J Adams Fined

Gen X Jet

6 hours ago, jgb said:

Turnovers?

Yeah he's a leader by Jamal Adams fanboys. Real leaders step their game up in the time of need. When Mosley went down where was the great Jamal Adams. The reason the Jets suck is we overate our own players who do not make game changing plays. We make them into stars. Good riddance, everyone on this forum has caught one less interception than Jamal Adams has in 3 years of padding stats. He is a linebacker playing strong safety. He is only great in the minds of his fanboys and Jamal's mind. Great players don't need to call themselves great. You let your play do the talking. By making game changing plays. With the amount of picks spent on the D. We still cant generate a passrush to save our lives, or stop teams from driving down the field at will. The more he yapps, the more teams will pick on him. He pads stats, by making tackles, blitzing, playing multiple roles. Yet with all his passion for the game. He comes out empty with creating turnovers. He gets punked by running backs, and juked often and gets outrun by Alex Freaking Smith. He's all walk no talk. I hate players who bragg how great you are. If your so great why has your defense sucked so bad since you got drafted. Let your play do the talking. Shut up and perform. Do not talk, until you create turnovers and help your team win ballgames. Why wasn't his ass blitzing in the beginning of the game. He does it towards the end of the game when the camera is on him.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

Who are our corners again ? 

1 minute ago, Scoop24 said:

He literally beat a corner and the FS that plays centerfield all game and it’s Jamal fault . 

When can we put any blame on Jamal for our pass defense being terrible year in and year out?  Or should we just call Jamal what he is:  A linebacker?

• Upvote 1

While he is right! He was an IDIOT to put it out online.  He clearly states he is going to keep doing it.. thus more fines and probably a suspension next time.  Grumble to your teammates and coaches and tell them your not going to change but don't do this!  THIS is just evidence the NFL will use to hang you for a suspension or more fines..

7 minutes ago, EdReed22 said:

Yeah he's a leader by Jamal Adams fanboys. Real leaders step their game up in the time of need. When Mosley went down where was the great Jamal Adams. The reason the Jets suck is we overate our own players who do not make game changing plays. We make them into stars. Good riddance, everyone on this forum has caught one less interception than Jamal Adams has in 3 years of padding stats. He is a linebacker playing strong safety. He is only great in the minds of his fanboys and Jamal's mind. Great players don't need to call themselves great. You let your play do the talking. By making game changing plays. With the amount of picks spent on the D. We still cant generate a passrush to save our lives, or stop teams from driving down the field at will. The more he yapps, the more teams will pick on him. He pads stats, by making tackles, blitzing, playing multiple roles. Yet with all his passion for the game. He comes out empty with creating turnovers. He gets punked by running backs, and juked often and gets outrun by Alex Freaking Smith. He's all walk no talk. I hate players who bragg how great you are. If your so great why has your defense sucked so bad since you got drafted. Let your play do the talking. Shut up and perform. Do not talk, until you create turnovers and help your team win ballgames. Why wasn't his ass blitzing in the beginning of the game. He does it towards the end of the game when the camera is on him.

So let me get this straight jamal only started blitzing cause the camera was on him ? Lmaooo I’m done y’all got it 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

When can we put any blame on Jamal for our pass defense being terrible year in and year out?  Or should we just call Jamal what he is:  A linebacker?

I don’t see you calling for maye’s head or any of the current corners heads who probably wouldn’t make another roster . But your on jamal as if he is suppose to cover everybody at the same time . 

I don’t see you making calling for maye’s head or any of the current corners who probably wouldn’t make another roster head . But your on jamal as if he is suppose to cover everybody at the same time . 

Maye sucks too.  Our corners suck.  But Jamal also doesn't do anything that tangibly impacts this defense.

I get it.  It's never Jamal's fault.  But it sure would be nice if he could do something to help the team win games once in a while, rather than just hearing a bunch of excuses why it's someone else's job to do that.  

52 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

Difference is that it’s  obj he does that to everyone. That old secondary made everyone look like obj 

Using a 6th overall and then a high 2nd rounder on two safeties is supposed to stop those big plays by any player, that is why you are drafting them so high.  May as well use mid rounders like they  should have it you are going to shrug your shoulders and say, 'well the good players are going to kill us anyway'

Gilchirst and pryor:  Oh they stink for giving up big plays!

