The #Patriots have released WR Antonio Brown, as he indicated on Twitter. They have moved on.

AbstraKt

Assault does not need physical harm, the threat of physical harm is enough.

But if some one nutted on you, peed on you, spit on you, rubbed his turgid dick on you.

That's assault.  And likely battery.

Considering what could be present in the sperm, pee, spit or on the dick.

Dudes, he f*cking assaulted her. 

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

This is getting old.  

Yet, it's the truth. That's  how truth and logic work. You can't prove me wrong. You can't prove anything happened. This story is simply  some kind of hint, symbolism about the super  bowl. Just like Kraft's massage.

• Thumb Down 3
  • WTF? 1

1 minute ago, Hackenberg said:

Yet, it's the truth. That's  how truth and logic work. You can't prove me wrong. You can't prove anything happened. This story is simply  some kind of hint, symbolism about the super  bowl. Just like Kraft's massage.

I get the schtick and it was entertaining for a bit. 

But it’s getting old. 

And boring. 

Maybe switch to a witchcraft schtick? Or mythical animals? Big foot? Or astrology—yeah, do astrology!

Would be entertaining for a few weeks. Like a circus monkey or sea otters at SeaWorld. 

Change it up. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

Long before he became an enigmatic star receiver in the NFL, Antonio Brown was a quarterback at Miami Norland High School. Brown's propensity for drama goes all the way back to his Miami roots. His father Eddie Brown (not to be confused with the former University of Miami and NFL receiver) was a former All Dade County receiver at Miami Central High School and later became legend in the Arena Football League. The elder Brown scored 303 career touchdowns--the most ever by a professional football player at any level. But the relationship between father and son was often strained. Antonio's parents split when he was young. When his mother remarried, Antonio was thrown out of the house at age 16. He spent much of that time either living with friends or homeless in Miami's Liberty City. Although Brown didn't have much of a relationship with his father, he did inherit much of his dad's football talent. He started playing for the Gwen Cherry Bulls, a youth football team in Liberty City, where his coach was Tyrone Hilton, the father of Colts receiver T.Y. Hilton. Brown played virtually every skill position on the field and dominated on both offense and defense. He later became a standout at Norland High School. Brown was originally going to sign a letter of intent with Florida State. However, he didn't have the grades or test scores to meet FSU's entrance requirements. After spending one year at a prep school in North Carolina, Brown earned a football scholarship to Florida International University. But just before his freshman year, he got into an altercation with an FIU security guard. Brown was expelled from FIU. The man who ultimately helped turn Brown's future around was former West Virginia assistant coach Butch Jones. Jones had tried to recruit Brown to WVU. When Jones was hired as head coach in 2007 at Central Michigan University, he reached out to Brown and invited him to walk on as a non scholarship player. Brown took the opportunity and ran. He caught 102 passes his freshman year at CMU. In just 3 years of college, Brown caught an astounding 305 passes. He was selected by the Pittsburgh Steelers in the 6th round of the 2010 NFL Draft.. From 2010 to 2018, Brown was arguably the NFL's best receiver, earning 7 trips to the Pro Bowl and was named 4-time First Team All Pro. But for all his talent, Brown's bad behavior and off the field troubles have overshadowed his achievements as a player. He has managed to wear out his welcome everywhere he's been. Since leaving the Steelers, he has been released by the Raiders and Patriots for a variety of reasons, ranging from a refusal to wear a certain type of helmet to not practicing after getting frostbite from cryogenic treatment, trading insults with management and then allegations of sexual misconduct from his past. In just a few months, Brown went from a sure hall of famer to unemployed. But wherever life takes him, you can bet more drama is not far behind.

