SoFlaJets

So Who Is GOING To Watch This Coming Tsunami?

Hopefully Falk watched Minshew last night.  Anything is possible. 

• Upvote 1

It’s my son’s first wedding anniversary Sunday, 

Taking them out to an early dinner in Hoboken, maybe catch the first quarter, DVR the rest then head down there to take the dogs for a walk and get some good Italian food. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

I will watch but will turn it off by half time let's say if the score is 35-3. 

At that point I will turn it off and come to these forums to bash Gase some more even though I'm aware that more likely than not it will be an epic blowout. 

I am watching.  I liked what i saw from falk last week.  I believe we will move the ball and score some points sunday.

• Upvote 1

I will pass on both the live and DVR without commercials versions.  

Look forward to reading about it on JetsNation.com.

• Post of the Week 1

First game i think I’m ever voluntarily DVR-ing.. and that’s in 30+ years of watching. Going to spend an afternoon with the kids enjoying the sunny day then will catch it commercial free later in the day.   No need to waste 3 hours on this 

I'll watch.  I love a good comedy.

• Upvote 3

This will be like the gruesome car wreck on the side of the road that you don’t want to see but can’t help but look at

• Upvote 3

DVR in case of miracle.

Avoiding live action of the slaughter.

Deleting DVR, when I read final score before watching.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

I can't do it to myself this week. I am seeing my son walking in to tell us that The Patriots are winning 33-0 and it's still the 1st quarter. The Pats will make this the biggest point difference in NFL history. They are going to win by 77 points. Mark it down: 80-3

Totally agree. Bill is going for the type of result that goes into the history books.

• Upvote 1

I'll watch, I get less worked up when it is a given we are going to get smashed as opposed to a game we should win (see Buffalo game)

23 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

I can't do it to myself this week. I am seeing my son walking in to tell us that The Patriots are winning 33-0 and it's still the 1st quarter. The Pats will make this the biggest point difference in NFL history. They are going to win by 77 points. Mark it down: 80-3

..question please,.. do you really think we're gonna be able to hold them to  UNDER  90 points ?  :unsure:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I am watching.  I liked what i saw from falk last week.  I believe we will move the ball and score some points sunday.

You said the same  thing about Siemian. Pats have given up 3 points up so far this season. It won’t be 10 after Sunday. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, JiF said:

I'll watch.  I love a good comedy.

*tragedy 

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

*tragedy 

Is it really a tragedy if you already know the ending because it happens all the time?   I dont think so.

I say comedy because you know how it ends, it's more about how you get there and the laughs along the way.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, jgb said:

Totally agree. Bill is going for the type of result that goes into the history books.

As it looks like we'll have another beautiful sunny fall day here in North Cackalacky, no need to waste it getting ourselves depressed watching something that is supposed to relax us and take us away for a few hours. There's just so little enjoyment watching the Jets anymore. Now to hear what so many of us here have all suspected all along how there are different rules for certain players (Brady, Pats) and never fair treatment for the Jets it's just. not. worth it.

Yes, I will watch.  I just wnat to see competence out of our offense. 

Not expecting to win.  Not even expecting a close game.  But if we can score a couple of TDs; maybe put up 17 points, I will consider that a decent outcome.  We have not scored a TD in Foxboro since 2015.  The Pats have not allowed a TD since the AFCCG.  3 straight games.  Lets score some points, move the ball a bit, look decent on offense and I will live with it even if we lose 41-17.  

Our offensive minded HC as to figure out a way to at least challenge the Pats D a little bit.  3rd string QB or not.  We at least need to look competent on offense, which is something we have not done the first two weeks of the season.

I can't believe that my standards have lowered this much in 2 weeks.

• Upvote 1

Dvr ... just in case tom* suffers a career ending injury (i know i should not root for or enjoy this ... and that it’s morally wrong ... and that karma’s a b*tch ... just can’t help myself ... karma’s bent me over and been rectally violating me for 20 years ... F U cheaters *

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

26 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You said the same  thing about Siemian. Pats have given up 3 points up so far this season. It won’t be 10 after Sunday. 

Lol "Siemian is going to throw it around the field!!"

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

True but since their O is always on the field they don't get too tired..LOL One thing if the Pats have a comfortable lead BB would be crazy not to rest some starters including Brady players can get hurt even on non contact plays..

Watch because it's Jets football. At least we get some, unlike folks in St. Louis, San Diego and soon, Oakland. 

On the 1 in (a whole lot) chance that they pull off a miracle win or some sort of ridiculous comeback, you will want to see it. It would be legend and mentioned herein for years to come.

If they don't, well see if any player steps up this week with a breakout performance. Some of you may need to find more stuff to moan about and need fodder for two full weeks of rants. There are all sorts of reasons to watch (or as the case may be DVR) 

To paraphrase the great American philosopher John Blurtarsky, have a game, don't cost nuthin'

43 minutes ago, jgb said:

If the Patriots do that then I have no problem with the six game suspension one of our defensive linemen get for taking out Brady’s knee six seconds after his 5th touchdown pass. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

I cannot wait to hear the announcers fellating about how amazing old man Brady is and the undeniable greatness of BB.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Wouldn't miss it for the world.

Falk looked good last week, so looking forward to seeing what he can do with a full week of practice as the starter.

No way Jimmy!!

Luke Falk is about to Tahoe the Torch from Tom Brady and surprise the world!

This is the game we shock the world and let everyone know that it’s just taking a min to get things in order over here. We’re not the F’in Dolphins!!!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

53 minutes ago, jgb said:

i have 2 rules in sports betting 

never bet against TB12 and BB in cheatsville aka foxborough 

and dont bet on the Jets 

this game, I would need honestly like 40 points... to take the Jets +39.5.

it would be like betting Kent State to cover at Auburn 

And still would be nervous. 

• Upvote 1