Jordan Jenkins is out, Mosley and Quinnen “Dee” Williams are Questionable. C’est le Tanque.

T0mShane

5 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

That’s racist. 

Naw...  He knows I'm Puerto Rican so on occasion he will subtly insult Menudo hoping I'll take that as an affront.  It's a bit more creative than the gardner jokes I used to hear on this site before everyone got all woke and stuff.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, greenwave81 said:

Most of us go to work with various physical ailments, especially as we get older.

But equating how a physical ailment affects an NFL player versus say me who can limp around a hospital with sciatica while being an anesthesiologist is idiotic.

Straight up puss

7 minutes ago, Pac said:

Naw...  He knows I'm Puerto Rican so on occasion he will subtly insult Menudo hoping I'll take that as an affront.  It's a bit more creative than the gardner jokes I used to hear on this site before everyone got all woke and stuff.

I was always very woke. It was @dbatesman who was the virulent racist.

• Upvote 1

joewill bit of advice..  when you act outraged you're encouraging the very behavior you're seemingly trying to suppress. 

tomorrow I want you to go Red Lobster and eat a great meal, go home and make a tall White Russian, crank Howard Jones - Things Can Only Get Better on Spotify, and relax.

• Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

joewill bit of advice..  when you act outraged you're encouraging the very behavior you're seemingly trying to suppress. 

tomorrow I want you to go Red Lobster and eat a great meal, go home and make a tall White Russian, crank Howard Jones - Things Can Only Get Better on Spotify, and relax.

Im good I remained calm cool and collective during all that. That was totally uncalled for. We were all joking the entire thread and then whamo he got repulsive. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Im good I remained calm cool and collective during all that. That was totally uncalled for. We were all joking the entire thread and then whamo he got repulsive. 

If you think 1 random guy who you don't know the whereabouts of, or even his real name, got out of line that's ok..  put more stock in what the people that know you in real life say.

Ok session over - lets get back to why Shane is a reactionary fool.

I'll need whatever your W. Comp co-pay allows for paypaled to me. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

If you think 1 random guy who you don't know the whereabouts of, or even his real name, got out of line that's ok..  put more stock in what the people that know you say.

Ok session over - lets get back to why Shane is a reactionary fool.

I'll need whatever your W. Comp co-pay allows for paypaled to me. 

Did @T0mShane ever find the chopped off piece of thumb and what the hey was he doing operating a table saw in the first place. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Just came across the wire that the Jets are bullsh*t wimp-boys. I’ve never missed work for an injury and I’ve carved off a quarter of my left thumb on a table saw. If you neg rep me, know that it’s because you are a sad sack wimp. 

You need Tampax

14 hours ago, Pac said:

Boriqua power 

A3659C9F-C6EF-4E3F-AF40-677E5D3399EA.jpeg

• Upvote 2