What if Harbaugh is available next offseason?

Philc1

What if Harbaugh is available next offseason?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. What if Harbaugh is available next offseason?

• Yes
    • No

24 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

What if Harbaugh is available next offseason?  Do we fire Mangini Jr and the world’s biggest Kaare Vedvik fan Douglas and hire a real head coach who can turn Sam into a superstar?

vote no, but upvote post for an idea that has no moaning and groaning and whingeing

51 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Will you be saying that when we are 0-7?

Depends. Is Luke Falk still QB1, Josh Bellamy WR2, and Nate Hairston CB1?

I asked you, and everyone else, the other day and no one responded; what coach could do any different with the team, as is?  Give me an actual name.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

It’s only 50 years no super bowl and 9 years since even a playoff appearance 

Right, and I've been following the team for 46 of those years. But I'm not calling for the heads of the new HC and GM after 2 games, not mentioning all of the injuries and suspensions 

2 hours ago, Savage69 said:

For the record, if Michigan fires Jim Harbaugh at the end of the 2019 season, he is owed a buyout of $15 million. That number decreases to $10 million if he is fired after the 2020 season.

2 hours ago, Larz said:

It's a steep price to pay. For the record, if Michigan fires Jim Harbaugh at the end of the 2019 season, he is owed a buyout of $15 million.

I'm sure Michigan's extensive, pissed off fanbase/donors would gladly absorb that cost. 

I have nothing against Harbaugh even though he hasn’t so far built the kind of program they expected him to at Umich. But not for firing Gase after one year and some want to fire him after 2 games. No kidding hard to believe as it is. I’m ok with Gase and I hope they give him 3 years. I would stay with his program get him players he wants to build with and get rid of players he doesn’t like. 

• Upvote 1

I don’t think Gase is the answer. Never wanted him. Was pissed when we were the geniuses to hire him....with that being said we do have to give Gase time to work this out and at least see what he can do with the team at full strength. I don’t know how you guys think we will get a coach in here worth a damn if we keep nuking them after 1-2 years 

• Upvote 1