Maye and Adams:  Oh how can you expect them to stop big playsfrom good players?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Maye sucks too.  Our corners suck.  But Jamal also doesn't do anything that tangibly impacts this defense.

I get it.  It's never Jamal's fault.  But it sure would be nice if he could do something to help the team win games once in a while, rather than just hearing a bunch of excuses why it's someone else's job to do that.  

Team you said right ? For record defense didn’t lose either of the first 2 games . But yet your calling for Jamal’s head .

Team you said right ? For record defense didn’t lose either of the first 2 games . But yet your calling for Jamal’s head .

No, I'm calling for Jamal to do something that impacts this team in a positive direction, which he hasn't done for 2+ years.  He's supposed to be a foundational piece to the team, no?

If someone would like to come along and give us a 1st rounder for his game-changing skillset, I would gladly accept it.  

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Using a 6th overall and then a high 2nd rounder on two safeties is supposed to stop those big plays by any player, that is why you are drafting them so high.  May as well use mid rounders like they  should have it you are going to shrug your shoulders and say, 'well the good players are going to kill us anyway'

Gilchirst and pryor:  Oh they stink for giving up big plays!

Maye and Adams:  Oh how can you expect them to stop big playsfrom good players?

Anyway you slice it it’s jamals fault .

11 hours ago, Y2jets said:

He's right.  NFL is going downhill every year.  Boring as crap.  Too many commercials and you can't hit anybody any more. 

It's trash.  This is fine, that isnt.  You're suspended 4 games, you're not.  You kicked someone and we have footage, that's 8 games.  You threatened to kill your wife and kid but we dont have footage, that's all good.  Brady and the entire Patriots org. are known cheaters and that's cool.  AB raped a woman but no biggie because he plays for the Pats now.  Miles Garrett has 2 dirty late hits,that's cool.  Jamal Adams taps a guy, fined!

The NFL is absolute trash.  When does the XFL start? 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

There are other ways to interpret what people are posting, you know.  You don't have to go full fanboy every time someone says something negative about the great Jamal Adams.  

Now I’m fan boy for agreeing with You.   Your right all the problems this team has is Jamal’s fault . 

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

There are other ways to interpret what people are posting, you know.  You don't have to go full fanboy every time someone says something negative about the great Jamal Adams.  

All these Jamal lovers have to be folks from his hood defending him or his family members. For the amount of greatness Jamal has. He hasn't elevated his game since hes been in the league or those around him. Jamal is the greatest big mouth, all talk no walk, no turnover making, game changing player in the history of the NFL.

He's really great. He's led the Jets to many years of playoff appearances.

I get it Maye sucks and so do others. But they keep their mouths shut and don't call themselves great. Don't dare respect the great safeties of the past coming this fool to them. He dances when he makes a tackle. That's your job bozo. Great players make great plays and he is only great in his head and to his fanboys. The Jets will never ever win a super bowl with people like Jamal as their leaders.

Big mouths that don't win, don't last long in NY. See Rex Ryan and his players who talked a lot. You need players that make game changing plays that put their body on the line in those moments to get WINS. What's his record in the NFL. How many game changing plays has he created?

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yes because that's exactly what we're all saying.  That everything is Jamal's fault.  

So easily triggered.  Jamal fans are weird.  

The part I find funny is you and rest of jamal haters will say he sucks but expect to trade him for a first lol .. 

and stop the triggered sh*t cause you quoted me in every jamal thread . So it’s clear who gets triggered.

12 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

Anyway you slice it it’s jamals fault .

It is his fault and the others. But more his, because he isn't humble. He talks way too much. Get some turnovers, make the players around you elevate their game. Go and dominate and lead your team to wins then talk. All he does is yap yap yap. I can't wait for a team to toss him around like a rag doll like Beachump got by Garrett. You see Garrett is a game wrecker, The Jets should have two in Adams and Williams. But both are all talk no walk types.

Just now, EdReed22 said:

It is his fault and the others. But more his, because he isn't humble. He talks way too much. Get some turnovers, make the players around you elevate their game. Go and dominate and lead your team to wins then talk. All he does is yap yap yap. I can't wait for a team to toss him around like a rag doll like Beachump got by Garrett. You see Garrett is a game wrecker, The Jets should have two in Adams and Williams. But both are all talk no walk types.

