Have you been watching G Williams press conferences?

I watch them on you tube. His latest one like his others makes him likeable, seem smart and capable.

This one especially he is talking like a head coach, he is talking about how he coaches, what his players are getting ready for etc etc.

Anyway I feel like he would be a great head coach. 

Adam gase in the flip side, I watch his stuff too and it seems like he is just a off coord. Then factor in the games and not even a good one.

I hope we pull a Browns and make Williams HC.

Also side note Gase talking about how we have to avoid 3 and 20s ... Bro we 3 and 20 cause you call some B's plays.

18 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Rex Ryan, Todd Bowles, Gregg Williams.

Great defensive coordinators.

Bad head coaches.

Although I agree, Rex had serious potential. I like to compare him to a QB taken high in the draft. He needed time to develop. However, Rex’s strength was also his weakness. His loyalty for some of the players and coaches was insane. 

I will say that in 2008 and 2009, it one of the best times of my life and Rex was a HUGE reason for our success. 

• Upvote 2

Was Rex actually a great coordinator? He absolutely should have been named coach of the year in 2009 for somehow getting quarterbacks to throw at Revis over a hundred times while he was having a GOAT season. But more than half of the starters on the Baltimore defense from the year prior that got him the gig were multiple all-pros, several of them hall of famers. Everybody else loved hiring from that staff but the one time Newsome needed a new head coach he went looking elsewhere and super bowlarity ensued.

Of course, Rex still has a better case than Williams, who is not actually even a good coordinator.