AB Attempted to Intimidate/Harass Latest Accuser Via Text

jvill 51

5 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

First I read that on Bleacher Report that Godell powers were limited since it was a civil case, thus why he is NOT on the Commish exempt list.  (Thus greatly limiting his power during the investigation by the NFL)

The comment if you like it or not is true.  The NFL is notorious for not punishing the big names unless it gets a ton of media scrutiny. I personally dislike AB and felt he was a moron since his video in the Steelers locker room years ago. Amazing top 3 WR talent with a 12 yr old maturity level. 

So you're a Pats fan.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

So you're a Pats fan.

What does my fandom have to do with anything?  Read all my posts here I have never even praised the Pats once or anything else but since I disagree with your logic i must be a Pats fan defending brown.  

Instead of worrying who I cheer for, tell me where you think I was wrong, you know discuss football, have a discussion about things. 

1 hour ago, Butterfield said:

She isn't looking for any money.  She was only looking to corroborate his odd behavior.  He then attempted to intimidate her (in text messages which is extremely unintelligent) which is forbidden under the personal conduct policy.

Oh, please. How naive are you? EVERYONE IS LOOKING FOR MONEY. 

What does my fandom have to do with anything?  Read all my posts here I have never even praised the Pats once or anything else but since I disagree with your logic i must be a Pats fan defending brown.  

Instead of worrying who I cheer for, tell me where you think I was wrong, you know discuss football, have a discussion about things. 

You're a Pats fans defending Goodell's decision not to punish the Pats or AB for the same sh*t he punishes other teams and players for and it's obvious.  So why would I want to have a conversation with you about this when it's clear you have a biased agenda and are a fan of the biggest scumbag organization in the history of sports?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, shuler82 said:

It represents a pattern of inappropriate behavior on AB’s end, and a lot of times women don’t speak up about these instances until other similar actions  are brought to light.

while his initial come on might not qualify as criminal .. although certainly as entitled.. certainly his follow up intimidation texts should be a major concern for the league. 

He may be a jerk,a  creep, and a deadbeat. Still not a criminal. How does a group text basically whining constitute intimidation much less anything criminal? 

And further, wont as I am to agree with Pats fans, there was lots of evidence of Peyton Manning teabagging a UT trainer. He even settled the civil case. And his punishment was ...to be the face of the NFL, sough after commentator and go to Madison Avenue pitchman. 

29 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

First I read that on Bleacher Report that Godell powers were limited since it was a civil case, thus why he is NOT on the Commish exempt list.  (Thus greatly limiting his power during the investigation by the NFL)

Oh the Bleacher Report says a pats* player shouldn't/can't be punished? How shocking.

• Haha 1

Just now, greenwichjetfan said:

Oh the Bleacher Report says a pats* player shouldn't/can't be punished? How shocking.

hey I'm not reading the entire CBA to figure out if they are right or wrong. I don't care enough or at all  about AB do that leg work lol (well except i have him on my fantasy team and well cant cut him lol)

hey I'm not reading the entire CBA to figure out if they are right or wrong. I don't care enough or at all  about AB do that leg work lol (well except i have him on my fantasy team and well cant cut him lol)

I'm just saying, using pro-pats* publications to inform you of pats* news is akin to using CNN or FOX for political news.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

Wrong. He's  getting paid handsomely to shut up while they drag his name through the mud. Thats what fame and fortune is.  What did Namath say? They all have  to. Was Kraft convicted of anything?  Nope. Will AB, be? Nope . It will be alleged  this and inconclusive  that or paid off/settled etc.. it' just a more magnified version of Darnolds fake Mono.  These guys are working out, practicing.  Minding their own business  in secured areas while the world reads these ridiculous  stories. 

Like I said..till someone on the new York Jets  is getting in major public trouble  while winning games. No championship is coming.. winners get tons of negative news print. 

Wow! You really are a dumbass!

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Bugg said:

He may be a jerk,a  creep, and a deadbeat. Still not a criminal. How does a group text basically whining constitute intimidation much less anything criminal? 

And further, wont as I am to agree with Pats fans, there was lots of evidence of Peyton Manning teabagging a UT trainer. He even settled the civil case. And his punishment was ...to be the face of the NFL, sough after commentator and go to Madison Avenue pitchman. 

Lemme "whine" about you to a bunch of my homies and then sprinkle pictures of your kids in the texts, maybe then you'll appreciate what constitutes "intimidation."

• Upvote 1

All the talent in the world and a 2 cent brain. Trouble always finds a way to reaching these dumb sports athletes who can have all the money in world, but can't let go of the bad crowds they hang out with or people who are a bad influence on them. He needs to be in therapy and if found guilty in prison. If she faked this crap. She needs to be put in prison. Tired of innocent people in jail and crooks outside doing this crap because of money.

1 hour ago, JimJaime said:

So, no denial, then?

2 hours ago, FloridaJetsFan said:

Wow! You really are a dumbass!

