So Who Is GOING To Watch This Coming Tsunami?

SoFlaJets

29 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

True but since their O is always on the field they don't get too tired..LOL One thing if the Pats have a comfortable lead BB would be crazy not to rest some starters including Brady players can get hurt even on non contact plays..

You have a better chance getting injured going to the store than Brady does  playing in the NFL. What? Once in two decades? 

38 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

Only game I watch live is my sons pop warner game. Why? because it is always scheduled in such a way that i get to watch nothing else. lol.. mind you I wish the Pros remembered what they learned then,,, they are all brothers no matter what. 

they can't remember jack squat... because of the concussions suffered when they were 8 years old playing pop warner ;)

1 minute ago, bitonti said:

they can't remember jack squat... because of the concussions suffered when they were 8 years old playing pop warner ;)

lol my sons had one cucussion his entire life.. that was on the school grounds when he got accidentally tripped and hit the metal recycle bin. lol none playing football yet. 

3 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

lol my sons had one cucussion his entire life.. that was on the school grounds when he got accidentally tripped and hit the metal recycle bin. lol none playing football yet. 

I played pop warner too... it was a joke I am contractually obligated to make 

besides don't worry it's fine Gronk says you can fix CTE 

https://deadspin.com/rob-gronkowski-tells-behavioral-neuroscience-ph-d-that-1838128591

1 hour ago, GREENBEAN said:

No way Jimmy!!

Luke Falk is about to Tahoe the Torch from Tom Brady and surprise the world!

This is the game we shock the world and let everyone know that it’s just taking a min to get things in order over here. We’re not the F’in Dolphins!!!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

And Global Warming can be solved with paper straws and getting rid of cow farts. 

3 hours ago, SoFlaJets said:

I can't do it to myself this week. I am seeing my son walking in to tell us that The Patriots are winning 33-0 and it's still the 1st quarter. The Pats will make this the biggest point difference in NFL history. They are going to win by 77 points. Mark it down: 80-3

Cmon I already predicted 59-6. Not a tsunami. More like a category IV hurricane.

37 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I can’t stand DVR-ing live sport events. I’m going to know the outcome no matter WHAT.

I only do when I lose hope in the season and don’t care so much. Week 2 is the earliest that this has ever happened.

I’m usually still invested in November, even if we have a losing record. 

My only interest will be when Darnold comes back. But if Gase is still rolling out that sh*t-covered conservative Schotty offense...it’ll be right back to DVR’ing and keeping busy Sundays.