• Like 1

cap2.jpg

These are nice too.

SAR I

11 hours ago, SAR I said:

cap1.jpg

I like the official cap.

SAR I

Fronts nice but the little plastic head adjuster thing makes it look like a give away. Be nice to put on a shelf.too bad, because that post season patch is really nice. 

• Upvote 1

Great regular season, but it means nothing if they don't win the World Series. That's the reality.

• Upvote 1

In other world news, PED makers and distributors are celebrating 4x growth in their annual salaries this year. Coincidence?

I find it so interesting how differently MLB is handling Domingo German vs how the NFL is (not) handling Antonio Brown.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

I find it so interesting how differently MLB is handling Domingo German vs how the NFL is (not) handling Antonio Brown.

I have never heard of Domingo German... everyone knows who Antonio "i'm a moron" Brown is.  

Not just Jets Fans NY Sports fan in general. They are the only winners since a long time. Also, Jet Fans will be happy when their first round picks start playing up to their potential and become stars. Not just check collectors or free agents who check out once they get paid.

20 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

I have never heard of Domingo German... everyone knows who Antonio "i'm a moron" Brown is.  

If you don't know German, that's on you.

Punishment for horrible behavior shouldn't depend on how famous you are, regardless. This is frankly one of the dumbest posts I have seen all week.

hate the yanks.

but, congrats to them and their fans. enjoy!

(now i resume rooting against them.)

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

Agreed.

Equally disturbing is how the NFL now allows any player to force themselves off of any team.  I thought for sure that the NFL owners would agree not to sign AB to teach the rest of the players a lesson.  Now it's open season.  Any GM can call any player in the NFL, give them a verbal offer, and sit back and watch as they make a spectacle and get themselves released.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

Domingo German didn't nut on her back.

1 minute ago, Losmeister said:

hate the yanks.

but, congrats to them and their fans. enjoy!

(now i resume rooting against them.)

No worries.  We won't make it out of the first round now that German is out for the year.  Death-blow to a team of high character guys, mostly backups, who worked so hard this year.

SAR I

4 minutes ago, SAR I said:

No worries.  We won't make it out of the first round now that German is out for the year.  Death-blow to a team of high character guys, mostly backups, who worked so hard this year.

SAR I

Cashman ignored the starting pitching once again.....................

Now they have to win the World Series... I'm really interested to see how Boone uses his pitchers. How long can Sevy go? Does CC start or even come out of the BP? Does Tanaka see the lineup a 3rd time? Can Chad Green go more than 2 innings? 

And while that's going on, the hitters will be facing some top tier SPs and need to keep hitting.

Should be a great post season. 

15 hours ago, SAR I said:

yankeeseast.jpg

Congratulations to our New York Yankees on their American League Eastern Division Championship.

Aaron Boone has just become the first manager in baseball history to win 100 games in each of his first two seasons.

SAR I

booing.jpg

The only thing worse than the Yankees is Yankee Fans.  Easily the equal of Patriots Fans, and just as worthy of disdain and derision.

What kind of Yankee fan gets excited about winning a division championship?

Typical SOJ fan celebrating modest accomplishments 😉

Just now, Warfish said:

The only thing worse than the Yankees is Yankee Fans.  Easily the equal of Patriots Fans, and just as worthy of disdain and derision.

Worse than Yankees fans are Yankee fans wearing pinstripe replica jerseys with the names on the back.  

Seeing a number 2 jersey with "JETER" emblazoned across the shoulders is LOLworthy. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jpoppy717 said:

What kind of Yankee fan gets excited about winning a division championship?

Typical SOJ fan celebrating modest accomplishments 😉

Popping those Taylor Champagne bottles.

As a Jets fan who is also a Yankee fan, I am sick of the Jets season being over before the Yanks......every...single...year!  Don't get me wrong, I hope the Yanks win it all, but so depressed over our Jets.

5 minutes ago, Warfish said:

hey I resent that!  I think you mean Yanks fans who are also giants fans!!  those are the a$$holes who give us a bad name!