Jamal right to be upset...

Jetstream

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

If Jamal is upset that he’s getting robbed for $20k over a penalty he feels like he didn’t deserve, maybe he can ask @SAR I what it feels like to lose $60k on PSLs to watch Jamal go 9-25 over the last three seasons. 

14-34 total wins and losses sheesh 9-25 at home the last 3 seasons with 7 home losses in a row.................INVESTMENT GOLD 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Really think we would've won without that penalty?

no.  but it was an early critical point in the game. i believe the browns managed a fg on that drive.  had their been no penalty they would've punted.  at the very least the jets would've had a punt return opportunity and maybe would've started their drive somewhere north of the 30 yard line.  it's still a game of inches.

20 minutes ago, prime21 said:

NFL is a joke. If Baker would have gotten hurt on the play then they would probably increase the fine.

Jamal doesn’t care as much about the money as he does the fact of letting players play and get hit.

T0shane.....your response was hilarious. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

It want even a hit per se... he pushed him out of bounds.  Few plays later a lineman landed on Simean with all his weight unnecessarily. 

This league is a fukkin joke......  it’s becoming roller derby.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, JiF said:

He is right.  The league is stupid.  Everything is up to ambiguous interpretation.  The league is total bull sh*t. It’s a total cluster **** and true product sucks. 

This is why I’m done with the NFL. 

I'm confused.  You know this is an NFL related site right?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

If Jamal is upset that he’s getting robbed for $20k over a penalty he feels like he didn’t deserve, maybe he can ask @SAR I what it feels like to lose $60k on PSLs to watch Jamal go 9-25 over the last three seasons. 

I’d be upset too if I only had one interception in two years

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

UF is 3-0 right now. When they get smacked down by Auburn in three weeks, JiF will come crawling back. 

Haha - Kyle Trask is our QB.  My hopes for this season are long gone.

Its still 1000x better than the NFL and I will watch Football all day long on Saturday.  

Sunday?  Not so much 

5 hours ago, T0mShane said:

PSL's were paid in 2008.  If you think I care about what money I spent 11 years ago, think again.

PSL's actually didn't cost me anything.  The Jets haven't raised ticket prices since 2009.  They even lowered ticket prices two years ago.  The PSL outlay was offset by the price increases that never came.  So PSL owners wound up in the best seats in the house and those Giants Stadium fools who gave up their seats on the grounds of money look like idiots now.

All Season Ticket Holders know that fans of NFL teams watch 10 years of lousy football for a 3 year window of playoff appearances that might lead to a Super Bowl appearance.  So if you think the gap between the Ryan era and the Gase era was unexpected or disappointing, think again.

As the Captain of the SOJF Victim Brigade I expect you to be in all your glory at 0-2, you'll be creaming your pants at 0-3.  I just don't want to hear you say anything favorable when the Jets are sitting at 7-6 with 3 to go and are the hottest team in the NFL.  That's when you and your minions can shut up.  Forced to root against your team because the consequences of being wrong are too much for you to handle.

SAR I

• Post of the Week 1