Josh Rosen named Dolphins starting QB

joewilly12

2 hours ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

smart move, attempting to generate a trade market -  Kliff is a clown - total steal for a 2nd round pick (cost less than hack)

would not be surprised if Rosen is better than Murray

Rosen sucks. And Murray doesn’t. Good call tho.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

From everything I've read/heard, it seems that Miami has already committed to drafting a QB in the 1st round of 2020 regardless of what happen this year and how well Rosen plays. Rumor has is they LOVE Tua.

Basically they feel like they already know what they have in Rosen, and they don't feel he's the answer at QB. The purpose of playing him now is to see if they create a market for him. Or see if he can be a serviceable backup at the very least.

I'm torn because I still like Rosen. But at the same time, it's **** the Dolphins!

• Upvote 2

The only thing you need to get your mileage out of Rosen, is an Oline.... somewhat obvious, but he doesn't have the mobility/athleticism to survive... but he can spin a ball and put it on a hat better than the latter type of QB.

Somehow this motherfcker is going to end up in NE and a problem. 

• Upvote 1

I don’t think Miami has any plan other than tanking, but letting Dolphins fans see how bad the team is before actually putting Rosen on the field was smart. Now they won’t reflexively pin all the blame on him when he’s getting his ass kicked every week. If Rosen started from Week One, the four actual Dolphins fans would be screaming for Fitzpatrick right now 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Rosen should have been the starter from day one. Miami will have the first pick so they need to know if Rosen is their future starter or not. Almost definitely not but he’s there so you might as well see. 

They've already made that decision. The answer is know. Now they need to figure out if he he's good enough that they can get something good for him in a trade or if he can be a backup with starting potential

4 hours ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

smart move, attempting to generate a trade market -  Kliff is a clown - total steal for a 2nd round pick (cost less than hack)

would not be surprised if Rosen is better than Murray

I wouldn't be surprised if Luke Falk is better than Rosen.

He's a 1st round pick who is about to prove why he shouldn't have been, on his 2nd team in two years.

9 hours ago, King P said:

From everything I've read/heard, it seems that Miami has already committed to drafting a QB in the 1st round of 2020 regardless of what happen this year and how well Rosen plays. Rumor has is they LOVE Tua.

Basically they feel like they already know what they have in Rosen, and they don't feel he's the answer at QB. The purpose of playing him now is to see if they create a market for him. Or see if he can be a serviceable backup at the very least.

I'm torn because I still like Rosen. But at the same time, it's **** the Dolphins!

I'm rooting for Rosen to win games.  Like enough games to knock them out of the top-3 draft slots so they can burn all those extra picks they picked up just trying to get back to draft Tua.  That would be Karmic awesomeness.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1