AB Attempted to Intimidate/Harass Latest Accuser Via Text

jvill 51

It's all a  joke on you. You cant' comprehend it because  your mind is clouded with lies and imaginary bricks.
They released  him two weeks later than anyone would, had this been real. Had it been real,  they would have never even had him.

Actually, you’re the joke.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

7 hours ago, Bugg said:

She's an "artist", he hired her and then hit on her, and she didn't go for it. Walking around his own house barely dressed is odd, but again, not criminal. she did not say she fled in a huff of disgust either. And now they're in a dispute over money. Even if he did text her, possible he was looking to settle this, among his many headaches. And even if he was cursing her out in the course of a business relationship gone bad, not criminal. Brown is clearly not joining MENSA, but that's not criminality. He may be a bad guy, but this is a media pile on. 

Sending out a picture of her kids is also not illegal, but definitely an age old intimidation tactic.  He is a POS.

5 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

She is going after AB for money... I think its prudent to look into somebody that is doing that to you... 

16 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

(In her letter to the league, the woman’s attorney repeated that the artist is not seeking remuneration from Brown in connection with the alleged incident.)

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Really, because my daughter had mono and she got over it in 3 weeks, 

What does your real life have to do with pretend news on the internet/ virtual  reality. Something happening to you doesn't make a story you read true. 

I played ball in high school, therefore I know what happens on a Pro field......? No, you have no clue. You aren't there.

10 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Hahahahaaa you’re f*cking joking, right?

Posting pics of kids? To make fun?

Hey I forget, do you take Biology or Chemistry in 10th grade? What period do you have lunch?

Ok man... I was being cordial and legit asking a question. Because that is not how I interpreted it at all... I see that you can't have an adult conversation and will move on...

And for the record I am way older then you ... I have seen the beginning of this team.

15 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

What does your real life have to do with pretend news on the internet/ virtual  reality. Something happening to you doesn't make a story you read true. 

I played ball in high school, therefore I know what happens on a Pro field......? No, you have no clue. You aren't there.

Still pushing this narrative, even after the Pats just cut him for all this. 

I guess they believed the fake news as well

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Fine... thats how you see it. He texted pictures of the kids to make fun of her not to intimidate... but maybe its code... maybe thats how things are done... I just see it as a guy complaining looking at her social media and making fun of her and asking his lawyer to look into her background... 

She is going after AB for money... I think its prudent to look into somebody that is doing that to you... 

I am not saying he is not guilty... I am saying that none of this is a smoking gun unless there is more attached to this. Simply said I don't care either way... But implying what you think is happening between the lines is a dangerous path

She specifically stated she has no interest in his money.  I don’t think you even understand what you are reading.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

19 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

You just used the word narrative.  Thats what the entire AB story is. You mean= after you just read they cut him. It means  its' a hoax that's acted out in the news. It does not mean AB is actually walking around in doubt that he might be found out or cut. He's paid millions= sold his sole for fame and fortune. 

• Thumb Down 1

42 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Ok man... I was being cordial and legit asking a question. Because that is not how I interpreted it at all... I see that you can't have an adult conversation and will move on...

And for the record I am way older then you ... I have seen the beginning of this team.

If you are older than me, which is possible because I only go back to the SB Jets as a kid, and you don't understand that a bad guy posting pictures of a woman's kids that he's got an adversarial relationship with--sending those pics to his posse--and you don't think that's threatening--then maybe I suggest you go get checked for dementia.

And I'm being kind here because my Dad had it towards the end.

Dude, you have to be kidding me.  There is NO reason to post pictures of her kids in those texts OTHER than to intimidate her.

And don't you f*cking DARE tell me I can't have an adult discussion.  This is a REALLY bad guy threatening a woman that he exposed himself naked to WITHOUT her consent or prompting AND he threatened her kids.

Log off, get help, Grandpa.

GTFO with your "adult" dig.  

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

37 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

AB never signed with the Pats.

It was all a ruse.  Filmed by the guys that filmed the moon landing.

Ever BEEN to the moon?

Yeah, didn't think so.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

You just used the word narrative.  Thats what the entire AB story is. You mean= after you just read they cut him. It means  its' a hoax that's acted out in the news. It does not mean AB is actually walking around in doubt that he might be found out or cut. He's paid millions= sold his sole for fame and fortune. 

Actually he would have been paid millions if he was able to not do something as stupid as send a threatening text to a woman that included a picture of her kids asking three individuals to look into her background which were all sent to the league office by her attorney  influencing the Pat's to cut him. So far AB has made 150K this year. Good money for us common folk but pocket change for AB.

I mean what are you trying to convince us of. The Pat's cut AB over allegations that were untrue? Wouldn't  there be a counter suit about that?

1 hour ago, Butterfield said:

That is too kind.  It would be an excuse to say sickness causes this antisocial behavior.  Its more of a defect than that. The guy willfully agrees with such odd behavior.  

Brown comes from the worst neighborhood in the country maybe outside of East St Louis. This is complex. From nothing to massive fame. Guy isn’t right but there has to be a path to rehabilitation. He hasn’t committed a crime that’s point of no return (from what we know) yet. JMO.

9 hours ago, JimJaime said:

What does my fandom have to do with anything?  Read all my posts here I have never even praised the Pats once or anything else but since I disagree with your logic i must be a Pats fan defending brown.  

Instead of worrying who I cheer for, tell me where you think I was wrong, you know discuss football, have a discussion about things. 

This is all a conspiracy theory against AB

@Hackenberg said so. 

