Something To Cheer (Some) Jets Fans Up

SAR I

20 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

I have never heard of Domingo German... everyone knows who Antonio "i'm a moron" Brown is.  

If you don't know German, that's on you.

Punishment for horrible behavior shouldn't depend on how famous you are, regardless. This is frankly one of the dumbest posts I have seen all week.

40 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

I find it so interesting how differently MLB is handling Domingo German vs how the NFL is (not) handling Antonio Brown.

Agreed.

Equally disturbing is how the NFL now allows any player to force themselves off of any team.  I thought for sure that the NFL owners would agree not to sign AB to teach the rest of the players a lesson.  Now it's open season.  Any GM can call any player in the NFL, give them a verbal offer, and sit back and watch as they make a spectacle and get themselves released.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Losmeister said:

hate the yanks.

but, congrats to them and their fans. enjoy!

(now i resume rooting against them.)

No worries.  We won't make it out of the first round now that German is out for the year.  Death-blow to a team of high character guys, mostly backups, who worked so hard this year.

SAR I

Now they have to win the World Series... I'm really interested to see how Boone uses his pitchers. How long can Sevy go? Does CC start or even come out of the BP? Does Tanaka see the lineup a 3rd time? Can Chad Green go more than 2 innings? 

And while that's going on, the hitters will be facing some top tier SPs and need to keep hitting.

Should be a great post season. 

Just now, Warfish said:

The only thing worse than the Yankees is Yankee Fans.  Easily the equal of Patriots Fans, and just as worthy of disdain and derision.

Worse than Yankees fans are Yankee fans wearing pinstripe replica jerseys with the names on the back.  

Seeing a number 2 jersey with "JETER" emblazoned across the shoulders is LOLworthy. 

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
On 9/20/2019 at 2:07 PM, Warfish said:

The only thing worse than the Yankees is Yankee Fans.  Easily the equal of Patriots Fans, and just as worthy of disdain and derision.

Many are worse.  Let's just hope Met fans (I'm one of them) don't get like that once we have Steve Cohen spending a fortune on players.

• Upvote 1

On 9/20/2019 at 2:11 PM, Legend Killa7 said:

As a Jets fan who is also a Yankee fan, I am sick of the Jets season being over before the Yanks......every...single...year!  Don't get me wrong, I hope the Yanks win it all, but so depressed over our Jets.

KC waited 50 years between SB appearances. The Jets now have the longest drought in the NFL.  OTOH, "we're due!"