Thursday Night Football Titans at Jaguars

joewilly12

1 hour ago, Losmeister said:

His OL is better...   I thought Luke showed he can play in PS as well...   but this OL is tragic...

I thought Luke played better than Simien in preseason. I think our o-line will come around. They should not be terrible. Gase is not adverse to benching non performers. It sends the right message and gets average players to over perform. There was an article somewhere online with a former Patriots practice squad player who said this is a key to their success, Belichick finds roles and if you can do the job you will play. If Gase can do this maybe he can turn things around including the OL and the secondary. 

• WTF? 1

36 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

benching non performers. It sends the right message and gets average players to over perform. There was an article somewhere online with a former Patriots practice squad player who said this is a key to their success, Belichick finds roles and if you can do the job you will play. If Gase can do this maybe he can turn things around including the OL and the secondary. 

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-men