Demaryius Thomas

More Cowbell

5 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

I liked the signing. Of course if the guy is always going to be injured and Belichick sent us damaged goods that would be no surprise. But he doesn't need a lot of prep, he's a vet and knows the game and can adapt. If healthy he could be a good addition and maybe produce. 

That’s the problem. He’s never healthy anymore. It’s a waste of a pick. He did the same thing in a HOUSTON. Came in for a few games and then out rest of the season.  

Hes getting chances based on his name and past production. 

• Thumb Down 1

19 minutes ago, Samtorobby47 said:

That’s the problem. He’s never healthy anymore. It’s a waste of a pick. He did the same thing in a HOUSTON. Came in for a few games and then out rest of the season.  

He played in seven of the eight regular season games for Houston after he was acquired from Denver.  He tore his Achilles in week 16. He played all 16 games from 2012 through 2017, he played in 15 out of 16 games in 2018. He is coming off an Achilles tear and it might take him some time to get healthy but I think it’s a little early to say it’s a waste of a pick and certainly based on his history he has played almost every game ver the past 7 years, missing 1 game over that time.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Joejet said:

He played in seven of the eight regular season games for Houston after he was acquired from Denver.  He tore his Achilles in week 16. He played all 16 games from 2012 through 2017, he played in 15 out of 16 games in 2018. He is coming off an Achilles tear and it might take him some time to get healthy but I think it’s a little early to say it’s a waste of a pick and certainly based on his history he has played almost every game ver the past 7 years, missing 1 game over that time.

Don't let the facts get in the way of a good narrative.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Don't let the facts get in the way of a good narrative.

Deja vu all over again.....most frequent narrative has been over politics and now I'm reading of it here on a sports message board.  :(  Damn humans and their nature. :)  I'm as tired as hell and I'm not going to take it any longer.  

1 hour ago, Samtorobby47 said:

Is it worth a 6th round pick to take a chance on him. Imo the answer is yes. But did they at least give him a physical before agreeing to deal. You’d have to think so. I have no doubts that given the chance Belichick would try to screw them. 

5 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

I liked the signing. Of course if the guy is always going to be injured and Belichick sent us damaged goods that would be no surprise. But he doesn't need a lot of prep, he's a vet and knows the game and can adapt. If healthy he could be a good addition and maybe produce. 

key word is 'if'.  honestly i didn't know much about the guy until the trade but in hindsight it doesn't look like a very good one.