FB_IMG_1569018634497.jpg

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, LockeJET said:

Long before he became an enigmatic star receiver in the NFL, Antonio Brown was a quarterback at Miami Norland High School. Brown's propensity for drama goes all the way back to his Miami roots. His father Eddie Brown (not to be confused with the former University of Miami and NFL receiver) was a former All Dade County receiver at Miami Central High School and later became legend in the Arena Football League. The elder Brown scored 303 career touchdowns--the most ever by a professional football player at any level. But the relationship between father and son was often strained. Antonio's parents split when he was young. When his mother remarried, Antonio was thrown out of the house at age 16. He spent much of that time either living with friends or homeless in Miami's Liberty City. Although Brown didn't have much of a relationship with his father, he did inherit much of his dad's football talent. He started playing for the Gwen Cherry Bulls, a youth football team in Liberty City, where his coach was Tyrone Hilton, the father of Colts receiver T.Y. Hilton. Brown played virtually every skill position on the field and dominated on both offense and defense. He later became a standout at Norland High School. Brown was originally going to sign a letter of intent with Florida State. However, he didn't have the grades or test scores to meet FSU's entrance requirements. After spending one year at a prep school in North Carolina, Brown earned a football scholarship to Florida International University. But just before his freshman year, he got into an altercation with an FIU security guard. Brown was expelled from FIU. The man who ultimately helped turn Brown's future around was former West Virginia assistant coach Butch Jones. Jones had tried to recruit Brown to WVU. When Jones was hired as head coach in 2007 at Central Michigan University, he reached out to Brown and invited him to walk on as a non scholarship player. Brown took the opportunity and ran. He caught 102 passes his freshman year at CMU. In just 3 years of college, Brown caught an astounding 305 passes. He was selected by the Pittsburgh Steelers in the 6th round of the 2010 NFL Draft.. From 2010 to 2018, Brown was arguably the NFL's best receiver, earning 7 trips to the Pro Bowl and was named 4-time First Team All Pro. But for all his talent, Brown's bad behavior and off the field troubles have overshadowed his achievements as a player. He has managed to wear out his welcome everywhere he's been. Since leaving the Steelers, he has been released by the Raiders and Patriots for a variety of reasons, ranging from a refusal to wear a certain type of helmet to not practicing after getting frostbite from cryogenic treatment, trading insults with management and then allegations of sexual misconduct from his past. In just a few months, Brown went from a sure hall of famer to unemployed. But wherever life takes him, you can bet more drama is not far behind.

FB_IMG_1569018634497.jpg

How can a superstar football player not meet Florida State’s “academic” requirements?

They admit illiterates if they can play. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

But it’s getting old. 

And boring. 

Maybe switch to a witchcraft schtick? Or mythical animals? Big foot? Or astrology—yeah, do astrology!

Would be entertaining for a few weeks. Like a circus monkey or sea otters at SeaWorld. 

Change it up. 

ie, you are entirely  incapable  of proving me wrong. What you read and watch is the entertainment. I'm telling the truth. I'll let you know what game the Pats will lose before it happens.

• Thumb Down 2

30 minutes ago, LockeJET said:

But the relationship between father and son was often strained. Antonio's parents split when he was young. When his mother remarried, Antonio was thrown out of the house at age 16. He spent much of that time either living with friends or homeless in Miami's Liberty City.

Forget CTE,

If he grew up in Liberty City on the streets he’s probably got PTSD.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, #27TheDominator said:

QFT

At this point, Antonio Brown has more TDs than every Jets WR combined.  You probably would have said the same thing about Quincy Enunwa and Antonio Brown and I both have more yards receiving for 2019. In fact, I currently also have more than Demaryius Thomas. Fact.

So.

2 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

A team like the pats can make moves like this and not be affected at all if it doesnt work out.  They have already forgot about antonio brown.

Patriots depth is why when other teams lose a starter and falter they fill in and win SB's. What amazes me is they draft at the end year in and year out and the dynasty rolls on.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

But it’s getting old. 

And boring. 

Change it up. 

It's not a shtick.  He has psychosis.  

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

@Lith what i say this morning lmao? Figures.

I thought they might hang on to him until the league suspended him -- their own FU to the league. 

Such a waste of talent -- the guy is bonkers, and potentially dangerous.  He needs help more than he needs football right now.  Hopefully this will be rock bottom and he will seek help.  Should not be about football anymore.

10 minutes ago, ItsTheSameOldJets said:

Wonder if this means the end to his NFL career 

someone commented earlier that it certainlyh DID NOT. As you apparently do, I also wonder...   

there's some loose wires he needsa address for sure...  before he goes full Winslow Jr