Jordan Jenkins is out, Mosley and Quinnen “Dee” Williams are Questionable. C’est le Tanque.

T0mShane

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Just came across the wire that the Jets are bullsh*t wimp-boys. I’ve never missed work for an injury and I’ve carved off a quarter of my left thumb on a table saw. If you neg rep me, know that it’s because you are a sad sack wimp. 

Stop whining you little bitch.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Just came across the wire that the Jets are bullsh*t wimp-boys. I’ve never missed work for an injury and I’ve carved off a quarter of my left thumb on a table saw. If you neg rep me, know that it’s because you are a sad sack wimp. 

Damn straight I went to work a very physical demanding construction job with a knee the size of a basketball hurt form playing softball the night before. I worked for 7 months with a blown out disc in my back impinging my sciatic nerve excruciating pain 24/7 no days off even worked OT. These football players are sissies. QW is turning out to be another bust. 

Image result for work injuries gifs
  • Upvote 2

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Damn straight I went to work a very physical demanding construction job with a knee the size of a football hurt form playing softball the night before. I worked for 7 months with a blown out disc in my back impinging my sciatic nerve excruciating pain 24/7 no days off even worked OT. These football players are sissies. QW is turning out to be another bust. 

It’s like you’re a world class professional athlete.  

Billions came to watch you do demolition. Or pour concrete. 

A very select profession. 

Dude. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

- This post has been brought to you by the makers of Vagisil©

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

It’s like you’re a world class professional athlete.  

Billions came to watch you do demolition. Or pour concrete. 

A very select profession. 

Dude. 

Dude none of the above on the clock. 

After work demolition for an extra buck, why not. 

I once knocked down a 2 car garage wooden structure and loaded it in a 30 yard dumpster myself. 

This QW kid seems wimpy wimpy wimpy. 

11 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

It’s amazing you don’t have $35 million guaranteed for the righteous work you do. 

You have a rare talent that 1,000,000 people couldn’t do. 

Just like a world class athlete NFL nose tackle. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Damn straight I went to work a very physical demanding construction job with a knee the size of a basketball hurt form playing softball the night before. I worked for 7 months with a blown out disc in my back impinging my sciatic nerve excruciating pain 24/7 no days off even worked OT. These football players are sissies. QW is turning out to be another bust. 

Image result for work injuries gifs

Most of us go to work with various physical ailments, especially as we get older.

But equating how a physical ailment affects an NFL player versus say me who can limp around a hospital with sciatica while being an anesthesiologist is idiotic.

• Upvote 1

Just now, greenwave81 said:

Most of us go to work with various physical ailments, especially as we get older.

But equating how a physical ailment affects an NFL player versus say me who can limp around a hospital with sciatica while being an anesthesiologist is idiotic.

You too have sciatic? I sympathize with you brother. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Dude none of the above on the clock. 

After work demolition for an extra buck, why not. 

I once knocked down a 2 car garage wooden structure and loaded it in a 30 yard dumpster myself. 

I knocked down a 90 year old wooden barn by myself. 

Had tendinitis in every joint in my body. 

Boo hoo. 

Doesn't make me a world class athlete.   

3 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

My daughter has sciatica from her recent pregnancy. 

She’s not dissing Q.

Because she’s not a pussy.

I raised her right. 

Please raise your children right even if you feel pity for yourself. 

No self pity at all. 

No pain or injury ever stopped me and nothing ever will. 

These wimp ass football players have the best Dr's,best therapy, best drugs, latest technology in medicine. 

Get on the field and in the game. 

Your daughters sciatic is hopefully temporary. 

8 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

You too have sciatic? I sympathize with you brother. 

Thanks....my sympathies to you also.

My point was, if it takes me 30 seconds to get to an emergency vice 28 seconds, that matters less to me than say an NFL player whose speed goes from a 4.5 40 to say a 4.7 40 due to an injury an affects an NFL play.

Most of us can work all day with 'pain', it's just a matter of tolerance...but even if our day is longer or more stressful, we can do it and still be successful in the end.

Don't carry over to the NFL I'm afraid...and I'm not averse to calling out 'slackers', but it takes more than a few instances to establish a trend here.

• Upvote 1