6 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Actually he would have been paid millions if he was able to not do something as stupid as send a threatening text to a woman that included a picture of her kids asking three individuals to look into her background which were all sent to the league office by her attorney  influencing the Pat's to cut him. So far AB has made 150K this year. Good money for us common folk but pocket change for AB.

I mean what are you trying to convince us of. The Pat's cut AB over allegations that were untrue? Wouldn't  there be a counter suit about that?

All you keep doing is repeating stuff you read. That doesn't make it real. Do you not understand  the words "lie, hoax, fiction,fake, not real. They can make fake pictures, fake video. You have no way of finding out the actual origin of where any tweet  came from. You are basing all your knowledge on nothing but faith in words alone faith. In media. That proves nothing. 

1 minute ago, Hackenberg said:

All you keep doing is repeating stuff you read. That doesn't make it real. Do you not understand  the words "lie, hoax, fiction,fake, not real. They can make fake pictures, fake video. You have no way of finding out the actual origin of where any tweet  came from. You are basing all your knowledge on nothing but faith in words alone faith. In media. That proves nothing. 

Ok I’ve been avoiding saying this. 

AB nutted on my back. 

I tried to get away. 

But he’s really fast. 

True story. 

1 minute ago, Hackenberg said:

This post never really happened. Space aliens are making you see things that are not really there. Oh and those space aliens are not real, they are just words used to tell a story of lies, and you idiots believe it.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

This post never really happened. Space aliens are making you see things that are not really there. Oh and those space aliens are not real, they are just words used to tell a story of lies, and you idiots believe it.

Maybe they're inner earth aliens

1 hour ago, Hackenberg said:

It doesn't  make it a lie either and you have not proven these are lies, fake , or anything else. Give it up.

14 hours ago, Matt39 said:

Brown comes from the worst neighborhood in the country maybe outside of East St Louis. This is complex. From nothing to massive fame. Guy isn’t right but there has to be a path to rehabilitation. He hasn’t committed a crime that’s point of no return (from what we know) yet. JMO.

As a practical matter we do know that he raped the plaintiff in the civil case simply because she says that he did. I posted the false claim statistics the last time we had to have this conversation and won't do so again here. The notion of crying rape is misogynist blood libel, full stop. And before the usual suspects get brave and bring up the Duke lacrosse case, let's agree to agree that the actions of a sociopath (and, as would later come to pass, killer) should not be regarded as representative and that anyone who would argue otherwise is just plain dumb as all holy ****.

I don't think a person with the capacity to commit forcible rape is redeemable. I don't know if doggin or smc ever did any crim side stuff, but if so, I'm sure that they would say the same, at least as a professional matter, although both being far more godly men than I, their answers would probably be less unequivocal than mine due to their respective religious beliefs. I don't know the particulars of EY's CV but he might be able to give another informed, and certainly much more nuanced, perspective.

• Upvote 2

On 9/20/2019 at 5:48 PM, Peace Frog said:

If you are older than me, which is possible because I only go back to the SB Jets as a kid, and you don't understand that a bad guy posting pictures of a woman's kids that he's got an adversarial relationship with--sending those pics to his posse--and you don't think that's threatening--then maybe I suggest you go get checked for dementia.

And I'm being kind here because my Dad had it towards the end.

Dude, you have to be kidding me.  There is NO reason to post pictures of her kids in those texts OTHER than to intimidate her.

And don't you f*cking DARE tell me I can't have an adult discussion.  This is a REALLY bad guy threatening a woman that he exposed himself naked to WITHOUT her consent or prompting AND he threatened her kids.

Log off, get help, Grandpa.

GTFO with your "adult" dig.  

So this is exactly the kind of post that has been happening here too frequently lately and exactly the kind of post that can't happen here. People have to learn to get along and not respond at this level.

Making fun of someone for being old and suggesting they have dementia? That is classless. We will give you the benefit of the doubt and make this ban 30 days. Based on this response it should be permanent.

That's like 5 banned members this week. We never want to ban anyone but the level of conversation lately leaves us with no choice.

Antonio Brown may not be done with the NFL after all

September 25, 2019 | 5:22pm

We know we haven’t heard the last of Antonio Brown. His agent believes we haven’t seen the last of the wide receiver in the NFL, either.

Though the 31-year-old seven-time Pro Bowler tweeted Sunday that he was through playing in the league, Drew Rosenhaus thinks that Brown will resume his career when the NFL finishes investigating the sexual assault allegations levied against the receiver.

“I believe that Antonio wants to continue his career in the NFL,” Rosenhaus said on Warren Sapp’s “99 Problems” podcast. “I have had discussions with a few teams that are very interested in him and want to know about his future and what’s going on with the NFL. Hopefully, when that is all resolved, Antonio will be able to continue his Hall of Fame career.”

Brown, who forced a trade out of Pittsburgh in the offseason, has been released by two different teams (Raiders, Patriots) in the past three weeks. He never played for Oakland and spent just one game with New England before being cut, following a series of intimidating text messages he sent to one of his accusers.

image.gif.d7c9874f68a221229c9420c624dce4b2.gif

“It’s a very difficult time for him, not playing,” Rosenhaus said. “It’s tough for someone who loves the game not to be playing right now, and the hope is that we’ll cooperate with the NFL in its investigation and get him back with a team to continue this tremendous career he’s had.”

On Monday, Brown announced that he was taking online classes at Central Michigan, where he spent three years before turning pro.

“I know there’s been a lot of speculation as to whether or not that means he’s not going to proceed with the NFL,” Rosenhaus said. “But taking online college courses to get your degree or your post-graduate degree is something that I would recommend to every client. … I wouldn’t read too much into that.”