How bad are the Jets going to get beat?

NYJ1

4 hours ago, Same Old said:

Browns won by 20 points. Jets scored 3. Patriots offense and defense is superior to every NFL team. But somehow at home against a horrible jets team the Patriots will win by just 14 points. Again I say Really!

That's not how sports work.  But do carry on

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Same Old said:

Seriously? How many points have the jets put up in their 2 games? 19. How many points have the Patriots scored in their 2 games? 76. How many points have the Patriots given up in 2 games? 3.And somehow a 14 point spread seems fair to you. Really!

You being banned seems fair to me. 

Agreed.  I was thinking 17 points would make me happy, regardless of the final score.  Lets see our offensive-minded head coach find a way to schem some semblance of a competent offense against the Pats defense.  Instead of that offensive sh!t show we saw on Monday night.

Only other thing I hope to see tomorrow -- with the Pats starting C and LT out, and their RT a game time decision; I just want to see Brady get hit.  Hard and often. 

Those two things happen, and I will be happy despite the final score. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

34 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Necessary thread. 

I've rethought this. You are correct. I suggest you start a necessary thread, perhaps discussing the intricacies of the 5 technique in Gregg William's version of a hybrid 3-4/4-3  pressure defense and the manner in which Quinnen Williams and Leonard Williams will fit into that scheme, with an analysis of run/pass differential and average yards per play (preferably in excel format), and a calculation of actual value versus perceived value, eschewing results that may be in conflict with data compiled from such erroneous and corrupted sources such as ESPN, Sports Sciemce, and PFF.

You're welcome. 

LOL..?

106 - 3

52 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I've rethought this. You are correct. I suggest you start a necessary thread, perhaps discussing the intricacies of the 5 technique in Gregg William's version of a hybrid 3-4/4-3  pressure defense and the manner in which Quinnen Williams and Leonard Williams will fit into that scheme, with an analysis of run/pass differential and average yards per play (preferably in excel format), and a calculation of actual value versus perceived value, eschewing results that may be in conflict with data compiled from such erroneous and corrupted sources such as ESPN, Sports Sciemce, and PFF.

You're welcome. 

LOL..?

106 - 3

Too much plot. 

Did not read. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Dude. The novel is called All You Need Is Kill. 

Awesome. Maybe 200 pages and better than the movie, although the movie is pretty good. 

Highly recommend the book. 

I wish they made a Starship Troopers adaptation in the same tone as this movie. Its criminal what Verhoeven did with that source material. 

I think Pats low is 35, and high is 50 plus.

I know we are getting torched. Although these are the things I’d like to see:-

Improved Oline play.

More innovation in play calling.

Not calling plays where the receivers run two yards short of the sticks.

Better clock management (familiar theme).

Calling max protect and chipping pass rushers, not allowing free runners.

The continued benching of Trumaine Johnson, and more Hairston.

More playing time for Rookies and Low cost F.A’s.