Let's tell the TRUTH....

NYJ1

Mac and Bowles were terrible and Kacy was the worst DC in the history of the Jets - the start of the season has little to do with current staff - they deserve some blame for sure - all starters should have played in the preseason, including Bell, that's on Gase - everything else was set in motion over the last 4 years

most of the players and no accountability culture carried over - if not for Sam, I would say Joe should gut this team like miami did to that poor dolphin

Who's to blame? The f*cked up knuckleheads who own the team, that's who. They have hired a litany of terrible coaches, drafted miserably for years, know virtually nothing about football, and don't give a rat's a$$ about winning or Jets fans. There's the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

27 minutes ago, Tiffany980 said:

Look, I've been a Patriots fan my whole life. I'm not really welcome here and I know that. Not looking for trouble, but speaking the truth...

You have a female username on an online forum dominated by men. In sure you are very welcome.

Heck, you've already responded to T0m several times. It's the closest thing that poor slob has had to a date in months. He's probably been scribbling T1ffanyShane repeatedly on the back of envelope for the past hour.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

Why hasn’t Gase fixed Kelvin Beachum yet I ask you 
C'mon bro, PLEASE don't go there already. We just got off the fire maccagnan bandwagon. Dont have the strength to go thru it so freaking soon. Let me get my strength back up. Lord knows that things went south as soon as I posted how we where dominating the Bill's and up 16-0. I knew we didn't have a chance to beat the FREAKING CLEVELAND BROWNS and it was a sh*tshow.

Sent from my SM-J701M using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

You have a female username on an online forum dominated by men. In sure you are very welcome.

Heck, you've already responded to T0m several times. It's the closest thing that poor slob has had to a date in months. He's probably been scribbling T1ffanyShane repeteadly on the back of envelope for the past hour.

Lone sister in a family full of brothers... Believe me, I can hold my own...

18 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Gase looks like a dud

Serious question.

What coach do you think could do better with the same circumstances?  I've asked this question 3-4 times and have yet to get a response, let alone one that can't be deconstructed.

I'm not saying that Gase will be a success, I had my reservations with the hire, but given what he's had to work with and deal with so far, what results did you expect?

7 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Lame?  Wtf?  When his mistakes stop hurting the team and the choices of others are the main culprits.  It was widely reported that Gase DID say something along those lines and Macc botching it was the first thing that started the friction between the two of them. 

What in the world do you expect them to do?  I'm telling you for the third time now that Maccagnan gave them a horrible offensive line to work with and you're utterly bewildered that this means that they're going to play poorly.  No coaching can help this bad talent.  That's the point.

Also, stop glancing over the WRs, TEs, Edge Rushers, etc. point because it's just as relevant as the O Line debacle. 

No coaching can help this bad talent. 

I agree with that statement, but let me ask you, "how many times in Years prior to this have you communication so bad that free rushers are getting a free release to the QB on every single play. The point is you can't find one.

1 hour ago, NYJ1 said:

No coaching can help this bad talent. 

I agree with that statement, but let me ask you, "how many times in Years prior to this have you communication so bad that free rushers are getting a free release to the QB on every single play. The point is you can't find one.

07?

'11?

Both of those years are fresh in my mind. Both of those years we had a massive lack of talent on the OL.  It's not a communication problem.  It's a talent problem.  When the coaches call it a communication problem, they're doing so in order to avoid saying this:  "Beachum sucks.  Winters sucks.  Kalil should have stayed retired.  Osemele has to try and compensate for both Kalil and Beachum and he can't physically be in 3 places at once.  Shell is, well, Shell.  He's a JAG.  Not awful, not great."