Thursday Night Football Titans at Jaguars

joewilly12

29 minutes ago, nico002 said:

Playing golf alone is kind of lonely no?

No, I enjoy it. Tomorrow we have a group of 32 guys. We each put in $25 for low gross and net prize money, then I make a few side bets. When we’re done, we all have drinks and lunch while we wait for the results.

Sometimes I do enjoy going out late in the afternoon by myself though. It’s very peaceful on a golf course that time of day, and I enjoy working on my game. 

Oh well, time for me to hit the sack, my friend. Good talk, I enjoyed it nico.

• Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Well you guys also hated Josh Allen and wanted to trade down for a noodle shoulder OT who wasn’t a great prospect

Eh youz guyz?  I liked Allen and would have been happier if we took him or even Ed Oliver who really is going to be an explosive disruptor.  Heck i would have been happy to trade down and get a guy like burns.

1 hour ago, 14 in Green said:

No, I enjoy it. Tomorrow we have a group of 32 guys. We each put in $25 for low gross and net prize money, then I make a few side bets. When we’re done, we all have drinks and lunch while we wait for the results.

Sometimes I do enjoy going out late in the afternoon by myself though. It’s very peaceful on a golf course that time of day, and I enjoy working on my game. 

Oh well, time for me to hit the sack, my friend. Good talk, I enjoyed it nico.

I’m glad you two love bugs made up just in time for sunday’s disaster.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

How does a team with a backup rookie QB do decently on offense? Do they have an offensive genius as coach? Don’t they know they’re only allowed to score 3 points? For shame!

I was just going to ask, I didnt watch the game because the NFL is unwatchable but local radio said the score was 20-7.  How did the Jags, with a terrible banged up OL, terrible RB, terrible WR's, no TE, there best player demanding a trade and back-up 6th round rookie manage to move the football, let alone score 20 points in a victory?

I thought this was impossible? 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

How does a team with a backup rookie QB do decently on offense? Do they have an offensive genius as coach? Don’t they know they’re only allowed to score 3 points? For shame!

1 minute ago, JiF said:

I was just going to ask, I didnt watch the game because the NFL is unwatchable but local radio said the score was 20-7.  How did the Jags, with a terrible banged up OL, terrible RB, terrible WR's, no TE, there best player demanding a trade and back-up 6th round rookie manage to move the football, let alone score 20 points in a victory?

I thought this was impossible? 

Are you guys trying to expose a certain NFL HC. 

10 hours ago, slimjasi said:

Darnold will be the best QB in that draft within a couple of years, my dude

LMAO Minshew

f*ck outta here

I love the optimism! but come on! the best in his class! I doubt it he will be a slightly above average QB top 12 in the league... Mayfield will be the top dog being top 8 or so.. 

As for Minshew, I bet you laughed as well when Brady came in for Bledsoe thinking "HAHAHA 6TH ROUNDER" ya how that turn out! stop being silly and think where they draft someone means how good they can be i mean look at all the Undrafted players that make it! (Gates,Welker, Wake etc)

Minshew:  73.9% competion rate  5 TDs 1 INT  110 QBR

thats against GOOD D in KC, Houston and Titans...   Kid may not be a superstar but he has proven he can play. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

I love the optimism! but come on! the best in his class! I doubt it he will be a slightly above average QB top 12 in the league... Mayfield will be the top dog being top 8 or so.. 

As for Minshew, I bet you laughed as well when Brady came in for Bledsoe thinking "HAHAHA 6TH ROUNDER" ya how that turn out! stop being silly and think where they draft someone means how good they can be i mean look at all the Undrafted players that make it! (Gates,Welker, Wake etc)

Minshew:  73.9% competion rate  5 TDs 1 INT  110 QBR

thats against GOOD D in KC, Houston and Titans...   Kid may not be a superstar but he has proven he can play. 

Sample size

14 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Sample size

Darnold:  56/93 60.2 % completion rate 701 yards 3 TDs  5 Int  (against Lions,Phins,Browns) 1-2 record 

Minshew:  65/88 73.9% completion rate 692 yards 5 TDs  1 INT  (Against KC,Houston,Jags)  1-2 record

Compared to Darnold SAME sample size, BOTH rookies they are comparable , only difference Minshew isn't making the mistakes. 

does it mean he will be great? nope but stop dismissing him because of his draft status! he has every chance be as great or greater than Darnold so far he been better based off of eachteams first three games played in. 

20 minutes ago, JiF said:

Not sure I need to expose the exposed, just trying to figure out how the Jags did what they did when all I've heard all week around here is how it's impossible to do what the Jags just did.

Well when you fail block a premier pass rusher a minimum of 5 times in a game hard for any QB be good.. 

9 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

Darnold:  56/93 60.2 % completion rate 701 yards 3 TDs  5 Int  (against Lions,Phins,Browns) 1-2 record 

Minshew:  65/88 73.9% completion rate 692 yards 5 TDs  1 INT  (Against KC,Houston,Jags)  1-2 record

You don’t judge QBs on three games, let alone their first three games.

Again, sample size 

1 minute ago, slimjasi said:

You don’t judge QBs on three games, let alone their first three games.

Again, sample size 

ugh what I did was compare apples to apples... BOTH rookies, BOTH 3 games in.... see STATS dont lie but football fans do.. the fact is Minshew Like Darnold did will get better.. he (if stays healthy) will have around 4000 yards and 25 to 30 TDs with probably 7 to 9 INT.. Like all rookie Qbs he will have a game where he just stinks and is totally confused and others where he looks like Joe Montana. 

Just now, JimJaime said:

ugh what I did was compare apples to apples...

Still not the point.

3 games is 3 games.

Do me a favor - compare RG3’s stats to Peyton Manning’s stats after each played one full season. Apples to apples, right?

It’s really hard to say much after one year, let alone 3 weeks

Again, sample size.

Just now, slimjasi said:

Still not the point.

3 games is 3 games.

Do me a favor - compare RG3’s stats to Peyton Manning’s stats after each played one full season. Apples to apples, right?

It’s really hard to say much after one year, let alone 3 weeks

Again, sample size.

LMAO your right because RG3 led his team to the playoffs and his career ruined by a selfish HC who played him with a bad knee ruining his career! thats a GREAT EXAMPLE of how NOT to be a HC!  At least use a better example!!!