms. You are a crazy person if you think they're going to start producing a better product when the fanbase openly refuses to demand it.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

You are a crazy person if you think they're going to start producing a better product when the fanbase openly refuses to demand it.

Season ticket sales are down.those who have invested have no choice but to show up, crowds will eventually get unruly fans are only going to take so much. 

36 minutes ago, JetsRay said:

LOL, some things will never change.  I'm a homer because I chose not to run around screaming like a bitch that the season is over after two weeks.

You can take that shoe and...

Good old Ray Ray.  Still as cluelessas ever apparently. Hey Rayray..... JI called and they want you back. Better hurry and get over there.

• Thumb Down 1

5 hours ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

12,000 seems like a butthurt reactionary estimate. I haven't seen anybody attributing any significant blame for the overall roster to Douglas, as indeed there isn't much of a reason to yet. As far as failing to employ a viable kicker and getting Liberaced by Belichick he hasn't taken nearly the heat that he should have and it was almost completely drowned out by the jockstrap enthusiasts' rush to absolve him of everything as they will continue to do right up until it's his turn to be the one who gets blamed for everything. I haven't seen anybody suggest that Darnold's illness and Siemian's injury are Douglas's fault but that part I assume you're aware you're just plain making up.

This is the team that making it a point of pride to be uncritical gets you. The Johnsons would put actual dog sh*t out there on the field if they didn't need humans to model the spiffy new uniforms. You are a crazy person if you think they're going to start producing a better product when the fanbase openly refuses to demand it.

You're right; its called exaggeration.  Its a statement about something that is better or worse than it really is, but is used to emphasis an obvious point.

Try this thread for your reading pleasure.  There is about three more just like it:

• Haha 1

I'm sorry which of the 12,000 posts have you missed the last few days in regards to Douglas and his 'debacles' regarding the kicking situation, the WR situation, and the CB situation....not to mention our 3rd QB in three weeks?

Or the Kalil signing. Ugh.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1