Bro I’m done talking to you. Your more worried about his personality than his play . I sense a different type hate for him from you.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

The part I find funny is you and rest of jamal haters will say he sucks but expect to trade him for a first lol .. 

and stop the triggered sh*t cause you quoted me in every jamal thread . So it’s clear who gets triggered.

I never once said Jamal sucks.  He's a good Linebacker.  

I don't expect to get a 1st for him.  But if we did, I'd take it in a heartbeat.

Just now, Scoop24 said:

so mikah got a 1st and all pro player like jamal you don’t think could net one . Interesting 

I don't know what his trade value is at this point in time.  I do think that was a bad trade for Pittsburgh.  And it gets even worse now that Ben is out for the season; that will end up being an early 1st.  

22 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

So let me get this straight jamal only started blitzing cause the camera was on him ? Lmaooo I’m done y’all got it 

Why else would he get those penalties in the final moments of the game. When the games on the line. Where was he when Mosley went down. Leaders rise in the times of distress!!! Jamal sucks, way overrated. He is a good player, smart at times doing multiple roles. You don't pay big money for players like him. He is limited athletically, he is not as great as he makes himself. Great players on defense score touchdowns on fumble recoveries, and interceptions. The amount of coverage he plays. Derell Roberts has more picks then him. He is tied in his career with an UDFA in Miles who has the same amount of picks as the Great Jamal Self Proclaimed Prez Adams. He's a joke and so are his fanboys. We are Jet fans, we know when we have a great player. Your homie Jamal is a good player a good jack of all trades. The only thing he's good at TBH is being the Prez of getting outrun by Alex Smith fan club.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I don't know what his trade value is at this point in time.  I do think that was a bad trade for Pittsburgh.  And it gets even worse now that Ben is out for the season; that will end up being an early 1st.  

Minkah is better than Jamal in my view point. He is more athletic, faster, and had better college production. I think Jamal can get us a 1st round pick.

8 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

Bro I’m done talking to you. Your more worried about his personality than his play . I sense a different type hate for him from you.

Jamal Adams fanboy here I see. They drafted him to change the culture. To bring the winning culture from LSU that he had to this locker room. I dislike Jamal, because he talks too much. Only people that perform and are real stars and leaders (Like Bell, Mosley) should talk. You ever noticed they don't yapp a lot. Jamal does, and where does that lead him. He has a target on his back from apposing players. They run at him, and past by him.

The problem with the majority of the  Jamal boys is that they stick by him. When he is not even great. I have not seen the defense improve since he got their. He doesn't have that skillset where he can take over a game like Ray Lewis, Suggs, Reed etc have.

The type of role he plays, is like Buchannan from the Cardinals. He wasn't worth the 6th pick. It's not his fault he was drafted that high. I wanted Malik Hooker TBH. I as a fan felt he had more college production and was a better fit. The JETS defense always lacked a pass rusher and a ball hawk Safety.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Scoop24 said:

Actually yes I do .. this is the jets fan way it happens every year regardless who we pick . There’s already some here turning on Sam darnold .

The definition of "turning on Sam Darnold" seems to be saying "we don't know if he's a franchise QB yet."

For shame, Jets fans.  For shame.

• Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, EdReed22 said:

Jamal Adams fanboy here I see. They drafted him to change the culture. To bring the winning culture from LSU that he had to this locker room. I dislike Jamal, because he talks too much. Only people that perform and are real stars and leaders (Like Bell, Mosley) should talk. You ever noticed they don't yapp a lot. Jamal does, and where does that lead him. He has a target on his back from apposing players. They run at him, and past by him.

The problem with the majority of the  Jamal boys is that they stick by him. When he is not even great. I have not seen the defense improve since he got their. He doesn't have that skillset where he can take over a game like Ray Lewis, Suggs, Reed etc have.

The type of role he plays, is like Buchannan from the Cardinals. He wasn't worth the 6th pick. It's not his fault he was drafted that high. I wanted Malik Hooker TBH. I as a fan felt he had more college production and was a better fit. The JETS defense always lacked a pass rusher and a ball hawk Safety.

Yup continue list all the all pros from one ravens defense . Then look at the great players jamal has on his defense.  Team? Nah all Jamal’s faults