You believe everything you read and can't prove  in any way ,shape or form that this happened. Calling me names won't  make it true. 

Not to mention the fact that I'm absolutely  correct that nothing ever happens anyway. The. News keeps crying woif and you still keep reacting. And I'm absolutely  correct that  a dramatic negative and /or feel good story  is usually followed by a SB appearance. As the Pats,Ravens, Broncos, etc. Have shown. 

7 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

Well, this is awesome. We have now have 2 Jets conspiracy  theories.  Joe made a deal with the Devil  and Darnold  has fake Mono. 

If I told people someone actually wrote this, they would never believe it 

Yeah, because  they believe everything they read from National  media and cant' think for themselves. They keep telling you this stupid crap and he keeps just showing up on the field catching balls. If they were true, he'd  be too distracted to play  well. If they were true, he'd be pushed to the side immediately. 

They may push the narrative so that he's  out for the Washington game, but I doubt it yet.

12 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

Yeah, because  they believe everything they read from National  media and cant' think for themselves. They keep telling you this stupid crap and he keeps just showing up on the field catching balls. If they were true, he'd  be too distracted to play  well. If they were true, he'd be pushed to the side immediately. 

They may push the narrative so that he's  out for the Washington game, but I doubt it yet.

Is English your second language because nothing you just wrote is at all comprehensible.

Edit:  Oh wait, you are talking about Brown, because I was talking about you claim that  Sam has Fake Mono. 

8 hours ago, Matt39 said:

What exactly is the smoking gun? Maybe I missed it.

I don't understand what AB did to intimidate her? It seems that he was just calling her broke (indicating that he is getting scammed) by a woman he was letting paint his rooms for cash... 

He did say look into her background... but again, what is the intimidation there? I am so confused as to what exactly is the smoking gun or even remotely wrong other then calling her names to other people and having them check her history out.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Is English your second language because nothing you just wrote is at all comprehensible.

Edit:  Oh wait, you are talking about Brown, because I was talking about you claim that  Sam has Fake Mono. 

It's all a  joke on you. You cant' comprehend it because  your mind is clouded with lies and imaginary bricks.

They released  him two weeks later than anyone would, had this been real. Had it been real,  they would have never even had him.

4 hours ago, Bugg said:

I agree here... I don't see how this is intimidation... He was whining about someone he thought scammed him and wanted someone to look into her background... I would do the same if I felt I was getting scammed... 

Maybe there is more to the story but these texts make AB seem more innocent then anything else... It seems like he truly believed he was being scammed.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

I agree here... I don't see how this is intimidation... He was whining about someone he thought scammed him and wanted someone to look into her background... I would do the same if I felt I was getting scammed... 

Maybe there is more to the story but these texts make AB seem more innocent then anything else... It seems like he truly believed he was being scammed.

Just think, your voice of reason is the same as Antonio Browns.  That should tell you a lot about yourself.

• Thumb Down 1

If you post picture of her kids in a group text with his posse/bodyguards, that is the definition of intimidation. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, BroadwayRay said:

I guess you're right. She should have just assumed he was looking into her background so he could buy her a nice Christmas gift. btw, how old are you?

Lol. Texting pics of her kids is the worst threat in the world. 

“Hey bitch, me and my homies know who your kids are.”

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

I guess you're right. She should have just assumed he was looking into her background so he could buy her a nice Christmas gift. btw, how old are you?

Or look into her background to see if she has scammed other people before... Or check to see what she has done... or if she is a druggy. Again digging into the background is done for most labor jobs or NFL players or most people really to understand who this person is... 

Maybe it is for nefarious reasons but at the same time it could just be used to understand the character and why she is going after him.

13 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

Just think, your voice of reason is the same as Antonio Browns.  That should tell you a lot about yourself.

13 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

If you post picture of her kids in a group text with his posse/bodyguards, that is the definition of intimidation. 

11 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Lol. Texting pics of her kids is the worst threat in the world. 

“Hey bitch, me and my homies know who your kids are.”

Fine... thats how you see it. He texted pictures of the kids to make fun of her not to intimidate... but maybe its code... maybe thats how things are done... I just see it as a guy complaining looking at her social media and making fun of her and asking his lawyer to look into her background... 

She is going after AB for money... I think its prudent to look into somebody that is doing that to you... 

I am not saying he is not guilty... I am saying that none of this is a smoking gun unless there is more attached to this. Simply said I don't care either way... But implying what you think is happening between the lines is a dangerous path

23 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

It's all a  joke on you. You cant' comprehend it because  your mind is clouded with lies and imaginary bricks.

They released  him two weeks later than anyone would, had this been real. Had it been real,  they would have never even had him.

Really, because my daughter had mono and she got over it in 3 weeks, 

Fine... thats how you see it. He texted pictures of the kids to make fun of her not to intimidate... 

Hahahahaaa you’re f*cking joking, right?

Posting pics of kids? To make fun?

Hey I forget, do you take Biology or Chemistry in 10th grade? What period do you have lunch?

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1